1x1 w/ story_of_my_life and Unashamed

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

1x1 w/ story_of_my_life and Unashamed

Postby Unashamed » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:59 am

This is a 1x1 for myself (Unashamed) and story_of_my_life. We should be the only ones posting here, that includes bumping, unless you use the button on the bottom of the page.

(Plot to be put here later)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Unashamed

Re: 1x1 w/ story_of_my_life and Unashamed

Postby Unashamed » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:02 am

Name
Juliette Elizabeth Clarkson
Hello, I'm Juliette, but you can just call me by my nickname: Jules. I'm named after my mother, who's name is the same as mine, only a little switched. Her name is Elizabeth Julia Clarkson, so, yeah....

Uh... I don't really like calling people names, but you must be blind to have to ask me that. I'm a girl....

I'm sixteen. My birthday is November 14th.

Origin
Southern Missouri
I'm from Missouri but my family moved when I was fourteen.

Height
5 ft. 8
I'm five feet, and eight inches tall, and still growing. Yes, I am pretty tall, and no I don't really like it. But I suppose it's okay.

Weight
115 pounds
Is it really any of your business? Isn't it enough to say that I'm just not the slimmest girl around? Okay, okay, so I weigh 110 pounds. Happy?

Hair
Mid-back length, strawberry-blonde, curly
I used to have bright red hair until I started dying it about a year ago, and the dye bleached it to strawberry-blonde.

Eyes
Green
My eyes are kind of a hazel-green kind of color, I think.

Skin
Light, easily burned
I have very light skin, that, if exposed to sun for long periods of time, will burn. And believe me, it's not fun.

Piercings
None
I have no piercings, and never want to get any. I just prefer not to have holes stuck into any part of my body.

Tattoos
One
I have only one tattoo, and it's the only one I'm ever gonna have if I have anything to say about it. It's an anchor with the words "I refuse to sink," located on my left shoulder.

Scars
Lots
I have quite a few scars, from where I used to cut myself. I don't do it any more, but I still have those reminders.

Personality
Shy, damaged, quiet, friendly, musical, loving...
Wow, you really want me to describe my personality? Well, I don't really think that I'm the best one to ask, but I suppose I can try my best.
I'm pretty shy--always have been--but I'm trying my hardest to cover it, and become more social. I don't talk a whole lot, which I guess is one of the reasons I've never really had any friends. I've been through quite a lot in my life, and have been a bit damaged. I've been hurt so many times, that I usually just push people away before they can hurt me any more. I try to be friendly, but no one usually notices, and just keeps away from me. I absolutely love music--listening to music, playing music, singing--it's my most favorite past-time of all. But because I'm so shy and have such bad stage-fright, I don't sing around anyone at all, except for my very few close friends.. I can be very loving, towards nearly everyone.

Parents
Father--Jacob Clarkson; mother--Elizabeth Clarkson
My dad is Jake, and I suppose we get along pretty well--most of the time. My relationship with my parents isn't the best, and they're always fighting. My mom, Elizabeth, and I don't get along hardly at all.

Siblings
Brother--Johnathon Clarkson
My brother, Johnny, is autistic, and usually pretty sweet. But there's those times when I wish that we weren't even related. I guess every sibling feels that way about their other sibling every now and again. He's three years younger than me, making him thirteen.

Sexual Orientation
Straight
I am 100% straight, and will never be anything other-wise. Not that I will ever be with a boy, anyway. I would just prefer a boy over some other girl.

Crush
None
No.

Boyfriend
No....
No way.

Other
Nope
That's all I can think of....
Last edited by Unashamed on Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unashamed

Postby story_of_my_life » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:24 pm

One_directioner<3 wrote: A L E X A N D R A ~~ J E S S I C A~~ P A R K E R

Personality: " Well, usually I am a pretty crazy and fun girl who loves to just adventure and do anything. I am shy at first but once you get to know me, I am pretty open up. I am a pretty nice person as well but if anyone were to hurt my friends or family, I will stand up to them. One thing that you will truly notice about me though, is that I am a big dreamer. I like to see the big picture and think deeply about what I see and want everyone to believe in their dreams like I do."

History: " I come from a healthy living household as my mom and dad are still together and I have an annoying little brother. We live in a nice neighborhood in a good mid-sized house. More about my history is that I used to dance until a year ago as the lessons did get a little pricy, but that doesn't mean that I have given up on dancing completely. I have traveled to many parts of the world and have learned about so many cultures, I even got to ride on an elephant, which I must say i might not want to do again as I am terrified of heights. Right now I am going to a regular public school and taking many classes on photography, remember how I said I like to look at the big picture? This is really all the history that I have so far but you know what? there is so much more to my life to add onto as, I feel like right now, is only the beginning.

