1×1 (Ticklicous × Yonaka Kyoki Prince)

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: 1×1 (Ticklicous × Yonaka Kyoki Prince)

Postby Ticklicous » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:42 am

Cassidy exited the lab with a sigh, kind of disappointed now that nothing had been around. She grimaced, figuring she would just head home. Yet, there was still some of that screaming. Meaning that that woman was still in trouble and needed help. Cassidy quickly sped up her pace and made her way towards the area where between a small path of trees would lead to a route nearby towards the next town over. She rounded the corner, noticing a few things. First, the said woman was really a man, and second, he was pretty hysterical as a zigzagoon stared him down, cornered up against a thick foliage area. He called to her, asking to take one of the pokeballs from the bag. Well, may as well. She went over and opened it up, looking inside. Each one labeled. The one that really caught her attention was the ball labeled "Treecko". This one she chose and released the pokemon within.

The small gecko pokemon blinked a bit in the light before looking around, and back towards Cassidy. "Uhm... Quick! Use Pound!" Cassidy called and pointed towards the zigzagoon. Treecko gave a slight nod before he sped over and hit the zigzagoon with his tail. Caught off guard it wheeled around. Then it sprang towards the treecko. "Get out of the way!" Cassidy called. The treecko quickly leaped upwards. "Go down and use Pound!" Cassidy called again. Treecko did so, and spinning in the air slammed his tail down on the zigzagoon's head. "Keep it up!" She called. Relentlessly, the treecko kapt slamming the zigzagoon with his tail, his speedy movement giving the thing no time to react. Eventually is hissed and scampered away weakly, defeated. Cassidy was confronted by the professor after that, told to go to the lab. Meanwhile he seemed to make a quick phone call. To some person named Griffith it seemed.

Soon enough she was in the lab, waiting here. Birch as the man was known had offered her the treecko to keep. "Uhm... S- sure!" She said, excited. She looked to the treecko on her shoulder. "Hey, mind if I call you Jethro?" She asked. "Yeah, no problem. Nice to meet you!" He said in a polite manner. Cassidy smiled. "Thanks. My name is Cassidy by the way!" She introduced herself. Now they had to wait for this Griffith guy for whatever reason. Well, whatever it was it was hopefully for good reason. Cassidy was so excited to tell her mother about this. She was going to finally begin her journey as a trainer! And yes it would be challenging, but that was part of the excitement.

Then another thing. She realized how she would even be facing her own father some day as well! That would really be quite the day, as she knew how her father was the Petalburg gym leader. She had always been curious why he had stayed so. But it was a cute story how her mother and him met. He had apparently been a big fan back in their younger days, and with her being the Kanto and Johto champion meant she got a lot of attention. Story goes that she ended up tripping over his slakoth and after that the two sort of just hit it off. They started dating, got married, next thing they knew they were stuck with a troublesome pair of twins. She wondered how her brother was doing anyways.

[[ooc;; Jethro's first battle has earned him 10 exp.]]
Ticklicous

Postby Yonaka Kyoki Prince » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:27 am

Saa minnasan, ote wa haishaku~!
PA-PAN GA PAN! A SORE
Dare ga koro shita Kukku-Robin? A SORE

As Griffith chatted with Brendan, his phone rang noisily, startling him. Lufian the Mudkip promptly scooted back to Girffith's satchel and prodded the ringing hand phone. "Hey, blondie, the snooty Professor's calling." The blonde male pouted at the nickname as he sulked, picking up the phone and answering it. He was greeted by the snappy voice of Birch. "Griffith. There's something important I need to tell you. Get to the lab.Now." Griffith frowned. Birch sounded somewhat winded as he spoke. Did something happen, he wondered. Before he could reply, the other hung up, causing him to hang his head in despair as he failed to talk to the professor again. The professor had often ignored him but this was the first time he was hung up on. At the sight of the gloomy atmosphere around Griffith, Brendan sighed and patted him comfortingly on the back. "Cheer up 'kay? Besides, I have your back-so you can count on me. After all, isn't that what pals are for?" Brendan grinned cheerily at Griffith, before turning to look at the clock on the wall. He frowned-it seemed that he was going to be late. Shaking his head, Brendan smiled at Griffith before packing up his research things."Sorry about this, but I really gotta go. I'm off to research some stuff down at Route 103-was actually supposed to do that earlier." With that hurried explanation, Brendan beamed his Torchic back into its Pokéball and rushed off, carrying a stuffed backpack as he went.

