Ichigo and Mkairalla1

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Ichigo and Mkairalla1

Postby Caster_HD » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:35 pm

Privite continuation of 'A day that we died', just as a refresher I'm gonna repost my characters to.

http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/bc0 ... e/Punk.jpg
Character name:
Shiloh Inagis 
Type: Indifferant
Abilities: 
1.Crimson Flames, Easily able to light things with this power he can rarely use it afraid to burn things around him not wanting to end anymore life.
2.Judgement, Able to see into others past with a touch helping them realize who it is they need to find or torturing them with memories of those they had to leave behind.
3.Pain Seeker, Can take any any injuries inflicted on a person to have them appear on himself, can also transfer wounds to others.
4. Lycan Shifter, Unlike a normally werewolf he can change into any type of dog anytime he wants not just on the full moon
The day I died:
The day I fell in love was what cursed me, a lovely girl with hair just as red as mine but with solid green eyes, Normally I'm not a sap but I couldn't describe the feeling she gave me if I tried.I had a loving family, Tons of friends, And was the Valedictorian At my high school, But once she broke my heart for another man I couldn't take the pain she caused me and set myself free with one shot to my chest, But of course I missed and was in a coma for three months listening to everyone grieve for me in the black abyss I was was to much until they finally took me off life support and I died for good the last words of my family still floating in my head. It only seemed like Minutes before I woke again as someone new, My hair and name were still the same but my face and body were that of a stranger.

Thank you all for joining! I really did not think that this would pick up so quickly over night, I have to be leaving soon and won't be back till around 4 or 6 west coast time so I'll leave that as time for others to join and then we can start posting tonight (:
-Also I've added everyone's names to the front page and a new character for myself.

http://www.theanimegallery.com/data/thu ... _98758.jpg
Character name:
Jayerly Evermore
Type-
Grudge
Abilities:
Shadow Striker- Can take control of the dark/ shadows around her to use them at her command
Hades Minions- Can Raise animals but only small ones until her powers grow from the dead to track others down most likely well-beings.
The day I died
I wasn't a good girl to begin with so no one was upset, Mean girl, Mean family, Mean friends, Mean life. I was killer before this happened to, A psycho in Training is what my parents called me but they never once tried to stop me until I turned my knife on them while they slept, did away with my sister that night to she was only 4 still hated her.Later that night as I ran from home I was shot down by the police ending my already short pathetic life. I don't have any clue who would of wanted to bring me back to haunt these streets once more, I do find it a blessing for myself but a curse for whoever gets in my way next.

((YAh! Got Two new characters done))
http://i3.glitter-graphics.org/pub/439/ ... qsu893.jpg
Character name:
Hyden Wise
Type
Well-Being
Abilities:
SoulSight- Once his eyes flash he can tell what you are, Indifferent, Grudge, or well-being.
Accelerated regeneration- If anyone knows who wolverine is it shouldn't be hard to figure out what this power does, able to regenerate after any wound inflicted unless completely through the heart.
Ice Dragon- His only shifter ability is to turn into a pure white dragon that instead of fire breaths ice.
The day I died
" I'll keep it simple because that's all it is, parents were to rich to pay attention to me and the servants were to busy to ever try, one day after school I received news and brother had been killed, he was 4 years older, then me barley into his life but always with me from the start. Believing I had lost my only friend I hanged myself that night but the rope had broken and I fell finding one of my ankles broken and myself dazed I couldn't even feel it when the manor caught fire and I burned with it."
Afternote:
I've met other people like us but so far i'm the only one who has actually met another family member, My brother and I now roam the streets as a team

http://data1.whicdn.com/images/71694119/large.jpg
Character name:
Haru Wise
Type:
Indifferent
Abilities:

Lightning Dragon: Can shift into a lightning dragon and control the element in his human form
Hades Gems: Can rise Gems from the ground ( all types) and either bless them with good luck to those who find them or curse the holder with death.
The Day that I died:
I Had just finished my senior year of high school and was happy to be free in the world for at least a few days before I found work,I was heading home to see my brother hoping he'd still be sane after dealing with our parents another day when the flashing headlights of a car sped towards me, I didn't have any time to move before I found myself lying in the road the car speeding on my blood staining the tires. The last Image I have was people crouching over me with worried faces.

