Sympathy for the Villain [Nee + Bow]

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Sympathy for the Villain [Nee + Bow]

Postby soda » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:17 pm

Who is to say who is the villain and who is the hero?

The world isn't painted in black and white as some may wish you to believe, rather cluttered with shades of gray and blurred lines. One such area is the delicate balance between 'good' and 'evil', as a pair of misfits are soon to learn. When these girls find themselves wronged by the baddest of them all, Fat Rabbit: the crime boss of [insert city they live in here], and the police don't care to get involved, they find themselves with no other choice than to take matters into their own hands. Too bad they didn't account for a couple of goody-two shoes gaining the wrong impression and making it their own mission to put a stop to our duo's plans.

Probably the dictionary.
soda

added stuff n stuff.

Postby soda » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:28 pm

probs character list if we need one/what ever else we deem important if we so do.

characters:

Tricks - Nee
      Radio - Bow
      Fat Rabbit - I'll take um if you want idc
      Hench man #1 - Bow
      Hench man #2 - Nee
      Nameless Superhero as of yet male - Nee
      Male of the Superhero variety - Bow
Last edited by soda on Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
soda

nee's characters

Postby soda » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:39 pm

Tricks the trickster.
    Actual name is Fritt.
    Nicknamed Fri.
    Which means 'free' in Swedish.
    I'm not sure if I like this so it might be changed in the not too distant future. I LIED. I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING BETTER.
    Her birth name is actually Natasha/Natalie Carter or something.
    But shh, don't tell anyone because she goes by Free Fritt.
    Level of insanity: Cheshire cat.
    She has a major sweet tooth, so beware of eating things around her.
    If it looks appetizing, she will not hesitate to snatch it from you.
    Loves to talk in riddles, toy with people, and just generally create chaos.
    Never ask her a question. Just, don't.
    If you make the mistake of actually confabulating with her, prepare to get your ear talked off but never actually get anywhere. Honestly, you will walk away from that conversation more confused than you had been going in.
    It's next to impossible to get her angry, usually taking insults as challenges. There isn't anything she loves more than a challenge.
    Except maybe tricks and salty foods.
    That being said, to see her angry is usually equated to seeing a predator right before it's about to strike.
    It's advised against getting her angry.
    Oh yes and she ran away from home at age seven due to a horrible home life [alcoholic mother, abusive father- the works] and fell in with the circus. Due to 'suffering' from congenital analgesia, she fit right in with the motley crew, enough so to think of them as family. That was, of course, right up until a brutal massacre ordered by Fat Rabbit on her big top home. Now she believes it's time for some good old fashion revenge.
    Also has the supernatural powers of a trickster.
    BecAUSE OF OBSCURE PARENTAL SCANDALS WOOP.
    Though it isn't uncommon for her to take on the appearance- or at the very least, attributes- of a fox, misleading people into thinking she's a sort of kitsune instead of a full-fledge trickster.
Last edited by soda on Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
soda

Re: Sympathy for the Villain [Nee + Bow]

Postby A_Bowtie » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:53 pm

name; static
birth name; feather foster
level of insanity; Scar from The Lion King
history; just falling into a toxic vat of waste.
hello loves
my name is bow
call me bow
or kau
or whatever
love you all
♥
A_Bowtie

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's