1X1 with MK and sting (2.0)

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: 1X1 with MK and sting (2.0)

Postby mkairalla1 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:24 am

Adiline placed her hands on the ground infront of her. She was shaking and..was it raining? No. Her hands were pale and the only thing keeping her from passing out was the thought that her egg couldn't be far gone. That she needed to find it. And that if she passed out, Vengence, the dragon, would burn the house down and mother ad father wouldn't be pleased. He slowly, shakily stood up, watching the dragon tear at the walls and stop out the fire. Aproching the dragon like this wasnt a good idea, but good ideas were sometimes hard to come by and Adiline rushed towards the reptile, throwin herself in its way. The dragon paused for a moment, and that was all te time Adiline needed. She placed a hand on its head and with one hand, grabbed a horn." Sush girl." She murmered, the dragon breathing heavily. Adiline took in a deep breath, still pale and shaking. The world... Was the world spinning? No. SHe could not, would not, pass out." Hey, hey Ven, maybe mom took it! Maybe mother took it for a little bit to..uh.. To check up on it! Yeah! Mother took it!" She exclaimed.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:27 pm

Hearing the declaration of someone's mother being behind it, Joshua let out a deep breath he didn't know he was holding, leaning back against the house with a sigh. He was frustrated, and in a short few hours the sun would be down and the spider wolves would start to crawl out of their logs and slime-pits, looking for snacks and unwary travellers. He was almost tempted to call tor help, being arrested would be better than eaten and chewed, but decided against it for the time being. Again he tried to get up, avoiding putting weight on his twisted ankle. This time he was successful, and was able to hobble-jump against the building on his way to freedom.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:47 pm

"Mother!" Adiline shouted, the dragon slowly beginning to calm down. A lady in her early fourties rushed Intothe room, her blonde hair a mess."sorry dear, did something happen? I heard roars and I would hae though that-" her gaze traveled to the pedestal in the middle of the room." The egg." The lady gasped."m-mother?" Adiline whispered." You didnt take it?" Vengence began breathing heavily again. Her once calm blue eyes becoming a stormy grey color." Shush Ven." The lady comanded. The dragon stoped at once." It is possible that your father would have... Placed it somewhere." The woman said. Adiline shook her head." Then explain the rock, mother." She said, pointing at the stone on the pedastle." Some theif took my egg." She growled." And I will find them." The lady grabbed ado lines arm." Addy, it's almost night time. The chimera and basilisk and wyverns and hedge wolfs and other beasts come out at night." She said. Adiline frowned. Her mother was correct." Fine, but at dawn, I will find the theif, and I will find the egg."
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:47 pm

With a groan, Joshua realized that he'd be stuck outside all night, and someone would come looking tomorrow. If he had a dragon he'd summon it, or even a trained pet, but alas his trade allowed him no companions. The sun set lower and lower as he worked his way to the edge of the property, finally sinking beneath the horizon as he reached the bushes that lined their front yard. "finally," he breathed. It would be easy from here on out, just hide there until morning and make a break for the river, the thief would be free. No such luck. Dark shapes moved inside the plants, small shapes, lithe bodies twisting around the branches and crawling over whatever was in the way. Eyes glittered in the darkness, filled with hatred and a thirst for blood, and with a jolt he realized that the property wasn't without it's defences. "strikers...ok...nice predatory snakes...don't want to harm the nice person walking away from you..." Joshua whispered to them, hands raised a little in case one attacked. Five minutes later he was rolling across the yard screaming as green serpents leapt out at him, nearly biting his head on multiple occasions.
(wow, not one for subtly are you?)
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:01 am