http://img2.blog.zdn.vn/54975685.jpg
Character name:
Yasu Uchiya
Type: Indifferant
Abilities: (4 max)
1.Mind over matter- Using certain skills in his brain that he is still developing he can move things with his mind and use them at well.
2.Weaver- Like a spider he can weave a invisible cocoon around the place he's at, it's one flaw is after a hour of being attacked he begins to take on the damage himself from whatever is attacking it
The day I died( Death summery)
I was young...mind still muddled over what was wrong and what was right. Being a orphan the others kids were my biggest influence and also my biggest downfall. I had two best friends and together we formed the best trio anybody could be we were inseparable til that day. We had decided we wanted to go to school one day and see how the normal kids acted cause the one thing the home never taught us was anything about school. At first it was fun we blended in well with the other kids until recess was over and we were alone yet again. A officer of the school asked for our schedules and the only thing we knew how to due was run not knowing it had been a private school and that they hated rats like us. I found after awhile I couldn't keep up with my two friends and my asthma started to kick in and I found myself wheezing at the foot of the cop barely able to breath before he took me by the neck shaking me hard. Eventually suffocating I died in the hands of that man and my only regret was wondering why my friends never looked back to help me. Then through the haze of death something appeared to me it's already fading from my mind but the figure asked me if I wanted a second chance there voice sounding like that of a gods so soothing and rhythmic. Yes...I murmured before finding myself back out on the streets but this time with a entirely new body

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013 ... 0x1080.jpg
Character name:
Luciferian Tibostia
Type (Grudge,Well-being,Indif.) Indifferant
1. Quick recovery- without taking on any injuries from healing someone Luciferian heals with a green emitted fog that comes from her hands, it's yet to be deciphered what it is.
2.InkSpell- Always having some sort of pen or quell on her she can crave into the things around her to summon any type of animal to do her bidding the most powerful ones are when she carves on herself
The day I died( Death summery)
I was out with my family and my newest boyfriend trying out the new paintball course that had just opened up down the street from our house. That had to be the most fun I had in life even if the paintballs
did hurt slightly. You see my family was a rich one and this also meant they had enemies one of those enemies had gotten onto the field that day to 'play' and slaughtered my family in front of me. I didn't die that day but a couple weeks after their funerals the man showed up and shot me while I slept....after living through that tragedy I never wanted to see the light of day again but somehow I still woke up..

http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbnail ... mbnail.jpg
( But the ends of her hair would be fading to white))
Character name:
Meridian Arcarne
Type (Grudge,Well-being,Indif.) indifferent but most mistake her for a grudge.
Aphrodite- Can seduce any man into liking her with just a word- she doesn't use this much only when needed.
Death Caster- One of the darker powers of a indifferent, she can surround a person in a type of fog that makes them look dead when really there not, it also allows her to create a type of mirror to the underworld.
Wicken- She can use a witch like spell that gives her control of plants and the ability to raise poisonous ones.
The day that I died
-
Last edited by Caster_HD on Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Re: Ikki and Mkairalla1

Postby mkairalla1 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:22 pm

Should I try to copy my characters or just kinda post my last post here?
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby Caster_HD » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:37 pm

You could repost your characters if you like but yes you can repost your last reply.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby mkairalla1 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:34 pm

Mira stare at hyden's receding back.she stuck her tongue out at him and glared.Stop trying to be like Haru.she wanted to say.You will never be Haru.she also didnt say. But she did say;"yeah. What ever." And crossed her arms, turning back to Shawn, only to see Lucif charge past him." S'cuse me." She said, also showing past him to run after her friend.

Shawn stared at the two girls, somewhat confused.

Max saw the two girls running down from the hill and thought they were running to her, so, she did the only sensible thing any..... Reasonable(?) person would do. She took of into the forest... tumbling right into Zach.

Zach felt his breath taken from him as he was pushed to the ground." Uphm." He groaned, pushing the person off of him." It's no time for play, Princess." He said.... Right before lookin up and seeing Jayerly." Princess?" He said, confused. If he was there...then...who had just run into him?
( oh my gosh!XD playing Max is so fun!XD
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby Caster_HD » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:06 pm

Lucif
Meridian had to pull her away from lulus body her white dress now streaked with blood as she cried Buring her dxd against meridian.
" I'll kill her!" she yelled her hands balled into tight fists.
Shiloh
His eyes snapped open as he came back to reality giving a small groan as he pushed himself off the ground holding his bruised ribs as he looked around catching a figure he reconized running off intothe woods.
"max.." he said before turning his head and seeing lucas standing at the top of the hill looking after her.
He pushed himself the rest of off the ground stumbling up the hill to him.
"you ok?" he asked
Jayerly
She stood still her eyes wide as she look at max then to zach just hoping max wouldn choose to lash out at zach next after just coming from battle.
Hyden
He helped yasu onto the bed watching as his vision swam in and out of focus but the other boy still managed to grin over at hyden.
"what was up with Mira?..." yasu asked as hyden crossed the room picking up a clear bag with fluid inside,medication that would help heal, and strung it up beside yasu threadin a cord down to his arm and slipping the needle on the end into yasus skin before answering.
" it's just stress..it'll pass hopefully soon. You should rest don't speak." he said with a soft smile hoping what he said was true.
"Did you see her? That other girl outside? You knew her didnt you?" he asked rambling as the medicine took hold.
" I did, her name was max, and if she came back then something must of happened to her. It's not a concern right now yasu." he said snapping at him a small bit annoyed with all the questions yasu was asking.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby mkairalla1 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:47 pm

Max, a blush spreading across her already red face, began to stand up, only for zach to reach up and grab her arm." Get the *removed* away from me!" She screamed, shoving him as hard as she could and actually moving him back a few feet, but his grip didnt falter. She whimpered and used her other hand to try to pry his fingers off her wrist. After realizing her attempts were useless, she began to whimper." Please don't hurt me."
Zach scowled." Even I you smell very appetizing, don't flatter yourself.i have something more...." His gaze skipped over to Jayerly." More important things to deal with at the moment."

