Foxtail and Startedraining

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: Foxtail and Startedraining

Postby Startedraining » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:08 pm

Raven swallowed, stepping back a few paces, "I just wanted our kits to grow up a little before we introduced them to you. You go on and on about these clans, I want them to be able to make their own decisions about a clan..."
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Foxtail » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:17 pm

Foxtail spun around facing her, hissing angrily. "That doesn't mean you just run off, and leave me all alone. I-I feel like a third wheel ever since you guys became mates!" Foxtail turned and started walking back.

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Postby Startedraining » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:22 pm

Raven folded her ears back, "You should've told us!" she snapped, "But that doesn't matter now, since obviously you want to leave!" she huffed, "You didn't even let us explain, and now that you have heard it you still manage to pin the blame on us. We're not mind-readers, Foxtail!"
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Foxtail » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:36 pm

Foxtail folded her own ears back. She tried to lower her rising fur, but it was no use, she was just to mad. "Well, let's just think about it for one second," she hissed without turning around. "Think if Tiger was MY mate and you didn't have one. Think about that." She raised her chin and walked away, ignoring Raven's attempts at speaking to her. Foxtail would've apologized, but she was to darn proud to do that.

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Postby Startedraining » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:42 pm

Raven frowned, "At least I wouldn't be immature enough to think we were ignoring you. Stop moping around, Foxtail, you're acting like a spoilt kit!" she shouted after her friend.
"Stay away from us, forever!"
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Foxtail » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:51 pm

Foxtail inwardly flinched but only hissed on the outside. "I will! What do you think I'm doing?" She replied tauntingly. Foxtail waited until she was out of hearing range and sight range before she lowered her chin sadly. She felt as if she came home from an important battle. She thought of all the good times she had had with Raven and Tiger before they became mates. And even some during that period. Foxtail realized her mistake, but heard Raven's words echo in her head Stay away from us, forever! She crawled into a hollow of a tree and curled up to sleep. Raven's words echoed in her head. She flinched at them and at her own words.

Maybe I am a kit...

Foxtail

Postby Startedraining » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:10 pm

Thomas followed Foxtail quietly, and said nothing to her as she curled up to sleep. Raven's voice was still ringing in his ears. Would Foxtail actually leave them?
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Foxtail » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:36 pm

Foxtail felt the searing light burn her closed eyes and she hissed, willing it to go away. She turned on her side in effort to sleep longer. However, fate wasn't on her side. The light found her not long after, Foxtail sighed and reluctantly got out of the tree. She shook her fur, which was crazy and headed on her way. Where, she didn't know. After a while of comfortable travel, she came across an old gorge. Curious, she smelled it. Long, long ago cats had lived here. This was a place the two-legs had tried to claim, before they decided against it and left it alone. She traveled a long time until she saw 4 great oaks standing tall and firm. Four trees...! Foxtail gasped. She was where all the greatest warriors had been. Giddy with excitement, long faded scents hit her nose. One cat had fiery fur and sharp green eyes. It was present at the Thunderclan camp to. FIRESTAR! Foxtail felt if that if she died, she would die happy.

Foxtail

Postby Startedraining » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:02 am

Thomas followed curiously, still saying nothing and simply observing. Foxtail had been very excited about these trees for some reason, and these cats? He stayed close to her.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Foxtail » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Foxtail paced the forest and looked around. Perhaps the clans hadn't died, they were living near the lake. Foxtail would love to journey to the lake and find the cats. She could follow their scents! Or, she could build her own clan in Thunderclan territory. Foxtail couldn't decide. She twitched her tail excitedly.

Foxtail

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's