Addy was getting dressed in a black nightgown when she heard a scream. Her head shot up and she quickly finished tying the laces on the back of her dress, slipped into a pair of flats, as raced out the room, grabbing a coat . She headed towards the barn and hopped on a beautiful white horse named Dell and rode to where she could hear screams coming from. They were definety masculin. A few glowing eyes peered at her from bushes and atop trees, but none of the guardiansof this lad would dare aproch her.she rode for a good three minutes before she found a boy rolling on the ground. She hopped off the horse, who was afraid of the Strikers, and Raced forward, yellig at the snakes, which hissed at her and slowly stopped their attacks. Adiline pointed back at where they came and the snakes reluctantly slithered away. Addy bent down to the figure." Hello good sir. We're you here to see my father? He isn't currently here right now, but you can stay the night and wait for him to return if you wish. I am deeply sorry for any inconvinence. We're you hurt mr...?" She paused, not knowing his name.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:43 pm

"Bent, John Bent," he said hurriedly, getting to his feet and brushing off his clothes in a dignified manner. If it weren't fir the situation at hand, he'd have been pleased to realize that his ankle was better, but facing the one he just stole from had him very nervous. Joshua pointed at the receding serpents, "Strikers, eh? Good mode of defense, very aggressive. Was walking past and, uh, must've gotten a little too close for them, sorry about that..." He trailed off, realizing how awkward it sounded. Clearing his throat, he paused, before adding to it. "well...ahem...anyway, thank you for saving me, I'm sure the results would've been disastrous if you hadn't stepped in. If there's anything I can do to help, I'll be glad to repay this debt!"
Hurriedly he scampered off onto the darkness, eyes wide with fear and nervousness, not looking back at his rescuer again. The town was his next stop, and Joshua didn't pause as he passed through the streets, lamps glowing quietly. "glad rhat's over..."
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:44 pm

(is this modern or..? :D )
“wait! Mr. Bent! Would you…like.. a horse…” her voice died off as the man walked away. “what a strange man.” She murmured to herself as she pulled herself atop her horse. She nudged it in the direction of home as she looked back, staring into the trees. A wyvern screamed in the distance, making adiline jump and the horse to stop in her tracks.” Keep going girl. Keep going home.” She murmured.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:47 am

(I was thinking old-timey, so no electricity, and any light comes from fire. Is that what you had in mind?)

Walking swiftly with his hands in his pockets, Joshua found himself in a run-down shack next to an apple tree, where he lived. He took the bag of money out of his pocket after entering it, making sure nobody was looking, and made a few marks in a ratty and torn notebook hanging on the wall of the one-room structure. "nice tidy profit, now let's hope we don't get caught," he muttered to himself, leading out the tiny window again to check for followers. Not an hour later he was sound asleep, exhausted from his adventures that day.
(time skip?)
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:55 am

(Sure!)
(That was EXACTLY what I thought!:) )
Adiline cracked her eyes open. Her mother stood over her." Addy, it's time for you To go. If you are truely serious about this." She said, a candle in her hand as weak morning light strained through the window. Adiline yawned and nodded, lifting her head." I'm sure, mother. I just need to take Ven until I find the theif." She said. Her mother nodded." Alright then, lets get you up and dressed!"

In a few moments, Adiline had on a comfortable riding dress, a pair of leather boots, and a belt with a bag of about 100 golden coins in it, plus a few silver coins, but mostly gold. Vengeance was following close behind her as the girl grabbed a peice of bread, an apple and an orange, placed them in a basket, and walked to the stables to prepare a horse.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:48 am

Waking with a start as something heavy hit the roof, Joshua leapt up a little in surprise, hitting his head on the ceiling. Another blasted apple, falling from the tree. With a tired groan he got up and stretched, yawning widely, before getting out of the tiny structure and picking a fruit off the ground that didn't look too old. "this should be good, right?" he asked himself, looking at the splotches adorning the red flesh of it. "...nah." it was chucked over his shoulder as an alternate breakfast was grabbed, a fresher looking one. As Joshua bit into it and began strolling over to the town, he vaguely wondered what the day held for him. A light breeze swept the trees as the faint outline of a familiar property could be seen in the distance, flat landscape allowing for far vision indeed. Hopefully THEY wouldn't be encountered.....hopefully.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's