1X1 with MK and sting (2.0)

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

1X1 with MK and sting (2.0)

Postby mkairalla1 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:24 pm

Well. Hey.. Uhm.. Yeah. I'll go post my character form.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Re: 1X1 with MK and sting (2.0)

Postby mkairalla1 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:25 pm

Name- Adiline Nighweaver

Age-16

Gender-Female

History- Adiline grew up in a rich family where rare dragons were no more than household pets. She was taught to respect others, no matter their status, but even then, she thinks of herself more highly than less fortunate people. Even though Adiline was born to a high up family, she still learned how to fight to protect her family name and is very skilled with the sword and bow. Around age 15, her mothers dragon, Vengeance, had an egg.Since dragon eggs took 1-1 1/2 years to hatch, Adiline was given the egg so that when it hatched, she would have her very own dragon.

Looks- Adiline has shoulder length straight golden hair and startling green eyes. She is conventionally pretty and has a birthmark the exact shape of a star on her collar bone. It seemed all the members of the Nighweaver family did. Was it a birthmark or a scar though? She is average in height but very thin and lean.She has full lips and long,dark eyelashes.

Likes-
money
Dragons
Fixing broken items
Gold
Praise
Compliments

Dislikes-
Thiefs
Lies
Misleading words

Personality- Adiline is brave and not afraid to speak her mind or get revenge, but she knows when to hold her tongue. She is fantastic with words and come off as a bit of a stuck up brat, but she means well.... Mostly. But be careful not to wrong her or she will most certainly get revenge. Most certainly.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:31 pm

(marking so I can make mine after lunch, I'm hungry.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby interestingword » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:50 pm

Name: Joshua Nasmyth (all hail the random name generator which bestows character names unto me)
Looks: Has messy black hair and brown eyes, and is tall and sort of scrawny, really. Likes wearing t-shirts and ling pants with a lot of pockets, and has tan skin from living in the sun without much cover.
History: Grew up fending for himself, stealing whatever he needed and not sparing anything from those who had dragons. No friends, a few enemies, but mostly kept to himself and his burglary.
Personality: Quick and clever, but if faced with a foe he'd rather run than fight, and if it comes to a battle he'd rather puzzle with words than punch with fists. Incredibly calm most of the time and can be very infuriating regardless of how well you know him, simply because all insults are brushed off. A bit narcissistic, for that matter.
Other: wat
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:10 pm

Should I start?
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:15 pm

Sure! I'll nip over to mine and do the same.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:39 pm

A cold wind pressed through the slightly opened window inside Addie's bedroom. She shivered and fumble for the blanket so she could wrap herself up And become warm again. Her gold colored hair hung off the bed in tangles. A snort of breath tickled her ear and she opened a single eye to see a long, silver nose nearly pressed against her face. Attached to that nose was a very small, very regal dragon
(Wanna start with the egg stolen or...?)
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:28 pm

(I got this.

Creeping with stealth through the halls, peering gently into each room, searching for his prize. The house seemed endless as each area was thoroughly looked through, until at last Joshua found it. Sitting on a pillow, a shining orb of radiance had been placed above a fire to warm, probably the only time it was out if the sights of it's owner. A devilish grin on the teen's face, he snuck into the room, balancing a heavy rock in one hand and a knife in the other, in case of discovery. Carefully he swapped out the two things, cursing a little as the egg burnt his hand, and as soon as the thing was in his clutches he ran to the window and leapt out. The fall wasn't more than a story, and there were bushes, but as the thief fell he still cringed in anticipation. A few minutes later he was still sitting in the bushes, rubbing his head and holding the egg.

A man dressed in all-black armor strode up to him on a horse, reaching out a gloved hand and holding a pouch in the other. Joshua reached for the bag, but it was raised above his head as the man shook his head. "egg," he said, voice deep and echoing in the helmet. With a sigh the thief relinquished his prize, grabbing the pouch hungrily and feeling it's weight in his hands. "pleasure doing business with you," was the last thing the armored man said, before whipping the reigns and speeding off to places unknown. "wonder why he wanted the egg..." Joshua murmured to himself, counting up the gold in his hands greedily.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:36 pm

Adiline stroked the grey head of the dragon as it stared at her with endless patience and untapped fury." Hello Ven." She murmered, playing with The Dragons long ears." Wanna go check on the egg?" She asked, her voice soft. The dragon tilted her head as Adiline pushed herself out of her bed. She was wearing a silky blue nightgown with green swirls around the bottom. Addy reached over to the bedside table and slid three silver rings onto her finger and placed her hand on the dragons head as te pair walked towards the ajar door. Adiline pushed the door open a bit more and began her journey down an endless amount of hallways and winding paths until she came to a set of ornate doors. Te dragon beside her had her ears perked up and her feathery tail in the air. Addy grinned at her and pulled the massive doors open to see... To see a giant stone. The dragon stared at the stone in confusion as Adiline slowly sank to the ground. Then, a if understanding what had happened, a roar shook the house and the dragon began ransacking the room, looking for their lost egg.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:11 am

Jumping up at the primal scream, Joshua decided the best step would be to get outbid there fast as possible. There was one problem- he had twisted his ankle from the fall. Trying in vain ti get up, only to fall back into the pile of sticks and leaves beneath him, his desperation grew even more with every sound coming from the room above. "maybe if I could start looking like a leaf..." he wondered to himself, fear clouding his thoughts if any other escape routes. Things weren't looking good.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Next

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's