Hearts of Ice Invitation Only.

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Hearts of Ice Invitation Only.

Postby Lilac » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:51 am

Image BloodClan cats have been known for being ruthless and are willing to kill just for entertainment. By joining BloodClan, you too are risking getting killed or starving to death. BloodClan will not hesitate to defend their territory. To survive, we must kill.

Rules
Don't pick fights/kill other cats without the other person's permission
Please, respect others.
Don't fight with others
No mating with other cats without both side's permission(and don't be too descriptive)

Form to add cats
Code: Select all
Username:
Cat's name:
Picture:
Cat's Gender:
Position (Guard Nursing Hunter or Outlaw -> disobeys rules of Bone/Leader)
Kin:
Cat's History:
Other:
Last edited by Lilac on Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

I'm Lilac! I've been on the site for a while but just came back from a long break. I love all 90's grunge and alternative rock as well as 80's hair rock. I also love the San Antonio Spurs and the Golden State Warriors
so feel free to PM me about any of these topics! I love trades and wont let them rot! If you are a newbie (under 2 months on the site) PM me for a gift! Have a wonderful day!
Lilac

Re: Hearts of Ice

Postby Lilac » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:53 am

Carrion Place
Forest

I'm Lilac! I've been on the site for a while but just came back from a long break. I love all 90's grunge and alternative rock as well as 80's hair rock. I also love the San Antonio Spurs and the Golden State Warriors
so feel free to PM me about any of these topics! I love trades and wont let them rot! If you are a newbie (under 2 months on the site) PM me for a gift! Have a wonderful day!
Lilac

Re: Hearts of Ice Invitation Only.

Postby Lilac » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:43 am

Name Bone, what else would it be?
GenderMale! Do I look like a female?
AgeWhat..? Why should I tell you? Oh okay, 10 moons; rather young
PositionLead! Who else would lead the idiots?
Kin I am BloodClan BloodClan has NO kin
HistoryWell, I was born to the wild but caught by those twolegs. I was found by LionStar of ThunderClan but then when he died, I was banished from the Clan. I have wanted revenge ever since.
Last edited by Lilac on Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lilac

Postby Lilac » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:31 pm

Username: Lilac
Cat's name: Fish
Picture: Image
Cat's Gender: Female
Position (Guard Nursing Hunter or Outlaw -> disobeys rules of Bone/Leader) Outlaw
Kin: My big brother is Bone
Cat's History: Bone and I grew up together and when we got to the forest, I stayed longer because I had kits (PineKit who is dead and BirdFeather who is ThunderClan's deputy)
Other:

Username: Lilac
Cat's name: Lily
Picture: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs49/f/2009/ ... ferred.png <-- Too big
Cat's Gender: Female! I don't even look male!
Position (Guard Nursing Hunter or Outlaw -> disobeys rules of Bone/Leader) Hunter
Kin: None
Cat's History: Unknown
Other: Nope

Lilac

Postby AngelTheWolf » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:33 pm

Username: Jenna
Cat's name: Redfang
Cat's Gender: Female
Position (Guard Nursing Hunter or Outlaw -> disobeys rules of Bone/Leader): Gaurd and Hunter from time to time
Kin: Longear (brother)
Cat's History: she is known for her kills she is known by all and all is feared by her so that is why she has blood stained fangs
Other: all in history

Cat's name: Blackpaw
Picture: http://www.wildanimallive.info/wp-conte ... ittens.jpg
Cat's Gender: Male
Position (Guard Nursing Hunter or Outlaw -> disobeys rules of Bone/Leader): Apprentice?
Kin: none
Cat's History: nothing really to young for this
Other: rawr fear me

Cat's name: Longear
Picture: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WtHRvBLmUHw/U ... G_8997.JPG = too big
Cat's Gender: Male
Position (Guard Nursing Hunter or Outlaw -> disobeys rules of Bone/Leader): Hunter
Kin: Redfang (sister)
Cat's History: I've been through enough
Other: growl
Last edited by AngelTheWolf on Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

╒═════════════╕
text text text text text text text text text

╘═════════════╛
AND SPANDEX IS MY
CREDIT

AngelTheWolf

Postby Lilac » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:41 pm

Okay accepted. So will BlackPaw be in BloodClan or another real clan? Also, when I get a reply from moosh we can start

Lilac

Postby AngelTheWolf » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:29 pm

(Would he be still in nursing or would he be soething by now?)

╒═════════════╕

╘═════════════╛
AND SPANDEX IS MY
CREDIT

AngelTheWolf

Postby moosh154 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:25 am

Username: moosh154
Cat's name: Snowball
Cat's Gender: male
Position (Guard Nursing Hunter or Outlaw -> disobeys rules of Bone/Leader) Guard
Kin: none that he knows of at this point
Cat's History: When Snowball was just a little one, all of the other cats his age would always make fun of his name and throw snowballs at him. But then he decided that was enough. He ran away and came upon this clan of cats.
Other: sorry I didn't join sooner! I was really busy over the weekend.

Hai! I’m not very active anymore, but if you want to chat, feel free to send over a pm or too! ^u^
moosh154

Postby Lilac » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:24 am

Divergent wrote:(Would he be still in nursing or would he be soething by now?)

I think we Should do 4 moons then they won't be cats won't be considered kits anymore..

Lilac

Postby Lilac » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:25 am

moosh154 wrote:Username: moosh154
Cat's name: Snowball
Cat's Gender: male
Position (Guard Nursing Hunter or Outlaw -> disobeys rules of Bone/Leader) Guard
Kin: none that he knows of at this point
Cat's History: When Snowball was just a little one, all of the other cats his age would always make fun of his name and throw snowballs at him. But then he decided that was enough. He ran away and came upon this clan of cats.
Other: sorry I didn't join sooner! I was really busy over the weekend.

Okay accepted! Anyone wanna start?

Lilac

Next

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's