Beaugro ~Memories~

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: Beaugro ~Memories~

Postby Redsparrow » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:56 pm

Ren nodded at Marion and did as he asked. Glancing at Anita as he made his way across the room. Stepping out to find a pitcher, he was meet by a few faces he recognized and did his best to not get tangled into a conversation.

(So short, sorry)
"We are going to die...... That makes us the lucky ones."
Redsparrow

Re: Beaugro ~Memories~

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Mon May 04, 2015 12:56 am

Anita Belle Gunthner
Anita watched as Ren left the tent, her eyes following his every move. She continued to stare at the tent opening, wondering what was happening just outside that fabric. Oh how easy it would be to just run out of there. But the easy part would stop as soon as she left the protection of the tent. She longed for her family, to at least know they were safe, but there was no seeing them again. She was a prisoner of Beaugro. For how long? No one could tell.

Her attention transferred to Marion. He was an odd elemental. He was so kind to her, a shifter, even though his entire kingdom despised her very existence. Curiosity arose in her and she couldn't hold it back any longer.

[Why are you helping me?] she asked, still in her native tongue so no one could overhear their conversation. [Why not just give me to the soldiers and let them deal with me? Why risk your own safety for a stupid little shifter girl?]

((Completely forgot about this rp. Haha))
1.21 gigawatts

Previous

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's