1x1 w/ story_of_my_life and Unashamed

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: 1x1 w/ story_of_my_life and Unashamed

Postby Unashamed » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:18 am

Juliette
I hear my phone buzz once again, but I'm too afraid of going out of control to move from my current position. Please, hurry... I repeat over and over in my muffled thoughts. My eyes squeeze closed and I rock back and forth slightly, trying my best to ignore the feeling of growing hunger.

Niall
I smile a little and stand up, slowly walking over to the closet as I reply to Alex. "A little tired, as I just woke up. But good." After a moment, I add, "Got any plans for today?" then press send.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Unashamed

Postby story_of_my_life » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:14 pm

Liam rushed as fast as his powers could take him and soon enough he had made it Juliette house with the bag of blood held tight in his hand as he got into her house and hurried to see her in a hunched position. "Its gonna be okay Juliette." He said as he handed the bag over to her and watched as she started to drink.

Alexandra read the text and responded to him. "Nothing, I have just been resting for the most part." She sent him the text. "Do you want to hang out?" She sent the second text. She waited for him as she started to brush out her tangly hair
story_of_my_life

Postby Unashamed » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:34 pm

Juliette
When I hear the door open, and Liam's gentle voice, I open my eyes to look up at him. Seeing the bag of red liquid, I take it from him without much thought, and down the contents. "Th-thanks..." I murmur as I recover, shuddering at the thought of what I just drank.

Niall
Once I'm dressed, I pick my phone up to read Alex's text, and smile to myself. "Sure! Where should we meet? I send back, humming quietly as I finish getting ready and then walk into the kitchen, phone in hand.
Unashamed

Postby story_of_my_life » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:26 pm

Liam looked at her kind heartedly. "Its okay, you will get use to the idea and be able to hold on longer. An slowly transfer the blood to more animal. Since your so new, it would be too difficult." He sighed and sat down on the ground. "Feeling any stronger?" He asked curiously.

Alexandra thought about it. "The park that is halfway between both our houses. Seems like a good meet up for us and then we can do whatever." She sent the text and started to pick out some nice clothing for the weather.
story_of_my_life

Postby Unashamed » Sun May 03, 2015 6:00 pm

(Oh, wow. I'm so sorry I haven't replied till now. Life's kinda gotten ahead of me lately.)

Juliette
I nod my head as I sit back, forcing a faint smile. "Yeah... I'll be alright..." I say softly. "Thank you for coming over."

Niall
I smile as I read her text. Sounds great. I'll see you in about fifteen minutes or so?

(wb, sorry.)
Unashamed

Postby story_of_my_life » Mon May 11, 2015 12:00 am

Liam nodded. "As long as your fine." He smiled at er and bit his lip. "Still want to go to the realms? Though we cant have you losing it... Thats the worse thing that could happen. Ybless we pack up quite a bit of blood. What do you want?" He asked curiously.

Alexandra replied. "Great, see you soon." She sent the text and finished fetting ready. She grabbed her purse and went down to the park in about 5 minutes. She waited patiently for Niall and read a book to relax her until he arrived.

(It fine, i understand)
story_of_my_life

Postby Unashamed » Tue May 26, 2015 3:49 pm

(Thank you. :))

Juliette
I smile when he mentions going to the other realms, and nod my head quickly. "Of course I do," I say. "I haven't travelled to very many places, so I'd love to see what else is out there."

Niall
I smile and put my phone in my pocket and grab something to eat, before hurrying out the front door and toward the park. I'm excited to see Alex again, and I've even started to forget how it is we met. Or how I know her, any way. That night in the alley, when I attacked her, has almost left my mind. Almost, but not quite.
Unashamed

Postby story_of_my_life » Tue May 26, 2015 11:11 pm

(Yeah no problem (: )

Liam smiled. "Good, because its only a step away." He smiled a bit, holding her hand. "Easiest place first..." He said and with the snap of just his fingers, a red, fire light portal opened up in front of them, wind blowing in their faces. "Looks scary, but I promise its nothing dangerous." He said holding onto her hand more securely and stepped through fhe portal, before they knew it. There layed a green, lushes valley filled with balls of different colored light, 3 bright suns and other creatures that are "known not to exsist" like stags, faires, pixies, mermaids, wizard and witches. All combined and a village laying a couple miles ahead. "Seems like a first good place, right?" He grinned a bit as he watched her reaction. An sense the sun can burn them, as vampires, he put the spell of a magic coating that would protect them for awhile.

Alexandra dangled her feet at the park bench, watching some of the children play. She turned her head and looked, noticing Niall walk in her direction. "Hey" she smiled at him, giving him a hug. "Having a good day?" She asked curiously, starting up a conversation.
story_of_my_life

Previous

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's