Foxtail and Startedraining

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: Foxtail and Startedraining

Postby Startedraining » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:40 pm

Thomas loped to match Foxtail's speed, "I'm glad we're going to look for them, I'm glad you'll be happy when they've come back with us." he seemed so sure.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Foxtail » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:46 pm

Foxtail didn't feel as optimistic, but didn't say anything in response. Thy padded along in silence for what seemed like moons. Finally, try reached a kit, Tiger, and Raven scent. Foxtail's heart quickened. She didn't know what to do. She stopped dead in her tracks.

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Postby Startedraining » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:08 pm

Thomas padded forward, then stopped. "Foxtail, are you coming?"
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Foxtail » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:17 pm

"Yeah." She ran to catch up. She nervously padded through Tiger and Raven's new territory. Foxtail walked in and meowed "Aww what cute kittens." Tiger and Raven sprang up with alarm.

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Postby Startedraining » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:10 am

Thomas followed Foxtail warily, scenting the newborn kittens immediately. How could they travel after she was kitted?
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Foxtail » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:51 pm

Raven and Tiger stared in silence. "H-Hi Foxtail," she meowed exchanging a look with Tiger.

Foxtail

Postby Startedraining » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:22 pm

Thomas stepped beside Foxtail, running a tail across her flank, urging her to say something.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Foxtail » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:08 am

"Uhhh ummm... Nice weather we're having huh." "Yeah, real nice weather." Raven responded quietly. Foxtail could almost hear Thomas groan.
You can play Tiger for a little while if you want :3 or Raven))

Foxtail

Postby Startedraining » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:39 pm

Thomas shook his head, "Why did you leave the cave? You just had kits, they're gonna get sick. Winter is coming, didn't you know?"
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Foxtail » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:54 pm

Raven winced. "We-we wanted to be by ourselves, and not have Foxtail drop by, at least for the winter." He eyes were begging for forgiveness and betrayed much guilt.
Foxtail didn't say anything. She just turned around and walked out of the den. She didn't forgive her ex-best friend. No, she wouldn't talk to her ever... Well at least not for a long, long time. "Wait." Foxtail didn't need to turn around to know it was Raven. "I'm leaving and not coming back. Ever. Isn't that what you want?" She asked her voice cold. She didn't turn around or even look at Raven while her friend was begging for her to come so she could just explain.

Foxtail

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's