{1x1}-{Where the Lonely Ones Thrive}-{1x1}

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Postby AvianWing » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:46 pm

{SilentObserver}-x-{AvianWing}

The year isn't far from this one, lying around 2028. I know that seems like a long ways away, however in the grand scheme of time it's only a blink away from today and a breath away from today.
In the small town of Meivilla, everyone knows everyone. Not one person in that town is an outcast or a loner. If you are one, then it's your group that's a loner group. Nobody is without a group in this small little place. Meivilla is known for its sale of flowers and herbs, so it's honestly a quaint little place.

Until one day, in 2027, all the peace is interrupted when a sick man comes from his home, screaming delusional things. He laughs and yells. When medics finally get to him, he sinks his teeth deep into their skin as they try to retain him. This is when the virus first began.

Now, a year later, the virus has spread like wildfire, killing and infecting so many that it's hard to keep track of who's actually dead and alive. The only safe place is Canada, across the great lakes(1). You and your friends have to either die here in this hell, or escape to freedom. It's your choice...Or is it?

(1) I'm assuming we're both from the U.S.

{{Characters}}
Name // Roleplayer // Page
AvianWing
>Hi! I'm Avian! I'm female, but my I.D is a male, and other than
that I'm a queer little writer in my own imaginary perfect world.
¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸>|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|<¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸
I love to roleplay, so if you have a good roleplay idea, please let
me know! I'd love to roleplay with you!
I've been with my lover for three years, and he's about as queer
as I am. I'm very happy with my relationship, and he is the escape
from the hell that is this judgmental world.
AvianWing

My Characters

Postby AvianWing » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:47 pm

Reserved
AvianWing
>Hi! I'm Avian! I'm female, but my I.D is a male, and other than
that I'm a queer little writer in my own imaginary perfect world.
I love to roleplay, so if you have a good roleplay idea, please let
me know! I'd love to roleplay with you!
I've been with my lover for three years, and he's about as queer
as I am. I'm very happy with my relationship, and he is the escape
from the hell that is this judgmental world.
AvianWing

Re: {1x1}-{Where the Lonely Ones Thrive}-{1x1}

Postby SilentObserver » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:35 am

:: Name ::
Hi! My name is
Caylee Wolfbaine,
what's yours?

:: Gender ::
Well.
You tell me,
do I look like
a guy?
I'm a girl...

:: Age ::
I am 16 1/2

:: Birthday ::
My birthday is October 23rd,
why? Do you care?
Well, that's nice of you,
thanks!

:: Crush ::
Heh.. No one
at the moment but
if I like you
I tend to be
nervous a
lot and
sometimes I
can be clingy or
possibly jealous
and maybe even
close to you.

:: Sexuality ::
I'm straight
that's all I
really need to
say here...

:: Boyfriend? ::
Nope. I have had
one in the past
but it was all
some sick prank,
wasn't very fun...
I don't think that was
the feeling of love,
or was it? No it
couldn't be...

:: Other ::

Appearance

Maybe my first sight isn't the best... I don't find myself attractive and no it's not for attention. I'm often already told that I'm not so... Doesn't that make them right? But you'll often find me with a hoodie over my head and sometimes headphones around my neck or on my ears listening to music. I tend to wear jeans and baggy sweatshirts, I am not one to wear dresses nor short shirts and shorts. I'm not like that... I try to make myself as hidden as possible. I am also very short for my age, please don't judge me for it either but I tend to like being short. Okay maybe not but still...

Personality

Hmm... I'm shy, especially around guys... I just fear that they're going to say something bad about the way I look or the way I am. I don't like hearing the bad opinions about me, but either than me being shy I am actually very friendly. Yet I am warning you now if I need to start a fight for the sake of something important I definitely will! I do enjoy to talk as well, you can start a conversation about anything with me.

Lovelife

Love? Oh that... I have had thoughts about it. Problem is I have never experienced it, I hear that it's a really nice feeling though. I would like to experienced that, I have had feelings for others but... When I had the courage I was turned down. Friendships were ruined and I was made fun of a lot... I'm hoping that it might change, I won't be the one to tell you that I have feelings though, sorry. I just fret a lot.

Anything else?

Well you haven't asked for my likes and dislikes. I'll just quickly run through them, I like to talk, you can really talk to me about anything, I'll listen, I promise. I also like to play the piano and I do enjoy stargazing, but counting them is another story... My dislikes, oh boy. I really don't like people who are full of themselves. Sadly aren't those the ones who have more friends and have a relationship? See, I told you I couldn't do it but oh well, I should worry. Or should I? Ah well, either than that I don't like any violence. I try to stay nice and friendly but if it's for the sake of someone I care about I will definitely fight for them. Verbal and physical. I'll most likely fail though...

Last bumped by SilentObserver on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:35 am.
SilentObserver

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's