1x1 w/ story_of_my_life and Unashamed

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: 1x1 w/ story_of_my_life and Unashamed

Postby Unashamed » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:36 pm

Juliette
I smile slightly, blushing a little when I feel his arm around me. Instead of pulling away, as I would usually do, I lean into him. "Thank you," I say to him when we reach the apartment building. "I had fun tonight."
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Unashamed

Postby story_of_my_life » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:40 pm

Liam smiled and nodded. "Thats good, im glad you did. I have to make it up to you..." He smiled at her and ran a hand through his short brown hair. "Ill make sure you enjoy tomorrow. Goodnight, sweet dreams." He said and leaned in giving her a kiss on the cheek before going his way.
story_of_my_life

Postby Unashamed » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:30 pm

Juliette
I smile and nod. When he kisses my cheek then walks away, I blush, smiling to myself as I walk inside. I get to my apartment upstairs, and walk inside, nearly collapsing onto my sofa.
Unashamed

Postby story_of_my_life » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:30 am

Liam smiled, feeling some of the emotions she had when he gave her the simple and sweet kiss he had left on her cheek. He walked home and went to his bedroom, he laid down on his bed, closing his eyes he had fallen asleep quickly from being tired.
story_of_my_life

Postby Unashamed » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:04 am

Juliette
I turn on Netflix, but only a few minutes later, I'm sound asleep. Tonight, instead of the nightmares that regularly invade my rest, I dream about everything Liam told me about.
Unashamed

Postby story_of_my_life » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:10 pm

Alexandra had woke up early the next day, she had been making coffee, and some waffles with little bits of strawberry and blueberry onto them. She smiled a bit, as she watched tv and her morning had been going well and sometimes thoughts of niall would sneak into her mind about how sweet he was.

Liam had woken up during the middle of the night, not really needing the sleep and worry over came him. He thought about how maybe Juliette wasnt ready, that she was in danger more then already, she was about to learn so much and... What happens if she just left. He couldn't deal with the thought.
story_of_my_life

Postby Unashamed » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:35 am

(Sorry for slow posts. Been a bit busy lately.)

Juliette
As most nights, I wake up before the sun's even up, gasping for air as a result of another nightmare. My hands are shaking, but unlike usual, it's not out of fear or shock--it's from hunger. It's come back, much stronger than the last time I had this feeling, and at first I don't know what to do. I forgot to get the bag of blood from Liam yesterday, so I have no way of satisfying my need for it.

Niall
I lay in bed, sleeping soundly. That is, until my alarm goes off. A soft growl comes from my throat as I push the off button, sitting up. Memories from yesterday with Alex come to mind, making a small, sleepy smile spread across my face.
Unashamed

Postby story_of_my_life » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:03 am

(Its okay :) )

Alexandra bites her lip, she hesitates to text him but she goes with the gut feeling that he should anyway, so she picked up her phone and texted niall "good morning! :) " adding the smiley face hoping it would bring his attention to more of the text and to reply

Liam sighed as he had been getting stressed and worried as the time came by. He texted her asking if she was ready. "You good...? Everything okay? It needs to be if we want to do anything bout traveling." He sighed as he sent the text and felt and deep unsettling feeling, he thought because somethig was wrong but it happened before and nothing was bad, so why would it be this time? He thought an just patiently waited for her reply.
story_of_my_life

Postby Unashamed » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:53 pm

Juliette
I hear my phone buzz with a new text, and I pick it up, hoping it's Liam. It is. I need you to come over as quickly as you can.... I'm hungry.... It's the only way I know of saying it, so I press send. Then I throw myself onto the couch, wrapping my arms around myself as I try to contain it until he gets here.

Niall
When I hear the text, I pick up my phone, reading Alex's text. My smile grows slightly and I start to sleepily type in a response. "How are you this morning?"
Unashamed

Postby story_of_my_life » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:53 pm

Liam sighed as he waited around for her, seemed like forever when really it was just the couple of minutes. He frowned a bit as he read her text. "Where the bag of blood? Im on my way. If you lose control... Go for an animal." He sent the text as he prayed she would grt it and do her best until er arrived, wouldng be long... Since he can travel with the high amount of speed. He got a bad of blood and rushed out the door and over to her home.

Alexandra read Niall text back and replied immediately. "Its been a good one, well rested. How about yourself?" She sent the text and went to go get some vasaline,rub it on the teder scar and put on a fresh bandage. She smiled, happy to relax at home for a bit, as maybe hoped that they could see eachother
story_of_my_life

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's