Foxtail and Startedraining

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Foxtail and Startedraining

Postby Startedraining » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:19 pm

^u^ 1x1 with Foxtail
Probably just gonna wing it.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Re: Foxtail and Startedraining

Postby Foxtail » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:23 pm

XD Winging it :P))
Fox padded around aimlessly. She didnt know anyone and was lonely. She heard a twig snap behind and twirled around. "Whose there?" She called nervously.

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Postby Startedraining » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:33 pm

Scratch froze, motionless. He was not, in fact, on the ground. He was above the young she-cat in a tree. He had probably knocked down a particularly loose piece of bark from the trunk of the tree as he moved. He dared not breathe, and hoped that the cat below wouldn't look up to see his white and ginger fur. He hesitantly lowered himself, pressing against the bark and sinking his claws in. The she-cat had intrigued him, and he had followed her for a while. His ears folded back, and he tried to remain still.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Foxtail » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:09 pm

Foxtail could smell cat... but she could see no one. She was alone, it seemed. Foxtail let out a suspicious sniff. Before returning to her hunting. She spotted a mouse up ahead. She quickly but it's neck. Foxtail comfortable settled down for dinner. "You can join if you want." She said aloud. Foxtail could still smell cat.

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Postby Startedraining » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:09 pm

Still without motion, Scratch watched the she-cat. He rose with time, and reclined into a sitting position on the branch, his tail hanging down. He did want to join her, but was unsure. He wouldn't really be able to speak to her. He lifted a paw and touched his sore throat. That wouldn't work out well if he decided to join her.
He decided that he would, eventually, get off the branch and follow her once more, and talk to her eventually as time went on.
He was hungry, actually, he hadn't eaten all day.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Foxtail » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:35 pm

Foxtail thought maybe the cat was shy. She left half the mouse and hunted down and ate half a rabbit. "There." She mewed "Now if your hungry you can eat. I'll be back here in the morning to eat the leftovers." Foxtail walked awhile until she came across an old fox den. She settled fown for the night and was soon asleep. She was dreaming about strange cats following her. She woke up and stayed awake for the rest of the night staring at the entrance.

Foxtail

Postby Startedraining » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:50 pm

Scratch waited until well after the young cat was gone, and slipped from the tree, landing firmly on his paws. He crept forward and picked up the half-eaten rabbit and skittered up the tree once again. He nestled between two branches and took a bite. It was still a bit warm, and it didn't take long for him to devour the rest. He glanced down at the mouse and thought better of it, without the she-cat, he could hunt for himself.
Before the she-cat awoke, he thought, he might as well hunt for her morning meal. It was only decent.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Foxtail » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:06 pm

Foxtail didn't mean too, but she accidentally fell asleep. She was exhausted from trying stay awake all night. She collapsed into a rumpled heap and started snoring softly. Foxtail dreamed she was chasing rabbits, and mice, and squirrels when suddenly they grew in size and started chasing her. She screeched in terror and woke up in a flash. Gasping she muttered "I need to stop hunting before bed." To herself before she dozed off again.

Foxtail

Postby Startedraining » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:22 pm

He slept in the trees through the night, where he had eaten the rabbit. Scratch woke just before dawn and glanced down at the ground, taking note of the mouse lying cold on the ground. He sat up, thinking he would have to repay the other cat for their generosity, and bounded down the tree, landing firmly on his feet.
He scented the air, making sure he was alone, and the scent of squirrel flooded his mouth. He crouched, looking around for it. He found it clinging to a tree, not looking at him. He tested the wind and found it blowing to the squirrel and slid to the side so his scent wouldn't carry.
He began to stalk, slowly creeping forward, until the last minute, when he jumped at the squirrel and grabbed it in his paws. He killed it quickly with a bite to the throat, and sat down on the tree root below him. This would be a good replacement for her rabbit.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Foxtail » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:46 pm

Foxtail woke up. She yawned and stretched. Foxtail padded silently to where she had left the good the night before. She could smell cat strongly before she got there. Foxtail looked at the half mouse and ate it. Next to it was a freshly caught squirrel. "Thanks! That looks delicious." She meowed aloud before eating the squirrel. She open her mouth and tasted the air. Above her was a loud robin, chirruping from its nest. She slowly climbed the tree and leaped. She landed on the robin, though not before it let out an alarm call. "Mouse dung!" She spat through the feathers. All the prey in the forest would know she was here now. Foxtail laid down the robin and hid in the bushes, waiting for the strange cat.

Foxtail

Next

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's