Housetrapped [ectoBiologist & Frisco]

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Housetrapped [ectoBiologist & Frisco]

Postby Frisco » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:07 pm

A HOMESTUCK RP
by ectoBiologist & Frisco

It was an unusually warm and sunny day. October was coming to an end. You were preparing yourself to celebrate Halloween and also play this new game that just came out. Nothing forecasted that today the world as you knew it would end.

"The child must know that he is a miracle, that since the beginning of the world there hasn't been, and until the end of the world there will not be, another child like him."

Living legend of American Rap, Eminem

You're pretty sure Eminem said that.
Trading pets & baubles for offsite.
Frisco

Re: Housetrapped [ectoBiologist & Frisco]

Postby Frisco » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:44 pm

Humans:

Your name is NAIA ROGERS.

It is finally the day you've been waiting for so long. Your new game has finally arrived. You can't wait to play it. You've had DREAMS about this whole new planet called PROSPIT and glimpses of your epic adventures. But even if you hadn't, you just LOVE games. They are stashed in variety of places in your ROOM, for example in your trusty COWBOY HAT and HUGE TELESCOPE CASE. You can't play right now because your PET FROG is sitting on your KEYBOARD placed on your COMPUTER DESK.

You have a VARIETY OF INTERESTS. They usually change after every BOOK you read, FILM you watch or GAME you play, but you've always STAYED FAITHFUL to your CHILDHOOD HERO AND IDOL CHUCK NORRIS. He is the best there is. Your ROOM is full of POSTERS picturing this bearded man. Since you were young you also loved FROGS and ASTRONOMY. You have a HUGE TELESCOPE placed near the WINDOW and a COLLECTION OFFROG PLUSHIES AND FIGURINES scattered around the floor and furniture. When you're not indulging yourself into a new FANDOM you like to play your MUSICAL DRUMSTICKS, but you're not very good at it.

Your chumhandle is astroArchivist and you tend to get overly exciiiited in your messages! \(^V^)/

Trolls:

Your name is KASSEL LEXAND.

Some time ago you decided to play this new GAME with your FRIENDS. You thought it would be a good way to OPEN UP a little. It was simultaneously the best and worst decision of your life. It did save you from being annihilated, but now you're trapped in this game with A BUNCH OF OTHER TROLLS.

Speaking of BUNCHES, you don't have a bunch of interests. Only a few. They include OLD SHIPS and ELEPHANTSERS. Those fascinating creatures. You admire them. So large, yet so peaceful. They can rule their herds WITHOUT RESULTING TO VIOLENCE. At least, not too often. PERFECT. You also have a soft spot for a good DETECTIVE NOVEL. You like them for the MYSTERIES, ROMANCE and INTRIGUE, but mostly for the SOCIAL AWKWARDNESS of their leading characters. You especially like TROLL SHERLOCK HOLMES. He's JUST LIKE YOU. He's admired even though his actions are often considered UNUSUAL.

When you're not busy READING you like to PLAY on your ELECTRIC GUITAR or KNIT. SEVERAL COLOURFUL SCARVES are neatly packed in a BOX in the corner of your room. You have no use for them so you just knit and leave them be. Under them lies your DIARY FULL OF SENSITIVE SECRETS, but you're not supposed to KNOW ABOUT THIS.

Your WEAPON OF CHOICE is a private eye's MAGNIFYING GLASS that has of course been ALCHEMIZED to be EVEN COOLER. You use the CHEST MODUS. Your items are EASILY ACCESSIBLE, but you can't put in anything TOO BIG.

As was previously mentioned, you're NOT A VERY SOCIAL PERSON, but you do like to chat with your friends sometimes through a chat client called TROLLIAN. Your trolltag is clamorousAgent and O- With yO-ur detective's magnifying glass yO-u can see thrO-ugh every lie and scheme. YO-u dO-n't actually believe that. YO-u were just making a jO-ke.
Frisco

Postby ectoBiologist » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:04 pm

Your name is SAMI MARTIN.

As of right now, you're just standing about in your ROOM. NUMEROUS ITEMS are scattered about your room, the likes of which include ROLEPLAYING DICE and VARIOUS VIDEO GAMES, and you have a HORRIBLE TASTE IN MUSIC. You have a few INTERESTS, which include CHEESY ROLEPLAYING GAMES, ALTO SAXOPHONE, and DRAGONS. You especially love to play your sax, and you'd have to admit, YOU'RE PRETTY GOOD AT IT. You hope to one day be a DOCTOR. Or a DRAGON TAMER. Whichever comes first.

Your chumhandle is anecdotalMasochist and you haave aa tendency to double up on your aa's when you type aand overuse the ^w^ emoticon.

What will you do?
put the bunny back in the box.
ectoBiologist

Postby ectoBiologist » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:57 pm

====>Be Sami.
You are now Sami.

====>Sami: Retrieve RPG DICE from the floor.
You quickly pick up your trusty set of PRISMATIC RPG DICE from off the floor and inspect them. They catch the light and reflect a prismatic rainbow wherever the light reflects on them. Your UNCLE got them for you for your BIRTHDAY last year.
How exciting.

====>Sami: Put the dice away and open up Pesterchum.
You toss the dice into some dark corner of your room and grab your GAMING LAPTOP, complete with a GAMER'S HEADSET and GAMING MOUSE. You open up Pesterchum and send a message to your friend, who appears to be online right now.

