1x1 with Gargoyle and Sting

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

1x1 with Gargoyle and Sting

Postby interestingword » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:17 am

in a barren and desolate world, on the edge of death, few creatures can survive. The select number who are able to scrape through each day are equipped with adaptations unmistakably built for sole survival in that climate only. But what if it were all...to change? The desert where life once existed peacefully is now being threatened, turned on it's head, with the arrival of an arctic snow. Where once creatures beyond imagination could live without threat, now chaos reigns, and the snow is taking over.
can you survive the chilling tundra? Or will you try and seek out patches of warmth, where sand still can be felt beneath your feet? Make your choice soon, for time is ticking, and few will survive...
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Re: 1x1 with Gargoyle and Sting

Postby Startedraining » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:04 pm

Peaceful days didn’t happen for us. There was never peace for this kind of life. The wind today gusted much harder than any other day that had passed recently, and it caused much worry for the remaining townspeople. I watched from a distance, from my small home at the corner by what used to be a small store to buy preserved goods for the long summers in the desert. Except, this wasn't really a desert any more? It was more like a huge wasteland, instead of the warm sand I lived for, snow and ice cracked under my feet, as if the sand was melting it from the bottom.

I closed my eyes slowly, tipping my head back and leaning back in the chair, lifting the two front legs from the ground and balancing. I put my feet up on the window sill and pulled my hat over my eyes. Ignoring the new cold wouldn't make it go away, but it was all we could do until we could get up and leave the town. Many already have.

I myself, having been equipped with the speed of a thousand snake strikes could run across the blazing sand and had been graced with the thick skin that prevented sunburns and rashes, among other things. My skin was not impenetrable though, and the cold always stuck deep into my bones, and the snow was too thick to run across without putting weight and sinking deeper into the cold. My eyes were adapted to the blinding winds that flung sand into your eyes, but not against the blinding white of the snow that destroyed my retinas as I stepped outside. People knew we could not stay here for very long, but without any direction to go in, there was no choice but to stay here.

I slipped into a blissful, yet terribly cold, slumber. My name is Thomas Kit, and I was determined to survive in these conditions.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return