Ichigo and Mkairalla1

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: Ichigo and Mkairalla1

Postby mkairalla1 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:39 pm

Zach laughed and ran a hand through his black hair as the wolf stared at the pair, ears flattened, but a confused look in its eyes." Yeah, whatever. I can take care of a wolf. Take her-" he shot a glance at make who stared back defiantly." And go." He said, shoving her gently to the side.

Shawn stared at the two girls and gave a haughty laugh." I can take care of this myself." He smirked. Then Mira slapped the smirk of his face." No." She snarled as he pressed a hand against the red mark." We are going to." She added, frowning.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Re: Ichigo and Mkairalla1

Postby Caster_HD » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:29 am

Jayerly
Her green eyes widened in fear as mira spoke. She took 'Max by the wrist giving her a small tug to signal they should start running.
" Please come on!.." She pleaded waiting only a small second more before pulling her along through the trees not quite sure where she was going until a idea formed in her head.
She still had her underground home, even though she'd momentarily been to out of it to remember, the bushes she used to cover the front would have a strong enough smell to stop the wolf and the girl from tracking them if they got passed Zach...She just hoped it wouldn't come down to that.
" Max I know a place we can hide but you have to trust me ok?" She said stopping their run for a moment to look back at her and check to see if they were followed.

Last bumped by Caster_HD on Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:29 am.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Previous

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's