Changes & The Heart's Desire [Private with Silver Lailic]

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: Changes & The Heart's Desire [Private with Silver Lailic

Postby Ticklicous » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:45 pm

Chase nodded as she said she would let him know if there was anything she wanted to do. He would gladly teach her. He had a shaking feeling as if she didn't fully trust him, but he held it back. She likely had to have suspicions since most women were treated much more poorly than he treated her. He admittedly could see the logic in that. He would be wary too if he was in her shoes. He figured that he was just lucky he was born as a boy. He had a free life overall, nothing to worry about. Except crying in front of Lailic.

Chase clenched his jaw to try and hold it back. After a sniff he wiped his eyes and looked at Lailic as she spoke. So she thought so too. That was always good to know he wasn't the only one. He cleared his throat, but didn't look to her. At the same moment she placed her hand on him he was blushing profusely and Thistle let out a soft growl. He pet her to let her know it was okay. "Uhm... Thanks..." He stated softly.

Then he realized something he didn't notice before. "Did they pack extra clothing for you?" He inquired. "I mean... If not we ah... Can go get you some new stuff... You know... For extra clothes...." He explained in awkward pieces. He didn't want to look in her eyes. It was bad enough he just offered to go clothing shopping for her. He still would do it though eventually. Even if she didn't want it. He would only need to know some of her favorite colors. Although he would leave the secret planning to if she said no.
Ticklicous

Postby Lailic » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:33 am

Lailic shot a glare at the cat as she growled. If that thing bites me... I swear I won't be in control of my actions. After a moment she pulled her hand back. "No problem." She said softly keeping a small smile on her face. Maybe I've been too analytical of this situation... I mean I was taught how to serve. I guess all the rules still apply... Just in a different way. "You've got a friend right here. And I couldn't leave even if I wanted to." For the first time she laughed in his presence. She had a quiet,soft, warm laugh that sounded somewhat like a giggle.

"I have a few things here. Some causal wear and a few formal things. Not a lot but enough." She shook her head. "So that's really not necessary unless you actually want to take me shopping, Chase." I have to admit its a little weird calling him by his name. Well the sooner I adapt and get used to it the better. "I hope I'm not out of place but, I was wondering if you would tell me about yourself?" Not really but it would help if you did. Allow me to adapt better. Figure out what you like and, what you don't like. Sheesh why am I talking to him in my head? It's not like he can hear me. Oh wait, that's the point. She ending the conversation with herself there. No need to continue on when she was having one with Chase anyways.

((Honestly I really like being in her head and portraying her thoughts more. Simply because I don't have another character and it ends up being more amusing to me. If it starts to annoy you lemme know ^^ I won't go overboard with it though, that would get annoying lol))
Commissions wrote: Currently closed till farther notice

I love you, Avril L. wrote:I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style
But that's not why I love you

Lailic wrote:Pronounced: Lay-Lick
Mood: Happy (:
Preferred Pronoun: She/Her

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Postby Ticklicous » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:50 pm

Chase nodded at what she said. As well as noticed her pull back from the hiss Thistle gave her. Although Song seemed to suddenly realize and whipped around barking a deep threat at Lailic. She was young, but had a close bond with Thistle. Chase clicked his tongue and she immediately stopped and sat down. He motioned for her to shoo and she did so. "May want to steer clear from Thistle..." He mentioned. Last thing he needed was a brawl in the living room. Dad would definitely be upset with that, yet he would never hit anyone. He was a pacifist according to many others as well as himself. He yelled, yes, but never hit anybody. It was something Chase really liked him for. Plus his dad had always tried his best to make Chase's life fun as a kid.

