1x1 Lailic and Spades

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

1x1 Lailic and Spades

Postby Lailic » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:40 am

We know what we're gonna do.

Lailic's Characters
Alexa Jones
Mia Wright

Spades' Characters
Alim Qushar

Setting:
Some magical fantasy place
Commissions wrote: Currently closed till farther notice

I love you, Avril L. wrote:I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style
But that's not why I love you

Lailic wrote:Pronounced: Lay-Lick
Mood: Happy (:
Preferred Pronoun: She/Her

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Re: 1x1 Lailic and Spades

Postby Spades » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:45 am

*I sit in the corner of my cave, playing with a ball of fire in my hands, watching the light from the mystical flame cause the shadows to dance*
It's your life, rise up and live it
-Richard Rahl
Spades

Postby Lailic » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:56 am

Alexa
I shook my head slowly looking at Mia's latest attempt to fly. "No, you need to focus." I said holding out a hand to help her up. Dirt stained her face and clothes. Her crash has been anything but graceful. "Stop thinking about other things. At least for now. You're not used to having your feet off the ground." She gave me that look. The look that meant everything I said was going right over her head. "Ok then that's enough for today."

Mia
I was up in the air and freaked out again. Alexa lectured me on what I needed to do but honestly I wasn't listening to her one bit. She has always told me this twenty times too many. My face stings from the impact. I'm certain there is dirt all over me I can feel the griminess of it. I sighed as she told me we were done for the day. "Finally," I muttered. Turning around I headed back towards home. I could almost feel her disappointment.

I like your vibe
I like your style

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Postby Spades » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:00 am

I hear a crash outside of my home, causing my focus to falter and the flame to burst into a fury of sparks that blast into my face "Damn it" I get up and walk out of my cave to see what caused the noise, only to see two girls walking away.
-Richard Rahl
Spades

Postby Lailic » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:06 am

Alexa
I paused and looked around. I swear I saw a flash. Mia bounded off away towards our cottage obvious that I had stopped. I turned and saw a figure. Or at least what I think is a figure. A person or creature I couldn't really tell from where I was. I stared at it for a moment longer before slowly turning back around and starting after Mia. In this forest who knows what it could be.

I like your vibe
I like your style

Lailic

Postby Spades » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:14 am

Staring at the two girls walking away, one of them turns around and I make eye contact with her, at least I think I did. In that moment, I lose my focus and little balls of fire and ice start floating around me. When I realize that they are there, I quickly refocus my mind and walk back into my cave, the balls disappearing with every step.
-Richard Rahl
Spades

Postby Lailic » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:19 am

Flashes of light catch my attention and I hurry away after Mia. "I'm going to check out something," I said as I got close to her. "Go straight home." She nodded and continued on her way. I knew she wasn't going home. Turning around I headed back towards the cave. The closer I got the slower I walked and the less sure I was of this decision. I sighed and looked back. Well I guess I just have to do it. I approached the cave and peered inside.

I like your vibe
I like your style

Lailic

Postby Spades » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:21 am

I walk back to the corner of my cave, close my eyes, with my hands out, I attempt to regain my concentration. Within seconds a ball of blue fire bursts to life in the palms of my hands, causeing ghostly shadows all around the cave.
-Richard Rahl
Spades

Postby Lailic » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:21 pm

I stood at the entrance of the cave it was pitch black impossible to see anything. I half expected something to jump out at me. Suddenly a blue light appears and I jump back with a startled yelp. Falling back onto the ground I snap a branch. The sharp sound echoes in the cave and I cringe. "Crap!" I mutter under my breath.

I like your vibe
I like your style

Lailic

Postby Spades » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:26 pm

At hearing the sound of a branch cracking, my eyes snap open, the flame dying, I see a woman in the opening of the cave. In a flash of light, I am standing in front of the girl. "Who are you" I shake my head "No, how did you find me? What do you want? "
-Richard Rahl
Spades

Next

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's