Changes & The Heart's Desire [Private with Silver Lailic]

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: Changes & The Heart's Desire [Private with Silver Lailic

Postby Ticklicous » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:01 am

Chase nodded at what she said. He didn't blame her, all that training for kind of nothing. He would be lost on what to do as well. He took a moment to just sit quietly before he stood up. "Well ah... You can always start writing if you want. I will be in my room if you need me..." He stated. Then he scooped up Thistle and headed to his room, lightly closing the door behind him. Song looked up from where she lay, but otherwise just put her head back down. Rowan was resting peacefully near the young shepherd. They were pretty much just snoozing until Chase came back out for dinner or something.

In his room Chase just lay on the bed with his laptop and Thistle sleeping at his side. He yawned boredly as he played one of his favorite MMOs. Other than that it was nothing too eventful. He mostly thought about Lailic. Would she ever get used to living with him? What about sleeping arrangements? He knew that she would need to sleep somewhere. Although what mostly came to mind was her in general. She was kinda cute. Although Chase would never admit that to anyone. He just kept playing his game and would let Lailic have some peace.
Ticklicous

Postby Lailic » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:41 pm

Lailic shrugged. "I guess..." She watched him leave and once he was gone she stood up and wondered around the house. Exploring, getting her bearings, looking for secret passages, you know the works. She found a bathroom and opened all of the cabinets and drawers in the kitchen. She found the master bedroom and peered inside for only a moment. She walked back to the living room and flopped down on the couch.

She picked up the note book and pencil and started to write everything that came to her mind. There was no form no meaning just random thoughts on the paper. If someone where to read it they would walk away with nothing but pure confusion on their face.

Commissions wrote: Currently closed till farther notice

I love you, Avril L. wrote:I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style
But that's not why I love you

Lailic wrote:Pronounced: Lay-Lick
Mood: Happy (:
Preferred Pronoun: She/Her

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Postby Ticklicous » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:27 pm

Chase sat quietly in his room until it was about five, to which he them got up and headed for the living room. He went out to find Lailic. He saw her and nodded to her. "Want to come for a walk or stay here?" He asked, giving her the option. Otherwise he would easily go by himself. He went to quickly get the leashes for the dogs in the meantime, but soon returned to her. He clipped on the leashes to each dog before turning to Lailic with a slight smile. "I won't hold it against you if you want to stay and write. I'm pretty boring anyways." He stated.

He would let her decide before he went off on a walk with the dogs. Until then he made sure to check his phone for any messages. Luckily there were none to reply to. So he just stood and let Lailic decide. His eyes looked her over, noticing her features more in detail. Wow. He would just push those thoughts out of his mind for now. He would probably go soon if she didn't decide though. The dogs were itching to get out and run at the park.
Ticklicous

Postby Lailic » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:00 pm

She closed the note book when she heard chase coming out of his room and placed it on the table. She looked at him attentively as he spoke."Of course I'll come." She said easily standing up. She yawned and blinked a few times. She had to admit she was feeling more then a little tired. She needed to be up and moving anyways. She watched his eyes and rolled hers. Yes please look at me like I'm the last crescent roll on the plate. Makes me feel sooo special. she thought sarcastically.

"Shall we go now?" She asked once he had the dogs hooked up. It was a rhetorical question and she proceeded to walk towards and out the door. She inhaled deeply when she stepped outside. It was quite nice although it was slowly getting dark. She looked back at him and smiled.

I like your vibe
I like your style

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Postby Ticklicous » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:38 am

Chase watched her roll her eyes eventually and just let it slide. Whatever floats her boat. He headed out to door and started walking at a brisk pace, a normal pace for him, down the street. Often people asked why he walked so fast, but in fact having the dogs made his "fast" walk actually turn out to be his more casual and slower speed. He looked to Lailic. "So, while we are out if you want to stop anywhere fell free to let me know." He told her before he turned his attention back ahead of them. He was fine just enjoying the walk, which was nice as the heat wasn't as intense now. So that made things a bit better for him overall and for the dogs, both who had pretty thick fur. Rowan's being thicker than Song's though.

As he walked on he saw that there was something going on up ahead with some screaming. He looked to Lailic before heading over. People were gathered in a ring, something happening inside. Chase was able to make his way through, not caring if Lailic stayed out or followed him. Although what he aw in the ring make his stomach twist in disgust. Two men were beating a young woman as everyone else cheered on and hooted like a group of howler monkies. Chase backed up, wanting to get out of the circle. He finally found his way away and stood at the edge, his mind whirring with the things he had seen. The blood. The ferocity. Was this really what humans have come to?
Ticklicous

Postby Lailic » Fri May 22, 2015 6:19 pm

Lailic shrugged and looked at the dogs. She didn't have any desire to stop anywhere. She heard screaming as they approached a mob of people. She gritted her teeth. The screams were obviously from a woman. She watched as Chase disappeared into the group. She fought the urge to follow him. Although she felt panicked in losing sight of her owner.

She thought briefly that he was just like the other guys. That she had miss judged him. Then shook her head. Silently hoping he would return soon. Another part wishing he'd stay away. Her thoughts were broken by Mans voice calling for her attention. She looked up and met his eyes briefly before quickly glancing down and taking a step back. Without Chase by her side she suddenly felt very prey under the man's gaze.

(On my phone sorry for any errors!!)

I like your vibe
I like your style

Lailic

Postby Ticklicous » Sun May 24, 2015 11:50 pm

Chase finally was able to make his way back out from the crowd, taking a few deep breaths of air before making his way back towards Lailic, yet when he saw her he also noticed another person. A man was staring her down, which Chase wasn't sure overall was a good thing. So he walked over with the dogs and cleared his throat as he moved close and put an arm around Lailic's shoulders. "Hey, how're you doing sweetie?" He said audibly so that man was sure to hear, then whispered so he couldn't hear into Lailic's ear. "Just play along and hope he isn't going to kill us..." He told her urgently before glancing up at the man again with a fake smile.

"Thanks for keeping her company, sir." Chase said before nodding and slowly starting to move so that he and Lailic were turned around, taking a few steps to lead her away. In truth, his heart was pounding and his stomach was filled with nervous butterflies. Though some things just had to be done to avoid a situation if you needed to think of something on the fly.
Ticklicous

Previous

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's