1x1 with MK and Sting-3.0

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

1x1 with MK and Sting-3.0

Postby interestingword » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:36 pm

hey
hey look
I finally made it

*ahem* anyway, we know what we're doing, and here's a short summary anyway for anyone who stumbles upon this and wonders what the heck we're doing this time.

Dragons hibernate- wake up to cyborg dystopia- few survivors- try and fix it- brings us up to now.

Name? Tinker.
Appearance? A jet black, slender, panther like dragon bearing no wings of any sort. Six ridiculously long claws adorn each of his four feet, carried by long legs built only for running and speed. A long tail, almost like a whip, which can wrap around small objects if desired and ends not in a point, but just sort of tapers off. Often drags on the ground due to length. No spikes run down his back, for decorations were useless and merely slowed one down back in the olden days. Fearful looking fangs protrude from his mouth, making snarls very genuine and smiles very very creepy, and can deal a lot of damage to things should the need ever arise. Green eyes bearing a sly look to them finish it off, along with large-ish ears like you might find on a cat.
Gender? Male.
Species? Exterminator dragon. The species has calmed down a lot from the rage-filled ancestors they had, crossbreeding with much more laid back breeds, but temper still flares up in all who come from their bloodline. Some more so than others.
Age? Last time he checked, somewhere around a century old, young for his species. Hibernation time may have changed that very, very much.
Personality? Not necessarily angry, but more of a cruel individual. Tinker isn't the kindest creature on the block. However, grain his trust, and he'll do nearly anything for you. He often fails to contain thought, which are more than a little weird. Often times one might find themselves alone in a dark cave, only to hear a gravelly voice behind them mutter, "lizards and black holes would be a dangerous combination indeed."
Other? I seriously have no idea what I did with this guy but I like it.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Re: 1x1 with MK and Sting-3.0

Postby mkairalla1 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:48 pm

*marking*
Will make after breakfast
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby mkairalla1 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:21 pm

Name-
Amara

Appearance-
a sleek silver colored dragon with the body shape of a lion. Amara seems to have what looks like glossy silvery blue feathers ruffled against her neck and platinum horns which are about a 1/2 foot and curve back with her Phoenix like ears. On each horn, a golden ring sparkles at the base. Five rather long claws are on each of her feathered silver paws. Her wings would be described as "angel wings" and they are also a silver color.she has a rather long tail that ends in a point. Amara has no spines running down her back, but possessed sharp teeth, two which you can barely see even when her mouth is shut.

Gender-
Female

Species-
Alcinite-Alcinite dragons posses lean and quick bodies. They are one of the fastest breeds of dragons. These dragons are mostly regal and used to be the pets of kings before the dragons ventured back into their caves. Alcinite dragons live for a very long time, and the hatchlings are under their parents care for 10 years before they are left by themselfs. These dragons are known for a quick temper and a sharp tongue.

Age-
She believes herself to be around 100 years old, but the last time she was awake, humans lived in dirt huts and ate bugs. She is probably around 4,000

Personality-
Amara is extremely regal and professional but is know for having a bit of fun occasionally. She is very skeptic of dragons she doesn't know, and is very smart. She doesn't trust others easily and had always hated humans. Amara has a very sharp tongue, but an even sharper bite. Even If most Alcinite dragons are pacifists, Amara isn't afraid of a fight, but she probably won't be the one to start it.
other-.....derp.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:23 pm

Tinker got to his feet, having stirred a few hours ago, the first sign of hibernation sleep ending. Finally awake enough to bother getting up, his claws made little marks in the stone floor as the panther-like dragon slunk through the shadows. A pile of rocks, studded with diamonds, blocked an entrance, and with a growl Tinker turned and chose a different route, flinching a little as water dripped on his head. "now then, what have we here?" he muttered to himself, coming across another sleeping reptile.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:43 pm

( pardon, but does this happen to be my derg?)

The water. That was the first thing Amara noticed. There was water dripping on here head. And her left claw was terribly cramped, and there was a pain in her stomach. Was her throat dry too? After relishing all these things, she noticed something else. She was awake. She shut her eyes tighter,trying to lull herself back into a deep sleep for anther ten,oh maybe twenty thousand more years.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:11 pm

(yep,meant to elaborate on the appearance. >.<)

Spying movement, signs of awakening, from the silver dragon in front of him, Tinker gently prodded her with his claw. "wake up," he said in a gravelly voice, scratchy from years of unuse. A puddle was forming on the floor now, and the patter of rain could be heard above, likely the source of the water. Prodding a little more urgently, Tinker growled, "get up!" as a few cracks started running through the ceiling. A cave-in seemed imminent.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:30 pm

Amara blinked open her eyes as a small peice of rock fell onto her nose. She stumbled into a sitting position and glanced up at the top of the cave. The cracks were spreading faster and faster. Her eyes widened as more chunks fell from the ceiling and she turned to glance at the other reptile. She got up and raced past him as fast as she could. She didnt know this dragon. What if he was a foe? She most certainly didnt want to stay and find out.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:16 am

"what-hey! Get back here!" crowed the exterminator, leaping to his feet and getting out of the collapsing room. He chased after the silver dragon. The caves he passed were eerily empty, devoid of the slumbering bodies that belonged there, and Tinker felt a little nervous. What had happened?
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:28 am

Amara raced into a maze of caves, following any that went up, and cursing the several dead ends. But she was sure that as long as she didnt get stuck, she would not, could not, be caught. After all, alcinite dragons were known for their speed. Not once did she remember the countless others that should be there, nor did she acknolage the few bodies of still sleeping reptiles that were, she kept on running. As the caves opened up, as did her wings. And then it turned out that she had gone in a circle and was staring at the same dragon she was running from.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:38 pm

Glaring the stranger in the face,Tinker dipped his head in respect, knowing that whoever she was would appreciate the gesture. "now then," he said icily. "who are you?" The soft snore of a dragon echoed through the halls, making his ears flick back in annoyance, as he stared uneasily at the silver dragoness.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Next

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's