When asked about telling her about himself he hesitated. "Uhm... Sure. Only if you tell me about yourself after." He said with a friendly tone. "Well, where to start. My mom died when I was very young, so I don't recall much but I was told I resemble her a lot. Looks and personality. My dad actually bought her from another man who was very abusive. Once she tried to hit my dad over the head with a pan actually, but after a while it seems they got to an agreement. Later on they had me, my mom had always wanted a baby as my dad had told me. It was sad when she died, and my dad tried to make our life cheerful. It sort of was fun, then when I was ten we found Thistle here in a patch of, well... thistles." He said, scratching the cat's ears. "Then eventually I wanted a puppy, so we got Rowan. My dad wanted a big guard dog, and he is trained to attack. Although then we got Song too, after seeing her we couldn't resist. Blue shepherds are hard to come by it seems, plus my dad knew the breeder, and I knew his daughter. So yeah..." Chase went over his quick history first, now he guessed it was time for interests and things like that. So she could know about him better.

He took a breather before he continued. "Now as for me overall. Well, I love animals. As you see. I also draw at times, but I don't think I'm that good. Everyone else says I am, but yeah..." He pointed to a painting of a scarlet macaw on a canvas, it was very pretty with the blended colors and very finely detailed. "I made that, but I am not to keen on it. Just, I don't know." He said. "Uhh... I also walk around a lot. I love earthy colors and am not too sporty. Cooking is a good pass time and I like to try as many new recipes as I can. Sometimes just follow my nose and see what I make." He told her. "Basically I'm kinda dull." He said. "So what about you?" He asked. He was admittedly warming up to Lailic much faster than he anticipated. "I seriously want the truth. Any interests you have and such. I'm sure just work is not too interesting." He said, now with a small smirk. He sat and waited for her as he pet Thistle

[[ooc;; It's all good. I actually like it! XD Oh, and Chase's dad can be played by you just so ya know. Just as long as you are sure you feel you have his his personality down well. Basically, kind, pacifist, hard worker, caring, secret underground woman's rights activist. That's why he is out so long. Xp]]
Ticklicous

Postby Lailic » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:26 pm

Lailic fidgeted as the dog started barking at her. She had never been around animals growing up. She didn't have much of a clue on how to handle them. Aggressive bunch these guys seem to be. She nodded in response, she would rather stay away from the cat and the dogs. She didn't fancy getting bit. Lailic listened intently as he talked about himself. Taking note of the important details. I wish I had a note book.

"The painting is actually quite pretty. Better then anything I could have done." Alright its official this family is not one in the books. The dad seems nice enough, I guess. I haven't really talked to him. Cooking I guess is nice means I don't have to do it as much. I can work with that.

She shook her head. "I really don't have a story to tell. I was put in the school when I finished elementary. From there I learned how to cook and clean. I learned a lot of stuff that was supposed to prove helpful when I got out. I was the top of my class. The best of the best." she shrugged. "As for interests I've never really had time to develop any. I've never been around animals really and drawing isn't really my thing. I guess I could say I enjoy writing, I just never have the time to write much."

((I should be able to play him pretty well,

I like your vibe
I like your style

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Postby Ticklicous » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:46 pm

"Oh uh... Thanks..." Chase said in response to her compliment of the painting. He just say back and continued to listen to her. Seems she didn't have much of a story, which was kinda sad. "Geez, that sounds just dull..." He commented about her short history. He was rather glad he wasn't living like that. He looked to Thistle still in his lap then back to Lailic. So she wanted to try writing, huh? He nodded for a moment and then picked up Thistle, placing her on the couch. "Be back in a sec." He told her as he stood and headed off to his room.

In there he grabbed an unused notebook and a sharpened pencil. Then he went back out to the living room and set them on the table before Lailic. "Here. Now if you want to write then you have this. I will definitely make sure to give you some extra free time." He said with a wink. "Whatever you want to put in there is free game. I promise I won't look either." He said with a small smile. He also was glad it was summer, so tons of free time in general for both of them pretty much.
Ticklicous

Postby Lailic » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:27 am

She glared at the cat when he walked out of the room. "I have a feeling me and you are going to have some issues." She whisper hissed at the cat. She huffed and turned away from the beast. When Chase came back she just stared at the notebook. Oh... Wow... That was really nice of him... I really wasn't expecting that. She looked up at him and smiled. "Thank you Chase... But that really wasn't necessary you know."

