1x1 Lailic and Spades

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: 1x1 Lailic and Spades

Postby Lailic » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:28 pm

The door opens and I stand up walking out into the main hall. "Where have you been?" I said quietly, looking at the black haired girl in front of me. She gave me a sheepish smile "Down by the river. I thought you'd still be out." SHe turned and walked into the kitchen. "I told you to go straight to the house. You couldn't been hurt, I wouldn't have known where to look." Mia shook her head and rolled her eyes. "You worry too much." I shook my head and turned leaving the kitchen in silent fury. "Alexa!" She called after me. "I'm sorry. I'll be better about it," I shook my head slowly. "No you wont. You say that every single time." She gave me that look of hers. The one that made me believe her even though I knew it was a lie.

"We have a guest." I said bluntly changing the subject. She looked at me surprised. "Really? Who?" I frowned and walked into the living room. She followed with child like excitement.
Commissions wrote: Currently closed till farther notice

I love you, Avril L. wrote:I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style
But that's not why I love you

Lailic wrote:Pronounced: Lay-Lick
Mood: Happy (:
Preferred Pronoun: She/Her

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Postby Spades » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:59 pm

I look up at thw newcomer with boredom. She has a strange aura, but what is it, I can't really place my finger on it. "Wha- sorry, who are you?"
It's your life, rise up and live it
-Richard Rahl
Spades

Postby Lailic » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:52 am

Upon entering the living room Mia froze. She stared at the new comer like a deer in headlights. "You brought a guy here!" she managed to squeak out. "why would you do that," her voice cracked and her breathing intensified. "Mia, Calm down. Its ok." She shook her head backing out of the room. "Mia... Mia! Breath." I shot an angry glare at him and followed her. "Mia... Mia come on, its ok love. He wont hurt you." She shook her head refusing to speak. "I wont let anything happen to you. OK? He will not hurt you." She looked at me tears forming in her green eyes. 'Shhh don't cry." I took her into my arms, holding her close as she sobbed.

I don't know how long passed before she stopped. I kissed the to of her head and lead her back into the living room. We sat on the far side of the living room. As far from Alim as possible. She curled up next to me her eyes never moving off of him. I could only guess what was going through her mind right now. 'He's in danger. I'm trying to help him." Her grip on my hand tightened. I stroked her hair lovingly. "Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere."

I like your vibe
I like your style

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Postby Spades » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:02 am

As I sit there in the corner, staring at these two people. I don't belong here, these two love each other. I shouldn't be here. But I'm here anyways. I get up and walk over to the two girls. "I'm sorry if I scared you"
-Richard Rahl
Spades

Postby Lailic » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:41 pm

Mia looked at him blankly. muttering under her breath. I sighed and looked around the room. "She wont talk to you. Don't try."

I like your vibe
I like your style

Lailic

Postby Spades » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:47 pm

I put out the palm of my hand and a blue flame bursts to life. Lets see if curiosity can get the better of her. Talking to the little girl. "Do you know what this is?"
-Richard Rahl
Spades

Previous

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's