1X1 with MK and sting (2.0)

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: 1X1 with MK and sting (2.0)

Postby mkairalla1 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:15 pm

Addy's eyes narrowed, tempted the slip her knife, which was a birthday present from her father when she was 12( not a good idea to give a knife to a 12 year old. She had a few scars to prove it.) back out of it hiding place and actually use it this time." Ven is like family, owned by my mother, and the egg goes to the next child. Ven trusts me and would never harm me... You on the other hand...." The dragon growled as if to empthisize the girls point." She could rip you to shreds, and then rip your shred to even smaller shreds for just speaking to me like that!" She snarled." And I would love love love to hand you over to the authorities, but no. Not until you give me my egg back." She said, before relizing that if he thought he would go to jail anyways he wouldn't give it back." And if you give it back now, I'll make sure you get off easily... Well... Easier than how you would get off otherwise." She added, pushing her hair back. That's when she noticed the small group of people watching them.She turned to face them, baring her teeth and telling them to scram. The group quickly vanished.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:38 pm

Joshua shrugged. "all right then, worth a shot," he muttered, still staring nervously at the dragon. The sharpness of her teeth and claws was something many a blacksmith aspired to recreate (he knew, he'd once been apprenticed to one) and the deadliness of the successful blades was without measure. To imagine an entire row of them was...nightmarish. To see several whole rows was not going to be forgotten anytime soon, nor the damage one could deal with such weapons. He decided it best not to imagine the worst-case scenario just yet. "And, ah, there may be some complications in returning your egg. It may be across the border. With a really scary guy. Who I really really don't want to see again."
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:00 pm

" WHAT?!" She screamed, her eyes widening slightly, her eyebrows curled angrily, and her teeth clenched. Ven, the dragon, as if sensing her owners anger, snarled as well, opening her mouth and showing the red glow of her throat where a fire was brewing. Addy shoved the Joshua against the wall closest to him." Scary?scary?! you think you've seen scary?" She screamed in anger, the group that had formally dispersed began to gather again, but one snarl from Ven had them scattering like seeds in the wind. "What would you rather see, that 'scary' man, or the doctors picking up what's left of you?" She yelled, her eyes seeming to burn with anger.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:15 pm

"Would you rather see immediate revenge or your egg returned?" He countered quickly. "Without me, you have no leads and no chances, so think carefully before you use that knife of yours. " He hoped that his girlish scream earlier had been muffled by the noise of being shoved against the wall, but then he scolded himself for being so self-centered. Across the street, the librarian peered out of their window, seeming to realize why that scruffy bot had wanted to know where the dragon books were. Part of Joshua wanted to punch that bored look right off their face, if he could.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:21 pm

Addiline grounded her teeth together, half tempted to say 'screw it all' and just stab him right there and then, released him. She glanced around her and noticed the librarian. She waved a bit" hey!" She called, smiling broadly. The mans offered a small wave.she turned back to focus on the boy, who's name she still didn't know. She grounded her teeth some more." Fine." She murmured." But I will still kill you if you make one, just one, wrong move.." And then she grinned." Or..I won't kill you. Vengeance will." She said, almost hoping, wishing, that he will do something wrong so she could be done with him.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:39 pm

"Very well then," he said with a grin. "Joshua Nasmyth, at your service until I either manage to escape or you kill me for some foolish reason." The thief still wasn't sure how he was alive, and was certain it wouldn't stay that way for long, but opted to stay in line anyway if it meant avoiding the wrath of Vengeance. "Can we stop by my place before we start, though?"
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:49 pm

She frowned at the very though." Why should I let you do anything that may cause you to escape or run away or do anything that may lead to me 'foolishly' ending your miserable existence!" She hissed, staring at him, trying to read him. She was usually good at reading people,but this boy, this Joshua, she couldn't read. Then again, how would she even know if Joshua was his real name? Maybe he had just been adding onto the mountain of lies that he had no doubt made a living off of.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:01 pm

Looking unintentionally crafty, he answered, "because you yourself stated that dragons do not give up a scent. I have nowhere to run, why not allow me this single favor before we embark on a quest that will surely end with my demise? And besides, that knife is really freaky, I don't want to get any closer to the pointy end of it." Granted, that would not change anything, but it was worth a shot. And as the sky was beginning to blaze with the light of the setting sun, simply starting it all in the morning was a very appealing idea, one that would be aided by a detour. Persuasion had always been his strong suit, he could say that truthfully.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:08 pm

Addy bit her lip before speaking, thinking over his words. It was obvious that he was trying to twist her words into his favor, that much she could see, but he did have a point( hehe.. Point. Like, like the knife! Get it?.... Never mind) she stepped back, but Ven growled, stepping forward. Addy frowned, grabbing the dragons collar and tugging her backwards. The tug did nothing to the much larger dragon, but she stopped anyways, looking back at the girl and tilting her head, confused, almost asking why she couldn't kill the boy. Addy laughed." Later girl." She said, her voice somewhat vicious. She turned to Joshua" alright, lead on. Is it far? Do we need a horse?" She asked.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:18 pm

"It's not far from here, just a short validators town,"he answered, starting to make his way towards it. The stroll, while less than ten minutes, was eternity to Joshua. His one rule over the past years had been "never reveal your location", and every part of him was screaming to stop and run and never look back. Finally they arrived at a ratty shack on the outskirts of town. Several dozen apples had fallen from his tree while he had been away, making new marks on the blotchy roof the wooden home. Nimbly he grabbed one from the ground, barely sparing a glance at it before taking a bite from the juicy fruit. "Now, if it so pleases you, I'd like to leave your sight for two minutes and grab a few things. Or do I need to be constantly supervised?"
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's