She picked picked up the notebook and flipped through it. Its never even been used... She felt growing excitement. You'd never would have thought a simple thing like giving her a notebook would change anything. But it did. She had really never been happier in her life and it showed on her face. She stood up and hugged him before she had time to think about it. Crap... She backed up and looked down. "I'm sorry Chase..."

I like your vibe
I like your style

Lailic

Postby Ticklicous » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:49 am

[[ooc;; I now can imagine this whole comedy gag on Lailic vs Thistle. X3]]

Thistle just looked at the girl with a blank expression and gave a single flick of the ear before she turned her back to the girl and curled up to nap. After Chase came out and got a thanks for the notebook he just nodded. "No problem!" He stated. He wanted her to be able to pursue a passion. Everyone deserved that option, no matter who they were. Lailic was no different at all. "I will do half your overall workload here so you get as much time as you please to write stuff." He told her. "On a typical day things get done within three hou-" Suddenly he was cut off and got a nice surprise.

As soon as she backed away he was blushing furiously. "Ah... N- n- no, it's a- alright!" He stammered as his body stiffened nervously. He took a moment to just settle before he started to play with strands of his hair. "Uhmm... S- so we uh... Have the rest of the afternoon. Anything you want to do?" He asked after a bit of awkward silence. She could choose whatever tickled her fancy at this point. Even if it was just writing peacefully on the couch. Whatever the choice he would be more than willing to join her.

Though unless it was something like checking out fancy lingerie, then he would just sit that kind of thing out. Even Chase had a bit of dignity left in him. He sat back on the couch and played with strands of his hair as he waited for her to decide. He always did that when nervous or embarrassed. Still the blush lit up his face a rosy red, and he knew he couldn't hide it.
Ticklicous

Postby Lailic » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:09 pm

She shook her head and continued to look at the floor. "You don't have to help me do anything. Chase ill take care of it all." she said quietly. "And no, there is nothing I want to do." She was upset with herself for acting without thinking. She was mentally kicking herself as hard as she could. That was so uncalled for and unnecessary. Why did I just do that. One day and I'm already breaking every rule I've learned to live by.

Sat down on the ground and stared at her hands. Refusing to look at him. Its not alright... It'll never be alright... She wrapped her arms around herself and leaned back against the couch with her eyes closed.

((Sorry it's short I slept horribly last night and am exhausted.))

I like your vibe
I like your style

Lailic

Postby Ticklicous » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:22 pm

Chase stood back and after a while he ended up sitting down as well. He was nervous now after that unexpected hug, but admittedly it was kind of nice. She also smelled pretty good. He finally mustered up the courage to look at her again after their little embarrassing moment. When she mentioned that she would do all the workload he paused. "Nah, it's perfectly fine. I can at least do some if anything. Besides, a nice portion of it all has to do with the animals anyways. Plus I'm the only one who can actually get near Thistle in general." He explained. He watched her and waited until she said she didn't want to do anything.

"Oh... Okay..." He said in response. He just sat quietly for a bit. "You know... If you make mistakes then don't take it to heart. Everyone makes them. Besides, a hug isn't all that bad. I just... Haven't been hugged by a girl..." He told her, awkwardly on the last bit about hugs. He cleared his throat and stayed silent after that. He was fine just sitting back and relaxing. It's not like he had too much else to do anyways. Besides walk the dogs again in a few hours not much on his list of time-killers.
Ticklicous

Postby Lailic » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:42 pm

She shrugged "if you insist." Id rather not deal with the daemon fur ball anyways. she smiled. She fell into silence until chase spoke again. "is not that. I've just been trained since I was ten. All of this has been drilled into my head for years. I feel like it was worthless if I lose focus and break code." she shook her head. She really had no interest in talking at the moment but what could she do? Nothing.

Really? Not even once." she forced a prefect smile and a light laugh. "Well there is a first for everything isn't there?"

I like your vibe
I like your style

Lailic

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's