That's not a Salad, That's my WIFE!

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

That's not a Salad, That's my WIFE!

Postby Startedraining » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:12 pm

1x1 with Aralas

In a dark forest surrounded by clouds and laughing children (it's a fire) (and the kids are playing in it) (RIP kids), a family of rabbits are struggling to survive.

WILL THEY SURVIVE LONGER THAN TWO DAYS?
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Re: That's not a Salad, That's my WIFE!

Postby Aralas » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:30 pm

Name:
Belinda Fatt
Characteristics:
She uncannily always smells bad and her fur is never white except when this picture was taken. She likes to roll around in mud and be disgusting as possible which is probably why no one likes her that much.
Special Powers:
She has the ability to jump off a cliff which is useless compared to the other rabbits.
Other:
What more can be said about rabbits lets be honest

Name:
Bilbo Ragstink
Characteristics:
He is extremely shy and doesn't like Belinda but does his best to put up with her.
Special Powers:
For some unknown reason, he is able to fly.
Other:
nothing atm
Aralas

Postby Startedraining » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:38 pm

Gomdrup Caligo
The oldest and most rebellious of the twins, Gomdrup has the ability to be squished and survive, which includes getting caught under falling rocks, trees, branches, and occasionally other rabbits. He enjoys thrilling runs through the forest and nibbling at yellow flowers. Only yellow flowers. Why, Gommie, why?

Skypole Caligo
The younger and much more shy of the twins, Skypole has the weird ability to hide where ever he wants. Usually in bushes, but can hide in random holes in the ground just as easily. He likes talking to other rabbits but can't really muster the energy or courage to do so. Why, Skypole? Why?
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Startedraining » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:51 pm

It was just after dawn, and the little snuffling noises that told the world that these buns were sleeping had silenced. A scuffle was heard from under the Earth, faint, but definitely there. One could hear it if they didn't think or walk around loudly, however they usually did.

Two nearly identical heads popped up from the wide hole in the ground. Skypole immediately jumped up and ran to cover, without snuffing up the area first. All was silent once more. Gomdrup lifted his little mouth and yawned, then hobbled out of the hollow in the ground.

"Gom, what're you doing!" Skypole squeaked angrily at his brother, seemingly the only one he could talk to without stuttering, "Get to cover, there may be foxes around!"
"Foxes? This early? No. Besides, we would smell them," Gomdrup plopped on the ground and chewed on a particularly yellow flower. A dandelion. Nice catch.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Aralas » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:17 pm

Suddenly as if she was trying to be as obnoxious as possible, Belinda noisily popped her head out of the hole, knocking Gomdrop harshly to the side. "You're stupid if you think foxes would be around here. " She muttered to Skypole. "Plain stupid".

~-~

Bilbo, who had been fully awakened with the noisy chatter amongst the rabbits, came to see what was going on between all three of them. He knew a terrifying fight was about to break out, so he quickly returned to the depths of the rabbit hole to try to escape it as best as he could.
Staff Member from 2014 to 2017.
This site will always hold a special place in my heart. Unfortunately, I'll no longer be able to remain an active member, but I wish you all the very, very best.
Aralas

Postby Startedraining » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:22 pm

Gomdrup staggered up indignantly, "Hey!" he said loudly, "You can't talk that way about my brother! Who raised you?" he stomped closer to the white bun that had mocked his younger twin.
"You can't call him stupid! Only I can!" he tried to cuff the she-rab but only caught a pawful of mud from her body.
"Ick!"
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Aralas » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:26 pm

Bilbo, being as smart as he was, quickly decided this was the dumbest fight in history and broke the two up by saying, "Cut it out guys, we need to get moving if we're going to get away from those pesky foxes." As if to emphasize his point, he leaped out of the hole and started hopping towards a clearing in the jungle.

~-~

Belinda gave Gomdrop a wicked stare as she hopped out of the hole and trailed Bilbo.
This site will always hold a special place in my heart. Unfortunately, I'll no longer be able to remain an active member, but I wish you all the very, very best.
Aralas

Postby Startedraining » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:29 pm

Skypole skittered after Bilbo without saying much, leaving his twin trailing behind. Gomdrup sighed and loped after them, only just then scenting a faint fox-stench.

Good thing they had left just then, he thought.

"What happened to all the other rabbits, Bilbo?" Skypole asked very quietly, folding back his long ears. Even this was a huge challenge for him.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Aralas » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:37 pm

Bilbo chose to ignore Skypole and pretended not to hear him.

. . .

After about an hour of traveling, the little parade of bunnies decided it was a good time to stop and take a much needed rest.

Bilbo decided he'd fly up above the canopy to see if he could spot any possible danger lurking in their midst. "Hey, Belinda," He called. "Could you go fetch us some water so we don't get dehydrated?" Belinda rolled her large eyes and muttered to herself under her breath. She hopped away and quickly disappeared into a tangle of vines and shrubs.

Bilbo yelled a quick thanks before heading towards the looming skies. He was gliding above the trees for several minutes before he was satisfied and returned to the earth. To start a conversation, Bilbo twitched his whiskers asked, "Hey Gom, Skypole, what exactly happened this morning?
Aralas

Postby Startedraining » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:59 pm

Gom shorted, "Well I came out of the den for a simple morning treat on some dandelions, when out comes Belinda! Trotting 'round in mud like she owned the place!" He grumbled, "She called Skypole stupid!"

With that comment, Skypole cringed a little and stepped back. He had been offended and Belinda had not said she was sorry. How r00d of her.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

to be loved in return