1x1 w/ story_of_my_life and Unashamed

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: 1x1 w/ story_of_my_life and Unashamed

Postby Unashamed » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:42 am

Juliette
I smile brightly, watching his excitement-filled expression as he talks. When his smile starts to fade, I cautiously reach across the table and take his hand. "I'd love to do all that with you," I say. "Whatever you tell me about those places can't possibly change my mind...."
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Unashamed

Postby story_of_my_life » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:08 pm

Liam smiled weakly. "Its just... Its not safe, its a dangerous world out there. An it would be my fault if you were to get hurt. I dont want to bring you into something that causes to much danger." He frowned as he had a hold of her hand. "You will understand sometime soon." He whispered and cleared his throat, wanting to change the subject.
story_of_my_life

Postby Unashamed » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:45 pm

Juliette
I smile a little at Liam, nodding my head. "It's okay, I understand." I gently pull my hand out of his and sit back in my seat. "So is there anything else you'd like to do right now?"
Unashamed

Postby story_of_my_life » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:49 am

Liam bit his lip and thought about things in his head and nothing came up to his mind. "No, not really... I wanna make sure you get home safe actually. That would be the best bet since I know whats going around. Sadly, sometimes you cant sense a human from a werewolf or whatever. It will be a safe bet to let you be home early tonight." He cleared his throat. He knew he wasnt being fun but he was also just being protective over her safety for the night. Since she was pretty much prey for the other people.
story_of_my_life

Postby Unashamed » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:38 pm

Juliette
I nod. "Yeah, that's probably a pretty good idea, actually..." I say. "I've got work tomorrow, and I don't want to stay out too late." I can tell he's only wanting to make sure I'm safe, and I appreciate it. I can't remember the last time anyone was actually worried about me.
Unashamed

Postby story_of_my_life » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:19 am

Liam nodded. "Okay, and when you get off of work tomorrow I promise I can start taking you places, and teaching you how to use your strength and a lot more." He smiled at her. "Hopefully it can be something you enjoy... Cause it is something that needs to be done." He sighed a little, getting stressed out more
story_of_my_life

Postby Unashamed » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:57 am

Juliette
I smile a little and nod, before standing up. "Sounds good to me," I say, trying cheer him up.
Unashamed

Postby story_of_my_life » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:35 am

Liam gave her a small smile and nodded. "Nice, sounds like a fun and busy day." He said to he kindly and he began to walk her home
story_of_my_life

Postby Unashamed » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:40 am

Juliette
I smile at Liam, walking beside him. "It does...." I take in a deep breath of the cold night air and pull my jacket a little tighter around myself.
Unashamed

Postby story_of_my_life » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:12 am

Liam tried to warm her up by wrapping his arm around her for a few moments, giving out some compfort and when they had been at her home he smiled. "Well have a good night, enjoy your rest." He smiled a little more and started to walk away, leading some mystery to linger
story_of_my_life

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's