CLOSED DUE TO INACTIVITY

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

CLOSED DUE TO INACTIVITY

Postby Skylore » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:27 pm

Last edited by Skylore on Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:31 pm, edited 7 times in total.
✯ ✯ Sky's Trading Rules ✯ ✯

Image47Image20Image34Image43
Skylore

Re: VVolfy and Avian's Roleplay [private 1×1]

Postby Skylore » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:29 pm

OOC Thread

Overall Plot: None yet

Rules: Can be found here

Notes & Hiatus Listing:
PMing for hiatus means you wish to take a break from the RP due to things occurring in the real world (got grounded, on vacation, work, etc.). Those that do not ping for hiatus, will be given two weeks to reply or PM for hiatus before the thread is taken down, or abandoned.

- Avian placed on hiatus (Wednesday, January 7, 2015)
Last edited by Skylore on Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Skylore

Postby AvianWing » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:22 pm

Characters

Esyla
The Spider Queen::Antagonist
Appearance::
W.I.P

Kai
The Rugged Warrior::Protagonist
Appearance::
WIP
Last edited by AvianWing on Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AvianWing
>Hi! I'm Avian! I'm female, but my I.D is a male, and other than
that I'm a queer little writer in my own imaginary perfect world.
¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸>|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|<¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸
I love to roleplay, so if you have a good roleplay idea, please let
me know! I'd love to roleplay with you!
I've been with my lover for three years, and he's about as queer
as I am. I'm very happy with my relationship, and he is the escape
from the hell that is this judgmental world.
AvianWing

Postby Skylore » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:37 pm

[Somewhere in an opening in the Mystic Glades]

- Viriska lays back slowly against an old oak tree, its bright green leaves rustle in the summer breeze while she ties her glossy black hair back up into a ponytail. She sighs deeply, while hiding from the sun in the dark cool shade provided by the tree. She looks over at Daiki noticing that he is panting heavily, while handing him a water flask from her satchel.- "Take it, last thing we need is for you to pass out." -Daiki sweats as he pops open the flash with his thumb, his gaze weakly shifts over to Viriska.- "Thank you." - He recaps the flask to save the rest of the water for later, while loud buzzing sounds from insects can be heard all around.-

Skylore

Postby AvianWing » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:34 pm

Kai thrusts his sword out of a nearby weaker enemy. He sighs. "There's too much of this fodder out here. I want a real opponent." He shakes his head. "There's just no way in Valkoran that I'll find something worth killing out here." His companion, a small wolf, wags his tail and barks. "What is it, boy?" asked Kai, looking over. The dog is pointing it's nose at what seems to be two others in the mystic glade. "Oh, I should probably say something, that's what you're thinking?"
AvianWing
AvianWing

Postby Skylore » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:09 am

- Viriska growls while rolling onto her stomach onto the grass, she sweats heavily peering over at Daiki.- "Hey Daiki, can't you mess around with the weather to make it snow?? Snow would be really nice right about now, you know?" - She sighs loudly, wiping the sweat from her forehead using the grass. Daiki begins to fiddle with a stick, sketching random lines into the dirt. He cocks his head up a bit looking at the bright cloudless blue sky, and lets out a small quick huff.- "I wish I could, but sadly I do not want to disrupt the balance between seasons." - Viriska groans loudly as she stretches her arms forward, and sprawls out onto the grass.- "Not even just this one little time?" -Daiki nods a solid no, he moves his hair out from his face then sprawls out next to Viriska.- "Sadly, no otherwise I'd get a lecture of my life time by miss nags a lot."

Skylore

Postby AvianWing » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:16 am

Kai slowly approaches the tree by which the two are standing. "Hello." he said, quietly sheething his sword. He gave a slight bow. "I hope I am not interrupting anything." His wolf companion let out a small growl of approval that his master was finally talking to others. The animal was lonely, despite having Kai, and yet he was perfectly content with how their travels had been going.
AvianWing
AvianWing

Postby Skylore » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:47 am

-Viriska groans looking up at the stranger, she smiles despite being completely uncomfortable due to the heat. She extends her arm outwards for a welcoming handshake.- "Hello, I a-" - Daiki suddenly trips Viriska with his foot. She falls with a loud thud then glares over at Daiki as he shrugs smirking, mischievously up at her. Viriska stands up and grabs Daiki by his shirt holding him up high.- "You little sh*t, what did you do that for!?" - Daiki sneaks some rock candy into his pockets while Viriska still holds him up.- "No reason..." - She notices him sneaking the candy, and yanks it from his hands.- You know what that does to you, I told you no!! I don't need a crazed spazzed up kid bouncing off the trees..." -Daiki clears his throat, with a calm expression.- "Correction, I'm an ancient." - Viriska growls at Daiki, as she releases him from her grasp. - " You still act like a child though." -She clears her throat, and calms down collecting her nerves as she warmly smiles, giving her attention back to the stranger.- "I am very sorry about this little incident, my name is Viriska and that thing is Daiki." -Daiki waves smiling warmly, Viriska extends her arm again for a handshake.- "No no, you are not imposing at all!! We are just trying to relax a bit before we head off."

Skylore

Postby AvianWing » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:03 pm

Kai smiles, seeing the situation with the candy. These were friendly people, and he felt that his companion could sense this as well, "Well, nice to meet you Viriska and Daiki.I am Kaiser, but I go by Kai, And this here, is Wolf." Kai gently pats the dog on the head. "If you two don't mind me asking, where are you headed?" Kai hoped that maybe he could join them if they, too were going to the house of Duke Venomania...Then again, confronting the Duke right now probably wasn't the best idea, seeing as Kai is still young and weak.
AvianWing
AvianWing

Postby Skylore » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:04 pm

"Nice to meet you Kai..." -Viriska looks around seeing birds fly off into the mountains, she straps her flute to her belt as it hangs from her left side.- "Honestly, I am not from here so we are just randomly exploring places. Daiki knows the Glades though, but he has never ventured passed the forest...right Daiki??" -Daiki nods while handing Viriska her long sword and daggers.- "Correct, that is why I joined up with you Viri, so we could go adventuring!!" -Daiki smiles while grabbing scrolls, and places them into a small bag.-

Skylore

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's