1x1 with MK and Sting-3.0

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: 1x1 with MK and Sting-3.0

Postby mkairalla1 » Sat May 28, 2016 4:03 pm

That was all that was needed to be said. Amara rushed out of the cave, wings expanded,eyes sealed shut,ready to soar before she could even think of backing down. At first the wind felt lovely against her wings. she thought of flying away and never looking back. She flew higher into the clouds, not even thinking about her newly found companion.It was then that she opened her eyes. For a moment she swore her ancient heart stopped beating. For a second or so, her wings refused to work, and she plummeted. She steadied herself and took in a deep breath, but the air smelt of fire and death. She hastily returned to the earth, fearing that her wings would give out once again, and looked towards Tinker.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Sun May 29, 2016 4:15 pm

Tinker nodded, though for what he did not know. Pride? Reassurance? If that was the case, he knew not for who. "Good job, glad you survived, and... now what?" He turned to look upon the barren landscape, squinting through the smoke. Within the burning fog were shapes, abstract yet moving, distorted into monsters by the fires. They could not be dragons, he thought with a jolt, could they? Dragons could not do this. Could they?
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Sun May 29, 2016 4:51 pm

Amara followed his gaze and felt her heart drop down even further." Oh...." She said, her voice falling into a wimper."What... What..Is that?" She asked. She sniffed the air to see if she could smell another dragon, but there was nothing in the air other than the smell of smoke, dirt, ashes, and metal." I...I can't smell anything. I dont like this." She said, backing away slowly, her wings extended as if she was going to take flight again.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Sun May 29, 2016 6:05 pm

"Me neither," grumbled Tinker, "something isn't right here and I like it about as much as you." A plume of smoke began billowing in their direction, and he jumped back, startled. "Are you hearing the buzzing too?" It was faint, but a small hum filled the distance, like a persistent and monotone bumblebee.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Sun May 29, 2016 7:57 pm

Amara raised her ears ever so slightly. It sounded like a bug was flying around her head. Her ears slammed back down against her skull and she let out a low snarl." We need to get out of here." She growled." I don't have a good feeling about this.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:51 pm

Tinker hummed. "Nor do I. But, I am curious, did you notice the lack of dragons back in the caves? How so few were present? When the hibernation sleep started, it...it was packed to the rafters and then some." He paused to squint into the fog again, considering his words. "And when we both awoke, there was more space than ever seemed possible. Perhaps...perhaps something happened?"
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Wed May 17, 2017 11:34 pm

The was a growl rising in the lithe dragon's throat." What exactly," she rumbled, her ears pinned to her head," are you suggesting?" There was a certain emotion that was growing in her chest. An emotion that she hadn't felt in a very long time, such a long time, in fact, the she didn't remember the name of the feeling. the buzzing was growing louder. So much louder, in fact, that it sounded more like a there was a whole hoard of flys flying around her head.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Sun May 21, 2017 5:29 pm

He hummed again, in discordant unison with the increasing buzzing. "I believe I'm suggesting one of two things. Either we are very, very late to the party," Tinker paused to flick his tongue nervously over his lips, "or something arrived early." In the sprawling plains behind Amara, he could see an ambling form, not close yet less distant than before. No head or tail could be distinguished through the smokey air, only the churning of unnatural limbs and jerky start-and-stops. He did not know whether he feared it, this tendril of the unknown, or if he feared whatever was behind its creation.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:23 am

A slightly panicked feeling entered her body as realization dawned on her. "Well..." She was skittish now, fidgeting about and scraping her claws in the dirt, unintentionally creating long slashes in the soft earth." I really... really hope it is the first thing you said, but something tells me-" She took a deep breath and looked around, surveying her surroundings and lifting her long nose to the sky to try to find the sent of any organic life form other than her newly-found acquaintance.She was greeted once again by only the choking smell of smoke and the constant drone of buzzing." I have a feeling that, with our luck, it will be the latter."
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:29 pm

He nodded, agreeing with her agreement. Satisfied that that conversation had run its natural course, he instead turned attention to another subject - where to go from here. Towards the mystery beast? Doubtful. Back whence they came? Mmmm. On the subject, it would also be important to get situated on the imaginary compass face so many were taught about at dragon kindergarten. Step one: locate sun. Tinker looked skyward, ears pricked. All he could see were darker clouds and paler clouds, and no one spot seemed to stand out as hiding spot for light. "Amara? Do you happen to see either of the suns?" he asked mildly, still scanning the heavens.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Previous

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's