Dση'т уσυ Dαяє ƒσяgєт тнє ѕυη ☀ private group roleplay

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: Dση'т уσυ Dαяє ƒσяgєт тнє ѕυη ☀ private group roleplay

Postby minho. » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:18 pm

★☽★ N E R A ★☾★
〖T o n i g h t we'll ♦ sail ♦ to the ⋰edge⋱ of the ↝ world ↜, and watch the ⇘stars⇙ fall down.〗

Nera gave a sarcastic roll of her eyes to his response, ignoring him slightly as she studied the house and just barely focused on what he was speaking about. Until he mentioned her brother and father. Nera's blue eyes immediately widened and turned up to his, a look of disbelief in them as well as sorrow. "You... knew them?" she asked, in disbelief. Her father had attempted to uproot the government, but was unfortunately shot down in the process. Her older brother had followed his footsteps, and was almost succussful, until the president showed up in Nera's house while they were eating dinner and murdered her brother right before her eyes. A memory that was unforgettable. A memory that haunted her every waking nightmare. "You believe that I'm the key to starting it again? Are you insane! The government keeps a close eye on me to begin with because of my father and my brother, and you think this is somehow possible?" A frown drew on her lips and her gaze shifted to the floor. She was thinking deeply on this possibility. Of course she would love to finish what her family started, but was she capable? She did have something they didn't have. Her powers.

Biting her lip harshly, Nera ran fingers through her hair before lifting her gaze to his again, their eyes meeting. "Fine. But if one little thing goes wrong you can't just drop me like I was nothing. I'm not going to make the same mistake as them, and I need protection. If you want a revolution, I'll give it to you. I'm going to finish what was started." Her eyes held a certain fire. She had a job to do, and she was going to accomplish it. And if she died, she agreed, her death would be worth something for her people.

As she continued to think on the subject, she was brought back to reality by a wooden chair being entirely pushed over and the strange boy approaching her with a glass of water. Nera, her eyes softening, gazed down at the water that was being handed in her direction before glancing up into Neil's eyes. "A demonstration?" she repeated, but didn't hesitate. Swallowing the lump in her throat, she gently took the cup from Neil's hands and wrapped her own hands around it. Gripping the glass in her hand, she stared down into the water as if willing it to freeze. She had to focus, sometimes it wouldn't just work if she wanted it to. No. She had to force it out. After a few seconds of patiently waiting, Nera managed to make the entire glass of water freeze solid. A small smile pulled at the edges of her lips, and she lifted her aqua eyes towards Neil's again. "Is that what you wanted?" she asked, curiously. However, she hadn't given the glass of water back to him. She wanted to try something else. She knew her only power wasn't just freezing things, she could also manipulate the water to her own will. So, Nera closed her eyes and thought real hard. A minute passed this time, but the solidified water began to melt and turn back into a liquid before beginning to boil like it had been sitting on a stove. The heat on her hands didn't bother her, it seemed. With the water bubbling, Nera opened her eyes and smirked slightly. She'd managed to do it, something she was only capable of doing if she focused hard enough. "Hah! Did you see that?" She grinned slightly, she made the water cool down before looking back at Neil, gently handing it back in his direction. Little did she know, she still had lots to learn.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
ALWAYS
HAD
A тιgнт
н σ ℓ d
ση υѕ,

AS IF IN

Just your typical fangirl who enjoys roleplay, music, supernatural, and anime.
♥
minho.

Re: Dση'т уσυ Dαяє ƒσяgєт тнє ѕυη ☀ private group roleplay

Postby acexxspade » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:28 pm

Going on a backpacking trip as of sunday morning, so if you wanna get any more roleplaying done before them, I may be able to get one more post in tonight. I come back on friday. So I just wanted to let you know I was gonna be gone.

CARMICHAEL, NEIL RUSSEL
"INTELLIGENCE WITHOUT AMBITION IS LIKE A BIRD WITHOUT WINGS."

The moment she took the cup of water from him Neil's eyes dropped from hers and gazed intently at the water inside the cup, just waiting to see her powers in action. Night Raven had told him that he had suspected her to be one of them, but that he wasn't sure. Now that he brought her to their house, he wondered if she had shown Night Raven her powers today. It didn't matter, she demonstrated to him with the cooling of Night Raven's wound. But he wanted to see the extent of her powers. He watched closely as she cooled the water to a frozen block and then got a little excited by what she had done. She asked him a question, however, it wasn't in his best interest to respond. Because then she turned the water back into liquid and caused it to boil. Water was an unpredictable element. One that was difficult for anyone to control. The fact that she had first learned temperature control was a victory in of itself. Temperature was different from water manipulation. When she had finished she handed a cool cup back to him. He moved to set the cup down and pulled out something hidden within his sleeve.

It was a small, thin, silver dagger. The only possession of his mother and father that the wingless ones managed to forget. With this dagger he moved over to the cup of water. He carefully dipped the tip of the knife into the water, causing it to make a soft metal touching water sound. Then he pulled it out and dried it off with his shirt. Then he took the dagger and put it back into the water even more carefully then before. This time, a clear light tone rang out and then once again when he pulled the dagger out. A drop slipped off the sleek point down back into the source causing the sound of the action to be much louder then normal, but not loud enough to reach out of the thin house walls. With that, he dried the dagger off and slipped it back into the lower part of his sleeve to hide it again. Then he walked over to Night Raven.
[/quote]

CARMICHAEL, KALE JACE
"INTELLIGENCE WITHOUT AMBITION IS LIKE A BIRD WITHOUT WINGS."

Kale narrowed his eyes at his younger brother. He could manipulate sound? Why had he never told him? Why had he kept this a secret from him? Now he wondered how long Neil had known about the ability he had been given and how long he had been practicing it. But other than narrowing his eyes, Kale dropped the subject and held out his hand as Neil walked over to him. When Neil walked over to Kale, it usually meant he wanted to say something.Without looking up Neil grabbed the pale hand and began to trace onto it. Kale raised his eyebrow in slight surprise. A name... Her name... Neil had named her. Then a grin spread across his own face. It was perfect. Perfect for what he had in mind. Yes, Neil was a genius.

Then he turned back to Nera with this same grin. "Nera," he said and walked over to her. "I'm glad that you've overcome your ten second fear and decided to help us out. You want protection and to not make the same mistakes as your brother and father. Neil and I are trained... fighters. So we can protect you, or we can teach you. But also, we want you to know, that we will not leave you. We will see this to the end, even if it means our death." He glanced at Neil. He didn't respond, but Kale already knew, if the boy had given the girl a name, it meant that he had pledged himself to her cause. Not many people received names from Neil.

"I have a plan. Its a little complicated and we'll need other people like us if its going to work, but its a good plan. Would you like to hear it my dear?"
acexxspade

Previous

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's