--Pesterlog--
anecdotalMasochist{AM} began pestering astroArchivist{AA}
AM: hey there! ^w^
AM: i'm aassuming you got the gaame aalreaady~?
AM: this thing better be wicked cool
AM: like some super craazy rpg
AM: fingers crossed! ^w^
ectoBiologist

Postby Frisco » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:09 pm

==> Be Naia.
You are now Naia. You are in your room, goofing around and waiting for your friend to get online so you can play your new game together. After feeding your frog you decide that you just can't wait any more and you're going to start without her. However, first you need to prepare yourself. You've had your trusty ACTION SHOES on since morning. You rarely take them off, after all, they're the almost authentic cowboy boots of the Texas Ranger. You will need one more thing if you're going on an adventure. You take the HEADBAND from your PUZZLE modus. It's a simple item, so it was shattered only into 8 puzzles. You place the pieces together and tie the headband on your head. Now you can take on anyone and anything.
You hear a beep of an incoming message. You decide to check it.

AA: Saaamiiiii <3
AA: yea I've got it and I can't wait to play it!! :>>
AA: the box said action so it better be cool :s
AA: lets get it started!
Frisco

Postby ectoBiologist » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:25 pm

====>Be Sami.

You quickly scan over your friend's message and shoot back a quick response. You have to get ready for some hardcore gaming, don't you?

--Pesterlog--
AM: sweet!
AM: lemme just go graab some stuff aand i'll be set to go~!

====>Sami: Grab what you need.

You search around the room and once again grab your PRISMATIC RPG DICE and CAPTCHALOGUE the set away for later use. Who knows when you'll need to make a saving throw? You also decide to grab your COSPLAYING SCYTHE. Ok, so it's not actually a real scythe. That's unimportant though. You CAPTCHALOGUE this item too and hurry back to your computer.

AM: ok i'm aall set to go~!

====>Sami: grab your favorite stuffed dragon.

Just in case, you CAPTCHALOGUE Silver Winds, your FAVORITE STUFFED DRAGON.
ectoBiologist

Postby Frisco » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:34 pm

==> Be Naia

AA: awesome >u<
AA: lets synchronize
AA: grab your disc
AA: now get it out of the envelope
AA: aaaaaaaaaand >:D
AA: install!!
AA: wait weren't there two discs?

You realize one of the envelopes is MISSING. You look around your desk and find a lot of FROGS. Plushies, figurines, hair pins and more, but no CDs. You look around the room. There is a huge MESS. Games, pillows, toys, clothes and more stuff is basically everywhere scrambled in chaos. You feel that finding the second disc may cause some problems.
Frisco

Postby ectoBiologist » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:27 pm

====>Be Sami.

AM: thaat's weird!
AM: i haave aa second disc...
AM: where might yours haave gone?
AM: i hope it turns up soon! ^w^

====>Sami: receive message.

You have a new message from another person on Pesterchum.
Oh, no. Not THIS guy again.
You read his message.

--pesterlog--
delusionalChemist{DC} began pestering anecdotalMasochist{AM}:
DC: looK i'M goinG tO makE thiS quicK
DC: i'M reconsiderinG mY promisE tO plaY thiS stupiD gamE
DC: iF i aM tO bE completelY honesT herE, i'vE hearD somE prettY baD thingS abouT whaT maY liE iN waiT iN thiS gamE
DC: thaT, anD i don'T particularlY trusT thesE discS oN mY computeR
anecdotalMasochist{AM} began pestering delusionalChemist{DC}:
AM: NO WAAY AARE YOU KIDDING ME
AM: you promised you'd plaay this gaame with me aand Naaiaa!
AM: ugh why do i even still taalk to you
anecdotalMasochist{AM} ceased pestering delusionalChemist{DC}.

====>Be delusionalChemist.

You can't be delusionalChemist just yet.

====> Ok, fine. Be Sami again.

You are, once again, Sami.

You're pretty steamed with your friend right now, seeing as he promised to join the server with Naia and you once e game had been set up. Oh well.

Nevertheless, you grab your DISCS and insert DISC 1 into your LAPTOP. You might as well get this party started while you still can. You decide to send your other friend a message.

anecdotalMasochist{AM} began pestering astroArchivist{AA}:
AM: ok SO
AM: DC decided to chicken out of the gaame until further notice
AM: looks aas if it's just us for now!
ectoBiologist

Postby Frisco » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:47 pm

==> Be Naia

AA: boys "/
AA: I always say if you want to do something good send a girl
AA: unless it's chuck norris because he owns <3 :D

You smile to yourself at the thought of your childhood hero. Heck, he still is your hero. You gaze dreamily at a poster of the Texas Ranger. That man. His posture, his charisma, his beard! He's absolutely the best there is. You take a moment to let out a deep, longing sigh and get back to your friend.

AA: I really don't know where the disc can be but the client should be enough to run the game and that's what I have
AA: so I'm going to insert the disc now! ^^

==> Be Kassel

You're shrouded in darkness. You're too important a character to just introduce yourself like a regular person. Maybe later you will, but right now you have business to attend. Your friend has hacked a human website called "Google" so that you could do some research. You type in "alien communication with humans" and press enter. After briefly reading the uninteresting information you open up Trollian.

--pesterlog--
clamorousAgent[CA] began trolling anecdotalMasochist[AM]
CA: O- HellO-.
CA: O- I cO-me in peace.
Frisco

Postby ectoBiologist » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:21 pm

===>Be Sami.

AM: haahaa true thaat! (:<
AM: so baack on topic here
AM: i guess you're client then? thaat would maake me server
AM: sweet!
AM: let's get this paarty staarted, then~ ^w^
anecdotalMasochist{AM} ceased pestering astroArchivist{AA}.

====>Sami: open new message.

You seem to have a new message from someone you've never talked to before. You decide to open their message and answer them while you wait for Naia.

anecdotalMasochist{AM} began pestering clamorousAgent{CA}:
AM: oh hey there
AM: i don't think we've ever taalked before?
AM: thaat's ok.
AM: nice to meet you! ^w^
ectoBiologist

Next

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's