Griffith was then left alone with Lufian, and they stared at each other nonplussed at the other male's depature. The other often had a nack of making hasty depatures... Nodding to himself, Griffith stood and stretched before rummaging around in his bag. His earlier depression forgotten, he took out a pair of fingerless gloves, fitting them on his hands snugly. Next, he took out a pale purple scarf, which he wore around his neck. A hip scarf of dyed blue with markings was wrapped around his waist tightly. He smiled happily as Lufian hopped back onto his shoulder. "Quest Mode: Meet Professor Birch-Accepted! " Griffith exclaimed childishly as they set off from the house and into town.
When they reached, Lufian alerted Griffith to the sound of talking. Both tiptoed as they heard Birch conversing with an unknown female. "Psst, Griffith- I bet that this is that new girl I spoke about earlier. Also greet the Professor okay?" Lufian snickered as he spoke. Griffith brightened up as he nodded enthusiastically to the suggestion. He then took in a deep breath and slammed the doors open, skidding to the halt at the sight of Professor Birch. All else was ignored as he clung onto Birch, babbling rapidly.

Birch's eye twitched. He was in a good mood previously. There was researching to do, a nice girl that saved him from those annoying Zigzagoon, but now there was this blonde octopus wrapped around him. Scowling at his assistant, he yanked the noisy fool off him, snapping," Calm yourself! Can't you see who's here with us?!" Grumbling, he faced the girl and gave a gentle smile. "Sorry about this, this assistant here can get out of hand often." Griffith, who was observing the conversation, butted in teary-eyed. "Eeeh! Why are you so nice to her but not me?" The Mudkip sitting on his shoulder sneered at the Professor. "Cause he's jealous of your looks. I am appreciative of your looks though. That newbie's kinda plain looking but-" Before either Lufian or Griffith could continue their banter, Birch clonked them both on their heads and grabbed them, forcing them to bow animatedly to the girl. "Do ignore that." Birch stated to the girl. Turning back, he glared furiously at the 'Idiot Duo'. "Fools-listen to me!" He hissed quietly to them. Sulking, Lufian made himself comfortable in his trainer's scarf, watching as said trainer gave a dramatic gasp as though noticing the newcomer for the first time. Birch prodded at them, waiting for an introduction.

Staring at the tanned girl properly, Griffith flushed in embarrassment. Ahh, I went overboard again! He thought. The young gi-lady now that he looked closer, was dressed casually and wore spectacles along with a ribbon in her hair. A rather presentable look, if he might say so himself. Grinning shyly, he spoke," Hello there. My name is Griffith, as you might've heard from Professor here. I'm one of his many assistants that help him out. If you're wondering where everyone else is, they're busy with various reasearch around this region-you may meet them periodically when you become a fully-fledged trainer." He gestured to the Treecko that stood beside her and smiled,"It looks like you guys are all getting along well. This little guy hiding in my scarf is Lufian, my Mudkip. He has a Quirky personality as you can see." Fidgeting with his braid, he stared at Birch helplessly, unsure of what to say next. Even Lufian was silent, not bothering with any comments. Birch sighed in exasperation. To think that they would only shut up in such situations. He rolled his eyes at them and coughed, getting everyone's attention. "Well, now that you have met each other, I have some things to discuss with my assistant here. You there, yes Miss, you. How about you go meet my son at Route 103? He should be researching on Pokémon habitats currently, and I'm sure he'll be pleased to meet you."

