1X1 with MK and sting (2.0)

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: 1X1 with MK and sting (2.0)

Postby mkairalla1 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:37 pm

the dappled grey horse snorted in Addy's face,and stomped around in its stall. Adiline patted its head." hey girl. " she murmured to it quietly. the horses were obviously worried about the dragon that was following Addy. she turned back to Ven and smiled at the dragon." ven, what are you doing out here?" she asked." go inside, i'll be back for you momentarily
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:11 pm

Joshua snatched another apple before finally heading off to the town. "hey Frank!" he called, waving to an elderly man across the street. Frank smiled a little and waved back as he walked along, as he always did day after day, greeting the nice young boy on his way to the grocers. On the other hand, Joshua was heading to the library to do some research. Crossing the sandy road, he entered the tiny building, being hit with the smell of dust and aged books. "hey, where are the books on dragons?" he asked the librarian.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:52 pm

addiline saddled up the horse and led her back to the entrance of the large manor.she tied her to a fence post and walked up to the room where the egg once was. she stared at the "replacement" in anger." who would do such a thing. who would be stupid enough to steal a dragons egg. who would be such an idiot that they would steal a dragons egg from a Nightweaver?" she snorted as she stared at the rock." Ven!" the girl called, whistling. the regal dragon was there in a heart beat.Addiline held out the large smooth rock. the dragon sniffed it. her pupils turned to slits and she extended her wings, knocking over an expensive vase at the side of the room.she had caught the sent of the person who had stolen her egg.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:57 pm

The librarian pointed a bony finger to the back, not bothering to look up from what they were doing. Joshua nodded his thanks and crossed the small room swiftly, reaching thick books with strange titles. "a new menagerie...the 157th hesitate, new and improved with bonus content...Bob's adventures..." he muttered, reading the names and running a finger along the dusty spines. Finally, he found what he needed, and pulled it off the shelf a quiet noise of success. Opening the thin purple book, with the words "a guide to raising dragons" written in neat calligraphy at the top, he scanned the pages while flipping through them. Finally, he came across the "stealing an egg" portion of the handbook, and froze. One word was written there in bold letters.
"Don't."
At about that time, the thief realized how much he had screwed up, and decided it was about time to be getting out of town for eternity. However, the sight outside the building said otherwise, as the very dragon he stole from was in he middle of the street.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:07 pm

Addy patted her mare, Vengeance attached to her arm by a golden chain attached to a diamond studded collar around her neck.Addiline was slowly following the dragon through the crowded town center. People were giving her glares and nasty looks as her horse shoved passed them.What was a young woman doing by herself in a town? She is going to get mugged! they must have been thinking. Addiline smirked back. she wasn't alone. She had her dragon. and if anyone- her thoughts stopped as Vengeance stopped, causing her horse to stop, causing her to stop, which is what caused her thoughts to stop.(did i really just write that?) her dragon was staring into a dirty window, so dirty you could hardly look through it. a rumbling began to shake the earth. then that rumbling turned to a growl . addline froze.maybe bringing a revenge thirsty dragon wasn't the best idea when she could have brought a bloodhound.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:32 pm

As the ground beneath him quaked, presumably because of the VERY angry dragon's growls, Joshua took it as a sign to be leaving right then and there. Darting to the librarian, still scribbling down things with the utmost calm, he managed to gasp "where's the back door?" while glancing at the window with fearful paranoia. The librarian looked up, raising their head with agonizing slowness, and surveyed the panicking thief.
"young man," they began. "Are you planning on checking out that book, or are you going to go put it back?'
Glancing down, Joshua cursed at the small booklet, thrusting a hand into one if his many pockets in search of his library card. The rumbling was only intensifying. Practically throwing it at the old librarian, he turned to leave, only to be stopped in his tracks by a withering voice. "this card is expired, young man...!"
With a sigh, he turned, slammed the book on the desk, and made a run for the back door. Too late, he remembered that the gravelly back oath would only loop back to the square, but there was no time for changes. Only barely did he stop from running into the very last person on the planet he wanted to meet- the owner of the dragon.
(sorry Joshua, I had to do it.)
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:01 pm

Addy grabbed the boys arm, almost as a reflex, and flicked her wrist, a jewled dagger shooting out of her sleeve. She held it againced his throat, careful not to draw any blood, but reckless enough to let him know that she wasn't afraid to get her hands stained red." So, you again. What was your name again?" She asked, her voice sweet, but with a dangerous undercurrent to it." A business partner with my father then, right?" She asked, her grip tightening a bit as her dragon stepped forward." Down, Ven." She commanded, never taking her dagger from the boys skin.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:26 pm

Frozen with terror, he opened and closed his mouth in an uncanny goldfish impression, before finally managing to get some words out. "Joh-John Bent, I think it was?" Joshua offered with a half-hearted grin, already knowing his lie was good as gone. Cover stories came and went in his life, and if he even chose the correct name, the chances of being believed were in the negatives. "And I don't know who your father happens to be. Does he come down to the bakery often? I, uh, I work there, know all the customers." With a knife at his throat, he did his best to casually shrug, still grinning nervously and glancing at the jeweled dagger. A few townspeople had gathered to watch, among them was...Joshua groaned inwardly. The baker, Telly, was among them, and the thief would never get the guy to vouch for him, even if he was offering a gold-encrusted dragon egg in exchange.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:56 pm

The girl bared her teeth." John." She hissed, sounding about as furious as the dragon at her side. The knife in her hand slipped back up into the sleeve of her shirt to where it was concealed normally." John, did you know that once a dragon catches your sent, it's for life?" She hissed, giving him a nice little warning not to run." And did you know that dragons are very very very protective over their eggs. Their eggs that they only have very rarely. And, Mr.Bent, did you know that I also am very protective? I am very protective over things that were going to be mine. Like the dragon inside that egg."she said, staring straight into his eyes.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:10 pm

"I-I, ah, did not- not know th-that," stammered the burglar, eyeing the egg's former owners, sizing them up.The girl could perhaps be distracted long enough to escape, and the dragon might be a little more agreeable when her egg was returned, but obtaining said egg again would be harder than evading the law. "h-however, if your dragon is so protective of their young, why is it that you have already laid claim to it? Has she agreed to relinquish all ownership of her rare child to a human, who, I daresay, will be extremely outlived? My lady, do not get me wrong, but I do believe you ought to think before you speak." There it was. There was the death sentence. Joshua squeezed his eyes shut in regret, knowing that he'd just crossed the very wide line that said "do not cross" in large letters. "Ah, on second thought, how about I just go to jail and we forget all of this?" He accompanied that with a pitiful grin.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's