【 グリッチ】ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟɪᴛᴄʜ

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: 【 グリッチ】ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟɪᴛᴄʜ

Postby DarkPyroMaster » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:18 am

L E O N
╔═════════════
Pation';
Coder
Tagged:
the glitch
Room
tech room--Dinner
══════════════╝

“Silly me! I forgot that by allotting the time it took to grab a pop tart, I missed my schedule by 0.3 seconds! To compensate for my folly, I'll have to work extra fast!" The Grecian perfectionist set his meal down at his section, and sat, flexing his knuckles. And here starts the day. Hopefully I can concentrate today without succumbing to the desire of looking at those photos roughguy34 sent me... With his meal on the desk, he started up his section.

Every day it seems I manage to stay on those blasted image gallerys all because of primal curiosity... today I surely will stray from roughguy's attempts.. hopefully. Alright, lets get that program going. As the computer finished booting up, Leon began typing away, ignoring the banter going on behind him. He noticed everyone was here just be the sound of it, especially the fruitless attempts Esme had on SongMoon’s coffee. Subconsciously, he began talking to himself outloud; "I never was one for coffee. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth, and I despise that smell and the fact it can contain so much caffeine. Anything that can keep you a awake all night is something to be avoided, in my opinion.." His rambling stopped suddenly, as an image of Zeus came up with a storm-cloud background, along with numerous other features. This was Leon’s latest creation, a first person shooter VMMORPG involving multiple deities from numerous mythologies. It was going to be perfect. Just as Leon was about to start working on it, SongMoon turned to him and inquired about the state of his game. Leon nodded and scooted his chair over to Moon’s side and began. There was nothing wrong, and the system was running perfectly; ‘Song was set for a perfect game.

"Xion.. That shall be the guide of my game. At this rate, I should finish the game in approximately 69 days! I wonder if I should work on a computer version... hahaha that would be a blast on someones fingers. " Leo twisted and turned in his chair statically until a forced call interrupted him. Leon stopped abruptly, and made his way into the dinning room. Oh my, breakfast! His favorite time of the day. I wonder what Esme serves us today? Maybe oysters, or perhaps duck a l'orange or.. Leon's inner ramblings continued until he reached the table and sat, greeting everyone
Last edited by DarkPyroMaster on Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Signature in progress
DarkPyroMaster

Postby silent » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:53 pm

âž¡
Esᴍᴇ

┏━━━━━━━━♛━━━┓

name;
silvia esme argentum
nightwalker
location;
kitchenette
tagged;
shadow, moonsong,
leon

┗━━━♚━━━━━━━━┛
Esme tapped her fingers impatiently on the countertop. When a certain database strolled in, she raised a hand in greeting. The Nightwalker didn't do 'Good Morning!". Why was it even called good morning anyways? If it was up to her what greeting phrase would replace she'd go for 'You suck.'. Mornings were horrible. End of discussion. When the cook realized, Shadow had said something, she shook her head before responding. "Sandwich, pizza, veggies and fries. Sweet potato fries." Her tone was dull, very fitting of what her usual attitude would be.

Pulling out her chair, Esme started munching on her sandwich, not paying much attention to her surroundings. A couple sips from her coffee cup had chased away the sleepiness from this morning. "I'm gonna go grocery shopping today. Anyone coming?" The Glitch were legends. NEETs, but still legends. However, there was one thing that the glitch couldn't conquer. The outside world. People. Crowds. People. As expected from the operator, she went shopping. Esme probably had the most experience outside of the apartment they shared. After finishing up her sandwich and almost half the fries, Esme stood up, tucked her chair in, and strolled over to the girls' room.
Last edited by silent on Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
silent

Postby shadow.of.the.wolf » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:47 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴀʙᴀsᴇ

【 影 】

ɴᴀᴍᴇ
shadow elizabeth wolfingson
ᴀʟɪᴀs
jamie alyssa williams
ᴀɢᴇ
twenty-four years old
ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ
esme

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
[ SHADOW ]

"Ah." she said, replying to the younger girl. Snagging a sandwich off one of the plates, she took a bite, following Esme into the girls room. "Mind if I join you? I'd like to stop by the bookstore, I've run out of things to read." she asked after swallowing. Although she could easily find a digital copy of whatever she wanted to read, she much preferred the actual paper versions, she was much more comfortable with them.

Casually sliding past Esme, Shadow took another bite of her sandwich, holding it in her mouth while she slipped on her familiar trench coat, the article a familiar weight upon her shoulders. She took a third bite of her sandwich, savoring the flavor. It always surprised her what Esme could do with just a few meager ingredients. She herself couldn't even make good toast properly! "Not bad, Nightwalker." she said lazily, letting the words roll off her tongue. She pulled out her fingerless gloves from the pockets of her coat, slipping them on over her pale hands. Rubbing them together, she thought of all the different options that she could buy at the store, and at the last moment, remembered to check her pocket for her wallet. She was definitely ready to go now.
Will be making a signature some time in the future uvu.
shadow.of.the.wolf

Postby Nebulis » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:19 am

Adela Rose Dessah_______
      ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ
    info;; - bio
    age;; - 17
    location;; - kitchen
    tagged;; - anyone

_______As everyone began entering the tech room, Adela followed and came before the vast array of specially coded systems and keyboards. Each of high importance to her line of work, and extremely useful in many necessary situations. She pressed her hand to the glass surface of the scanner and immediately the setup of terminals flashed to life. As she was about to sit in her chair, wonderful words came from the kitchen. Adela pushed her cushioned chair back into her desk and strode into the room that filled with the scent of fries. She slowed down as she came to the table, taking a minute to appreciate the amazing-smelling potato fries sitting on the counter before her. Adela slowly pulled out her chair and sat down, not taking a second to glance away at anything else but the seemingly-glowing strips of freshly grazed and greased fries. Not paying attention to anything anyone else was saying, she dragged the nearest plate before her with one hand, and in the other dramatically edging closer and closer to the potato fries. She closed her grip on a large handful of fries and brought it back to her plate, afterwards letting it fall onto the plate into its specific area.
_______For that time as they ate together, the only thing that she had eaten was the fries. And it was all she needed to be happy. Once finished, she looked greedily at the remaining potato fries, until interrupted by Esme's words.
Hearing her speak of the outside world made Adela tremble, literally. The girl froze in her seat and swallowed loudly involuntarily. Thoughts of the outside world flashed through her head as she looked down and her breathing became raspy. Clearing away the unpleasant thoughts and memories, Adela stood up and brought the plate to the counter. As she looked back at the table, she couldn't help but notice the leftover fries on Esme's plate. She stopped herself from succumbing to her need for fries any longer, and began walking back to the tech room.
Nebulis

Postby DarkPyroMaster » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:34 am

(up)
Signature in progress
DarkPyroMaster

Previous

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's