The Fountain of Youth (private roleplay)

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: The Fountain of Youth (private roleplay)

Postby Sphye » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:47 pm

"Ack!"
Mara tried and failed to wiggle out of the surprise hug.
"Le'go of me," she whined, getting ready to resort to tickling to escape.

If a rune could laugh, Canvas was surely having a fit.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Silverhart » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:00 pm

"Certainly," the Warden said, in answer to the Rune Bearer's question.

'Yay!' The excited Dire wolf promptly jumped at Mara, and presented her ears to be petted. Sterling resisted the urge to grimace. Adult Moritz would never say 'yay'.

At that moment Moritz was attacked by the little griffon. She was startled, and leaped up snapping and growling. But seeing it was all in good fun, began to get excited all over again. She have out a howl, and ran around Sterling's legs a few times, tangling him up in her makeshift leash.

The Warden let out an exasperated sigh. "I think I understand."

He set about disentangling himself, as the newcomer approached. Moritz chased around him in a circle, making it worse. "Will you keep still for one blasted moment, so I can talk?"
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Diddlebug » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:24 pm

As she continued to walk, opening her eyes wider and wider as she neared the city. As excited as one could be, Reeve looked up to see the shadow of a Rune Dragons, she needn't wonder who it was for she knew that it was her Rune. Volare, as usual had been flying high above and was urgently curcling as to tell his bearer to hurry up. The Bearer was confused as to why he was in such a rush, but that quickly changed once she spotted the familiar group of friends gathering in the city.

How could you let yourself be late? she added to herself. She looked around to confirm the present of Aperi. She could seem to find her. POW! next thing Reeve new was she was on the floor, and had been thrown down by none other than the sneaky serval herself, Aperi. Once they neared the group volare landed on his bearer's shoulder while Aperi stood close by.

Reeve ran down into the city to catch up with the group. "Hey guys!" She spoke, not knowing what more to say to these familiar faces. She gave a warm smile to everyone but was afraid to admit she was a little out of breath.
Links wrote:—‹ My Deviantart
—‹ My Chickensmoothie
—‹ Characters
Diddlebug

Postby Startedraining » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:26 pm

"We're nearly all here..." Edgar comments, "When everyone has arrived how about we all go to the diner and catch some lunch to discuss what we've got to do. We've all got a lot to talk about." There was a movement in his bag, slung over his shoulder. A squeak came from it, a pygmy rune drake poked it's head out of the opening flap, and squeaked again. Edgar took off his pack and set it on the ground for the little drake to crawl out.
Little was an understatement, the pygmy was growing fast. It squeaked at Ricos and climbed up to sit on the tall dire's shoulders, demanding the attention of nearly everyone in the circle.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby cjr09 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:39 pm

"Hello Reeve!" Caitlin chirps, bracing Mull in the crook or her elbow as the little Finch Griffin squawks indignantly at the treatment.

Caitlin gives him her 'librarian glare' and the Pygmy quiets quickly.

"Er, yes, it's probably best if we meet somewhere that's not in the middle of nowhere. And get some food for ourselves and these guys," she says, shuffling uncomfortably.

These people were her friends, sure- but she didn't know exactly where she stood, so she shuffles uncomfortably in place, and hopefully someone else would take lead.
cjr09

Postby Sphye » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:19 pm

(Wait, what is the setting right now? It was a field a few miles from Alabaster City, but it seems to have morphed?)

"We still need to wait for one more," Mara mentioned. "Lynden may already be somewhere in the city. Did we agree on a place to meet?"
by ebriose.

♪♪♪

Postby Startedraining » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:36 pm

"Why don't we head to the Cavana, it's near the city's borders and maybe we can find Lynden before she vanishes into the city." Edgar suggested, "If we send a scout we can find her before then anyway, but there's no hurry on my end for that to happen. Why stress ourselves out any more than we are now?"
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Distortionist » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:28 pm

Lynden groaned and slowed her pace, exasperated. "It's been an hour; why doesn't it feel like we're getting closer to the city?" The buildings of Alabaster were certainly visible, but they loomed in the distance just like before. Alaula shot her an annoyed glance, impatient to meet up with the group. We just have to keep going, the little liger urged. Suddenly, she stopped and sniffed the air. I smell many creatures... There. She stared at a point on the horizon to their left. Lynden squinted at it, but all she could discern was a few specks of color in a sea of green. "Is that them? I'm gonna trust you on this one, Alaula. If we walk all the way over there and it's not, I'm gonna blow a fuse." Her companion merely sniffed again and changed their course, leading the way towards the specks.
Last edited by Distortionist on Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby cjr09 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:49 pm

Oh dear.

Well, she probably shouldn't have said anything.

"It's still another hours walk to the city, just about. We could settle down here or somewhere slightly drier for the time being? Because I don't know about you, but I think Mull's going to resort to cannibalism if he doesn't get something to eat soon. And I think we could all use a break from walking or flying or whatever other mode of transportation we used," she says, and Mull agrees with a loud shree.

"Alright, alright, I'll get some food in you- calm down you little tyrant," she glares at the little Griffin as she sets him in the grass.

It takes all of three seconds for him to go bolting in the other direction after some small rodent or even just a bug.

Caitlin stares after him for a second before heaving out a large sigh.

Griffins.

She slides her backpack off in front of her, gently setting Chestley on the grass- the Pygmy protests the wetness, but he seems to enjoy the opportunity to stretch his tiny legs.
cjr09

Postby Sphye » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:01 pm

"I only have room to sleep two people, but I'm sure you brought your own shelters too, right?"

Canvas and Daria both seemed to agree to the idea of food, and while Nubmee didn't quite understand the mention of it, he would have no objections to a break, either. The grass looked like it might have a permanent indent from the large baby drake's behind.
by ebriose.

♪♪♪

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's