1x1 with MK and Sting-3.0

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: 1x1 with MK and Sting-3.0

Postby mkairalla1 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:53 pm

Amara returned the gesture and opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out. She handy used her voice in so long that... That she had forgotten how. Amara scratched at her throat, nothing. As then a squeak, and then a large breath, but nothing. A brilliant idea came to mind. Writing. She still knew how to..how to write. She extended a feathered paw to the floor and scribbled " Amara of The Alicinite " with great flourish before stepping back and cotinuing working on her voice.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:29 pm

Staring down at the characters lying on the floor, Tinker studied them for a moment, lowering his head and sniffing them for a moment before looking back up at the one named Amara. "I see, thank you. My own name is Tinker, of the exterminators, and-" he stopped abruptly, ears swiveling and a confused look on his face. In a hushed tone he continued, "and the snoring just stopped, so either a particularly big dragon is awake or something just killed a particularly big dragon, and neither of those options are pleasant, so I advise we get out of here because we don't want to meet either one."
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:28 pm

Amara lifted a lip, her voice, this time working, came out as a harsh snarl." Who says I'm going anywhere with you, exterminator?" She asked. Her voice would have usually softened that up to an innocent question, but because she hasn't used it in so long, it sounded more like a threat of some sort. She snorted and stretched out her front right leg." Fine fine fine. I don't know my way out. " she murmered, clearing her throat." So..you may have to...lead."
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:49 am

"to be perfectly honest, I don't know the way our either," Tinker thought, nearly saying it aloud before realizing it wouldn't be wise. Instead he cleared his throat a bit, and pointed a slender claw at a passageway made of clear-ish rocks, a quartz tunnel. "those always lead up, and this one must've been abandoned by miners when hibernation started," he explained. "if I'm right about this, it should lead us out." A pause. "you wouldn't happen to have ever seen a fish without gills, have you?"
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:01 am

Amara tilted her head." You are rather odd, sir." She said, her voice still scratchy as she began to weave herself towards the quarts tunnel, her claws ticking on the ground her two horns on the top of her head scraped the top of the low cave. Her horns weren't very tall, so the cave must have been pretty tiny. She turned her head over her shoulder." Are you coming, Exterminator?" She said, almost spitting the last word. It was quite obvious that she had a grudge against that type of dragon.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:52 am

"but if course m'lady," Tinker answered, scampering after the silver dragoness. His claws made little marks in the stone beneath, and his ears brushed the roof, but he could sense there was fresh air on the other end, and a longing for the sun filled his head, greatly confusing him as sunlight was something he had avidly avoided. With a tiny shake of his head ti clear his thoughts, the exterminator instead focused in getting out of the miniscule tunnel.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:57 pm

As the walls began to tighten, Amira's breathing came out faster. Her eyes flickered from side to side as her wings were slowly forced to be cramped againced her body instead of trailing behind her. She stopped." Extrerminator, I can't. It's too... Too tight. I...I... I can't. I... Goodbye." She said, her words rushing out of her mouth as she began to scramble backwards quickly, not able to turn around in the tight tunnel.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:16 pm

"bu-but no!" Tinker squeaked, being crushed by the heavier dragon. "at the very least, allow me to back up! I don't know what grudge you have against my kind, but for the love of diamonds, don't take it out on me!" indeed, he did notice it felt a little tight, and was beginning to wonder why he ever thought it to be a good idea.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:47 pm

amara stopped.she squished herself against the cave wall, trying to become as little as possible." you are correct. you do not know my grudge against your kind." she murmured slowly." but i do want to see sunlight again." she made a space between herself and the other wall large enough for the smaller dragon to pass through." go ahead and tell me if the tunnel widens, alright?" she asked." so i can know if it is even worth me going."
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:22 am

Nodding a quick thanks, Tinker scampered forward, squeezing past the magnificent dragon who seemed to hate his breed. Indeed, the crystal tunnel thinned, but after a while it grew larger. "it gets larger, and I see light!" he called back, crawling back down to where he'd left his newfound companion. "you git stuck in the tightest part, but it opens up after that!"
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's