((This should be able to give ya some writing space, and Griffith'll probably join after you grind, level up and beat Brendan. I have got some grinding to do too ;) Hope you feel better. Take your time with this post. Once a day would be nice too-since we are in different timezomes. ))
My dreamie on Eldemore is the 'Faded Galaxy Ancient' and a few others
:.Important.: All named pets are off limits- Not For Trade
Status:.: Lost at sea with Niles- currently hitching a ride upon the Ancient Leviathan
Trade Status:.: Looking for the Faded Galaxy Ancient.
Only trading baubles and Bazaar pets for other Bazaar and wishlist pets.
A̢͞h, sweet ̢c̵̕͢hi̕l̴d o̢̧f̨͡͠ ͜K̵͢o̸s͜͝,
returned to the o͝cę̶͢a̵͜҉n̵̡.̡.͜.҉̴͞.
A b̮͜o̷͕͎̼͚͎t̹̦̻̬͖̰t̮om̮͢l̡͉͓͖̦̬e̘̪͉̩̞͟s̸͇̭ͅs̡̲͇̣̣ ̺̼̮̫̙͟c̡̦̳̳̹͕u҉̹̺̦̘̼r̟s̟̦̣̟e̘͓̯̠̻,̲
͙̲̙̥̀ͅA b̤̟̦̺͙̜͔̜o͓͕̺̞t͍̝̻͕̙̗t͚͍̪̱̞͓o͉͙̦͔̝̻̗̱̫̟̖͈m̫̹͈̠͓̭͈̥͔l̦̭̳̭̙̱͚͎͈̤̻e͈̳̬͕̘͍̝͇̣͉s͍̯̼ͅs͔̩͎͉̙͇̫̘̥͙̲̞ ̤̜͈̹̼͚̖̜͔̫̥̘̪sea
Accepting of all that there is and can be.

Samhain, All Hallow's Eve Event
Yonaka Kyoki Prince

Postby Ticklicous » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:33 am

[[Ooc;; Brendan's hair is actually brown. The white is just the typical hat that the trainers never can take off in game. XP]]

Cassidy looked over as a precense was soon in the lab, curious as to who it was she turned to see. It was a young blonde man, with a long braid so it seemed. She smiled as he approached. Though soon it was quite a display as he suddenly was making a complete fool of himself. She watched awkwardly and looked to Jethro. "Hey, don't think I have the answers. I'm just as skeptical..." The treecko stated. Cassidy sighed and looked back, cringing as the heads were clunked together. She frankly wasn't to sure who she felt worse for. Birch or the mudkip. Though as the young man and his mudkip were forced into a bow before her she looked at them both. Quite the interesting duo if anything, but kind of dramatic. Ah well, that was their issue. Either way she soon was told something by Birch, in regards to going to see Brendan. Out on Route 103 was where he was located, so she figured she may as well. She waved and thus headed out without another time word to Birch or his odd duo. Best to go find Brendan and get down to business.

Level Grinding!

On her way to meeting the professor's rather attractive son who's manhood she may have permanently severed in his own home Cassidy took the time to train with Jethro. The treecko had battles well against many zigzagoon and poochyena with some wurmple tossed into the mix. As well as a few wingull as she approached Route 103 and searched the grass there. Overall it was good and Jethro was able to get some battle experience as he went. Though of course the real battle was when he would be pitted against some torchic. Yet Jethro also was able to learn some new techniques as well as observe the battle styles of a few other species of Pokemon. Like for example, though wurmple was generally weaker it was able to use String Shot skillfully in a way that it could slam the opponent around from a distance. That of course was pretty crazy. Jethro never would have thought that if he had never experienced it.

A few tikes the treecko had needed some trips to the Pokemon Center in Odale Town, but otherwise it was all fine. He did well and grew stronger with each battle it seemed. He learned how to use his speed and agility to an advantage. Being able to repeatedly strike and nimbly get out of the way was a good idea, and benefitted him greatly against the poochyena and zigzagoon. Then of course fighting against aerial opponents early on was very good experience. He was able to learn how to deal with the fact they could fly, using his surroundings as vantage points. Like that if he could get them to skim low to the ground it was hard to them dodge as flapping their wings would make them end up smacking the ground and putting them off balance. Which would allow Jethro to then get in a quick attack. He had learned that a grounded bird was pretty much a beaten bird. Yet he likely wouldn't be taking on so many of them in the future.