Body Modifications: "I just have ear pericings, I dont really like a whole lot of that stuff, I like to keep it simple. Although, I might want one tattoo but I still havent made up my mind"

Likes: " Well... I love horses and love to ride them. I like swimming, tennis, photography, cookies and traveling."

Dislikes: I hate heights,spiders,dead animals, mean people and i absolutely hate rollercoasters, I swear that I will die if i rode on one!"

Relationships: I have had only one boyfriend and it didnt end well at all as he was very threatening and I saw him cheating on me. I havent really settled into the thought of a relationship as I am just scared of going into the past..."

Crushes: "None at the moment"

Other?: I dont think so.... I can just tell people about me if they would like to ask."
story_of_my_life

Postby story_of_my_life » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:05 pm

Liam saw how the sun had just been setting for the day and he had a grin across his face. He could go ohtside for the night, the sun wouldn't hurt him, its not like he cojlsnt go outside but it did weaken him, felt like your skin was getting sunburned the whole day. He could also get a meal from a small animal. He refused humans blood certainly.

Alexandra was just ending her job shift for the day and s.iked happily. She was ready to go jome. Shower get into her Pajamas for the rest of the day. Unless she found something to do on the way home first
story_of_my_life

Postby Unashamed » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:24 pm

Juliette
I sigh as I finally get off work from the cafe and start walking back to the apartment building where I'm living. I hum softly, my my hands in my jacket pockets and my head down. My feet hurt from being up all day, and I can't wait to get home and be able to lie down and watch Netflix.

Niall
I look up at the sky, seeing that the moon's coming out and it's full. I sigh and run a hand through my blonde hair, dodging into a dark alley and waiting for the change to happen.
Unashamed

Postby story_of_my_life » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:45 pm

Liam watched the sun go down each continued minute. He felt himself get more shaky and he bit down on his lip. Hr hoped to himself he could hang on and contain himself. He had only ugky experience he swore to never go back to, something he tried to forget everyday. If he got hungry enough, he woulsnt just go after an animal. He was getting ready to head out though so he could go out for his hunt.

Alexandra had her headphones and listended to her music. Humming for a while not able to hear anhthing. She frowned as shr noticed it go chilly. She stopped at part of ally way so shr cojld put on her jacket and start heading home, maybe find a short cut
story_of_my_life

Postby Unashamed » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:01 pm

Juliette
After a few minutes, I have to stop walking and sit down on a bench. My legs hurt even more than usual today, and it doesn't help that my apartment is still a few blocks away. I look around, shivering a bit as I notice how dark it's getting. I've always been afraid of the dark, and it nearly terrifies me to be out every night to get back home, but I can't find work anywhere closer to my apartment.

Niall
I start to feel myself change into my other form, a wolf, and sniff the air. I sense the smell of a human very nearby, and look around. My gaze falls on a girl at the end of the alley I'm in, and I growl lowly, crouching down as I quietly pad towards her, keeping myself hidden in the shadows.
Unashamed

Postby story_of_my_life » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:13 pm

Liam got on a big hoodie, putting the hood up to cover his face more and put on some sun glasses. He was going to put his profile on low. When he walked down the apartment. Walking outside he fet himself morr shaky and his senses grew. "Crap." He whispered in a muffle voice to himself. He started to walk faster and looked arouns for anything close to him. He looked and saw a girl that was at a brnch, she was actually far away but with his sense he could see closer. He was afraid by the time he passed her, hr wouldnt bw able to help himself so he decided to rhn so he could pass her faster. (Sry for long posts btw)

Alexandra saw her battery and low. "Aww." She said aloud to herself. She stopped playing her music and put it away. She looked down the ally. "Should be safe.' She said to herself again and started to head down, she kew this would get her to the street she needed to walk home wihout waitin for the light to cross walk
story_of_my_life

Postby Unashamed » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:51 pm

(It's okay.)

Juliette
I sigh and stand back up after a few minutes, ignoring my pain-filled legs and wanting to get home before it's too cold and dark. My eyes stay trained on the ground as I walk, not really paying much attention to anything around me.

Niall
I continue to growl quietly, stopping in my tracks as I watch the girl get closer and closer to me. My eyes narrow slightly and I crouch down low to the ground, preparing to jump her.
Unashamed

Postby story_of_my_life » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:02 pm

Liam saw the girl coming towards him and he took a deep breath. He could smell her and it just wanted him to have her blood more an more. He took a deep breath as he ran past her but when he had he knocked his shoulder into hers roughly to the ground.

Alexandra rubbed her arms as she felt a chill, she thougjt she heard something and made her eyes gazr around and sighed. "Creepy." She muttered and started to walk fastwr through the ally
story_of_my_life

Next

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's