Mira reached out to touch lucif's shoulder." Shh. We'll get revenge honey." She murmered.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby Caster_HD » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:47 pm

Lucif.
She sniffled wiping at her eyes.
"N-no...I don't want anyone to get hurt again...I want to remember lulubell as she was not honor her with bloodshed." she said quietly upto mira but knew that she to wanted to avenge her friend.
Hyden
Before going back outside he went upstairs and stopped by a room that had no door from which the smell of flowers seeped out soothingly into the hallway. He crossed the doorway into the pastel colored room that you couldnt help but smile in as the warm colors provoked good memories. Stopping by the bed he picked up the folded blanket at the end, this had been lulus favorite, a pale green sheet with a embroidery done of a flower fairy in the center. It brought him back to thinking about when lulu had first arrived, it had been raining down in the city and hyden and haru had fou d her curled up in a alley that blanket the only thin protecting her.
"I hope the after life is good for you." he said aloud hopin she'd be listening somewhere as he disappeared from the room and went back outside to the small group gathered around lulu.
Kneeling on the ground he closed her eyes first then covered her head to toe with the blanket.
" she always loved the garden here.. We could bury her there." he said standing and shoving his hands in his pockets bowing his head wishing his hair was long enough to cover his face as his eyes glassed over.
Jayerly
She was standing back half hidden in the shadows as her green eyes peered out fearfully towards both of them. She took a small step forward giving a shy wave at the girl she had wanted to kill since they met but now saw her as just another person. Her eyes darted to the field where the other people were and she felt a safeness crept over her as she watched the red haired boy cover the girl on the ground with a blanket.
" was she your friend?" Jay asked max gently," you may of been a grudge before but I can tell your not now,.. You should be out there with them mourning that loss to...if they were really your friends they'd accept you back even if it was just for this." she said being kinder then she normally was as the rays of the sunset began to cover the trees, grass, and everything in the deep hues of pink, yellow, orange, and purple.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby mkairalla1 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:08 pm

Mira extended her hand to everyone in the group, trying to manipulate their emotions just a tiny bit to make them all feel safer and more peaceful. She felt the warmth spread through her body. The only problem with her doing that was the fact that now she felt those emotions seep from her till she was jittery and restless.

Max whimpered, backing up into a tree. “ i.. I don’t know what you want..” she said hesitantly.” If you are trying to drag me away so you can take my soul, its not going to work!” she yelled.” Im still.. .still strong!”

Zach rolled his eyes.” Oh please.” He growled.” If I wanted to kill you, I would have. How many fricken times do I have to-“he stopped, eyes narrowing. “Wait.. Where the h*ll is your boyfriend?” he snarled, looking around. A feather floated down from the sky, landing in his hair while a bird landed on his shoulder.” Find the boy.” He murmered to it as it took off again.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:19 am

((oh my gurd! Mortal instruments! Lol sorry I had to I'm a super fan of the series))
Jayerly
She shook her Head at max eyes wandering back to the group but soon snapping away when she heard growls inthe bushes.
" they still have wolves around the house we should move to." she said.
Haru ( oo just thought of something terriable I could do... 3:) ))
His head pounded as the girl in white stood in front of him. He kneeled before her a small cry of pain escaping him As she raised his head with her hands making him stand. Half her face seemed to be missing in a black void underneath cracked skin but her one now solid black eye was still enough to put him in a trance as she spoke.
" are you done fighting me now?...all I want to do I make you mine my little grudge. The pain will be gone soon if you just stop fighting." she cooed runnin a hand through haru's black hair chasing out the color and replacing it with red once more his golden eyes flickering between yellow.
"No!!" he yelled trying to get away from her grasp only to find the pain back in his head once more making him feel like someone was burning him.
"Max!!" he shouted but it was already to late and he felt his vision go black as he gave into chaos falling to her feet his eyes changing once more to the same demonic color chaos had been completely black with red iris's.
" good boy." chaos said with a chuckle but it soon subsided as she felt a pain in her chest again an knew shed have to return to her relm to heal soon.
Luciferion
Her bout of sorrow subsided a little and sh looked over at Mira able to stand on her own again
" are you alright?" she asked this time placing her hand on miras shoulder her stormy blue eyes looking up at the taller girl with concern.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Caster_HD » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:04 pm

((hey my internets out an I don't know when I'll be able to post next :) ))
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Next

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's