Finally on Route 103 was where Cassidy saw Brendan. After a small chat a battle was engaged. "Time to show you what being a trainer is all about!" That's where it began. He had a torchic it seemed, which was freaking adorable by the way! It started off by slamming into Jethro using Tackle, sending the treecko recoiling. Yet he quickly gained footing, going in and using Pound, slacking the torchic back with his tail. It went on for a while, the battle intense. Jethro eventually ran at the torchic to use Pound, the chick leaping up. But at a word from Cassidy so did Jethro. He spun around, slamming the poor torchic with his tail as if crashed to the ground in defeat. Brendan recalled his Pokemon. "Pretty good!" He said. "Why don't we head back to my dad's lab? Come on!" And with that he started off at an excited jog. Cassidy rolled her eyes and followed. Though along the way she healed up at the Pokemon Center quickly, as well as grabbed a few things from the pokemart. Mainly food for her and Jethro. From there she soon made her way back.

Entering the lab she went in to see what was going on. Brendan was with the professor, so she approached. Birch smiled, telling her how she had done well. She seemed to glow with pride. Then Birch ended up making another call, apparently to his assistant. Oh goodness. Yet, while they waited for him she received a pokedex from Birch and some Pokeballs from Brendan. She smiled gratefully, wanting to go, but was told to wait until Griffith returned. She could only wonder why she was supposed to wait. Whatever it was she wasn't sure how it would go. But she didn't make any move to leave, and instead patiently just waited where she was
Ticklicous

Postby Yonaka Kyoki Prince » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:09 am

((OOC: Oh yeah, thanks for the reminder 'bout that. For some reason, my mind refuses-cannot remember that Brendan has brown hair. Can't help it when I also like white-haired anime characters *Sigh* ))
Pokémon Grinder wrote:Jethro has levelled up by 6! Lucky you!

Waving enthusiastically back to the girl-that-did-not-have-a-name, Griffith and Lufian watched as their backs disappeared into the distance quickly. Suddenly, Griffith realized that the girl had ignored him! In an instant, he drooped gloomily, causing the Mudkip to comfort him. "Ahem." A voice sounded from his back, and Griffith turned, remembering Professor Birch. A gloomy aura around him again, he turned back, only to see Birch with a decidedly evil look on his face, causing both assistant and Pokémon to pale in fear. Birch reached a hand and grabbed them both by the scruff, dragging them both deeper into the Lab Of Doom™ laboratory. Animated screaming of 'Noooooo!' could be heard for miles. Everyone looked up, realised it was just Griffith's dramatics and went on with their daily routine. Once in the deeper confines, Birch smirked. Now, with the appearance of that new girl, he could finally, finally dump his useless assistant off onto their hands! It was a pity to burden such a promising trainer, but sacrifices had to be made after all!

When they finally stopped at their destination, Griffith was plonked unceremoniously onto the cold floor, Lufian landing on his head. Frowning, Lufian glared angrily at the Professor. "Ow! That hurt you moron! Aren't you supposed to be the nice Professor towards Pokémon and humans?! " He snapped. Birch snorted and replied," Well, to hopeless and queer basket-cases like you both-there's no need. You both have tried my patience for the last time!" With that said, he flourished his arms and grinned before announcing," This is an order from your Regional Professor: Go follow Cassidy- that girl you just met and obtain information on your adventures with her. Also, until you have collected all the Gym Badges- you are forbidden from coming back!" With that, the Professor promptly shoved Griffith out of the lab, tossing a Trainer Card, a couple of Poké Balls and a PokéDex at the blonde. "Now, wait out there till that girl comes back..." With that, he slammed and locked the lab doors, leaving the former assistant outside.

Griffith fumbled with the Poké Balls as he placed them in his bag, along with the PokéDex which somehow had his name and information all prepared. Lufian blinked as he picked up the Trainer Card that had his Trainer's info written on it and informed Griffith calmly," I suspect that the Professor has been planning this for quite some time, seeing that this was too perfect..."Before Lufian could continue, Griffith burst into tears. "I-I had no idea that Professor Birch cared so much for me to prepare such t-things! He's not such a mean guy after all!" Griffith stumbled over his words slightly as he came to this conclusion. Lufian face-pawed. I honestly don't have the heart to tell him that Birch was preparing to get rid of him, not 'help' him, Lufian thought. Meanwhile, Griffith was grinning through his tears as he stood up, packing all his items back into his bag as he dashed off into the unknown of the world with Lufian clinging comically to his scarf.

Level Grinding

When they entered the first route, both spotted various Zizagoon, Poocheyena and Wurmple. Before Griffith could make a command- Lufian charged. Tackling every visible Pokémon in his way, Lufian grinned when he was done. "Like the Knight-In-Shining-Armour!" He proclaimed. A bead of sweat trickled down Griffith's face at the not too kind destruction wrought upon the Pokémon. "A-a-Ah! What have you done? I really don't want you getting hurt for this-there's no point in you fighting, its going to be bad if you get seriously injured!" Griffith's panicked voice sounded out as he checked his Mudkip frantically for any severe injuries. Lufian grumbled and shook his head fondly. "Look Neo, we've gotta do what we gotta do. Think about it: you want to continue your research, and I want to evolve into a badass Marshtomp-not some clumsy Swampert of course... So if I were to battle others, you can take down the data and we will improve ourselves, its beneficial right?" Griffith's jaw dropped in shock. Such a wonderful usage of courageous words! His panic forgotten, the blonde's eyes glittered as he swung his most trusted companion up in circles. "Such an amazing speech! What beautiful words! I-I will agree on this with you then!" Griffith beamed at his Mudkip happily. Lufian nodded and mumbled quietly to himself," Also all the prettiest things in the world will be mine~" "What was that?" Griffith asked. "Err.. Nothing?" Lufian gave a sigh of relief as Griffith beamed again, both setting back to Birch's lab as the sun began to beat down harshly on both of them.

After Griffith healed Lufian and took a quick snack back at Brendan's house, his phone rang again. Picking it up, he answered," Professor?" Birch's cheery voice sounded from the other end. "Of course! Now come back here immediately, that girl is back!" With that, the phone was disconnected, leaving Griffith to hurriedly stuff in some Poké chow and refill his water bottle before dashing of to the lab. Lufian could hardly protest as he was bundled along under Griffith's arm. Reaching the laboratory, the doors were open and Griffith then skidded all the way in, only stopping when Brendan managed to grab him by the scarf, nearly strangling the blonde. Spluttering as they came to a halt, Griffith rubbed his sore neck as Brendan apologised for the rough handling, while Lufian shook the stars out of his eyes. Professor Birch's eye twitched once more as he thanked Arceus internally for giving him this chance to get rid of the 'Idiot Duo'. Lufian squeezed back out from his position to make himself comfortable at his usual position by Griffith's shoulder, snuggled by the warm scarf. Griffith stood in front of Birch, humming a happy tune, Brendan looking bored and the other Trainer watching them all with curiosity. "Well, Miss Cassidy- I have a favour to ask of you. Would you mind taking my assistant along with you? He has expressed an interest for going on a journey, and I'm sure he'll prosper under your care...Don't say no, after all, if he doesn't come along, I won't be able to give you this Trainer Card can I? Without it you aren't a Pokémon Trainer at all and will be considered illegal." Birch smirked at everyone as Griffith's eyes widened at the threat, Lufian glared and Brendan scuttled from the lab, mumbling about evil scientists and dads.

((OOC; By the way, do a randomization of the Pokémon I can catch on Route 101, 103 and whatnot, i'll do the same too, considering we'll probably be capturing Pokémon in the next few posts... c;))
Status:.: Lost at sea with Niles- currently hitching a ride upon the Ancient Leviathan
A b̮͜o̷͕͎̼͚͎t̹̦̻̬͖̰t̮om̮͢l̡͉͓͖̦̬e̘̪͉̩̞͟s̸͇̭ͅs̡̲͇̣̣ ̺̼̮̫̙͟c̡̦̳̳̹͕u҉̹̺̦̘̼r̟s̟̦̣̟e̘͓̯̠̻,̲
͙̲̙̥̀ͅA b̤̟̦̺͙̜͔̜o͓͕̺̞t͍̝̻͕̙̗t͚͍̪̱̞͓o͉͙̦͔̝̻̗̱̫̟̖͈m̫̹͈̠͓̭͈̥͔l̦̭̳̭̙̱͚͎͈̤̻e͈̳̬͕̘͍̝͇̣͉s͍̯̼ͅs͔̩͎͉̙͇̫̘̥͙̲̞ ̤̜͈̹̼͚̖̜͔̫̥̘̪sea

Yonaka Kyoki Prince

Postby Ticklicous » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:07 am

Lufian has gained 4 levels! Please update your profile accordingly! Lufian may learn Mud-slap, let him?

Cassidy glared at the professor when he tried to bribe her into taking his goofy assistant with her by saying she couldn't get her license if not. Well, if this was how he wanted to play his cards, she had her own ace in the deck. "You're lucky I will do this anyways, but watch yourself, bub. My dad is part of the Hoenn Gym Leader Coalition and my mom is the previous Kanto and Johto, so I have connections that could get you the boot from your job." She said, and this wasn't a threat, it was a promise. Especially as it was true, with the league being higher up they could indeed give Birch the boot from his position, even though he was an esteemed professor, he was under rule of the League. Cassidy gave him a triumphant look. Then she looked to Griffith. "Well, are you set to head out?" She asked him. He better be, because she wanted to get going!

She looked to Jethro. "Hey, as long as you're all set then I am too!" He stated coolly. Cassidy just rolled her eyes at him. Well, best be going. "See ya later, Brendan!" She called back as she headed out of the lab after swiping her trainer card from Birch. She needed to get it registered at the Pokemon Center anyways. So without waiting for Griffith to follow or not she opened up to door and began to walk to the first route, only to be stopped by her mother to get a better pair of shoes. "Thanks, Mom! I will visit when I can and call." She promised. With some goodbye hugs and kisses she took her first steps onto the first route where her journey would begin. She figured it best to really start catching pokemon once she registered herself into the database at the Pokemon Center. So without further ado she made her way towards Odale Town. If Griffith wanted to stick behind and do whatever then she would let him, but otherwise she was more on her own terms.

[[ooc;; Hehe, Cassidy has attitude, and a good point. XD]]
Ticklicous

Postby Yonaka Kyoki Prince » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:38 am

((I understand that you want a casual RP. But this RP is a high-semi lit one, and what I have seen so far is repetitive words and no descriptions. Your post lengths are getting shorter whilst mine are getting longer-and this won't end well for anyone. Also, I have no much leeway to write my posts smoothly and isn't your character a little too perfect? :/ I have no intention of insulting you in any way or form, but this role-play was started with the intention of long posts, good grammer, punctuation, tenses. If unable to reply for sometime-I expect a good, lengthy post even if your normal posts are 2-3 paragraphs long. But now the paragraphs are getting shorter and shorter- I am less inclined to continue and more likely to find someone else.))

Yonaka Kyoki Prince

Postby Ticklicous » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:28 am

[[Ooc;; Yeah, at this point it is getting a bit more challenging to think things up frankly. Sickness and loss of energy due to puking has swamped me down. I think it best you do find somebody else who is a bit heal their. XP Besides, I have other rps elsewhere to keep me busy anyways. Good luck finding someone! Something I noted is on here is that many tend to go inactive within a few weeks depending, so really be strict about activity if anything and be sure to always ask of they ever have anything that could cause inactivity. Just a tip. ;3]]
Ticklicous

Postby Yonaka Kyoki Prince » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:16 am

((=_= " Well, thanks for understanding. ))

Yonaka Kyoki Prince

Previous

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's