Cjr09 and Startedraining

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: Cjr09 and Startedraining

Postby Startedraining » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:39 pm

Yasmina nodded tersely, turned her back on Tetra and glanced from side to side, listening and watching for another guard to show up. She clenched her fist at her sides, and her Serval growled and paced across the carpeted flooring.
"Reaver, check the hallway," Yasmina commanded the Serval, and he bounded away, stopping gently beside the corner and peering out. Not a sound was heard from him, the coast was clear.

"Ready?"
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby cjr09 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:54 pm

"Ready," Tetra whispers back- and breaks the lock, carefully swinging open the door.

She almost immediately wishes she hadn't.

There are rare creatures of every kind and species; Servals, Ligers, even Slepnir and Elkrin- all crammed into cages and seem undernourished and sick.

"Help me pop these cages- break the locks, rip off the bars, I don't care; these things are going to be scrap when we're through with them," she snarls, and her words are roughened by her accent, close to the point of being difficult to understand.

"Crumble, open a path they can follow to the outside," she commands, and the Serval obeys- leaping onto the doorknobs and twisting them with her weight then pushing them open.

"I am going to personally introduce this guy to a world of pain," she snarls, kicking in a locked cage door and carefully nudging the Runes trapped inside of it out into the room.
cjr09

Postby Startedraining » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:59 pm

Yasmina looked around for a weapon of some kind to bash open the cage doors. She noticed keys hanging from the wall. She grabbed them and quickly pushed one of them into the nearest cage, and it opened easily. A small Liger mewled pitifully, and Yasmina hurried to get on with releasing the others.
Each key worked magically, and it was about half way through the cages that she realized they were all the same lock. She opened them even faster after that, gently letting each animal out of it's prison.

She reached the end of the line and watched some of the animals leaving, and noticed Tetra still opening locks. She tossed the keys at her, and they slid to Tetra's feet.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby cjr09 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:53 pm

Right. Pets first, rage later.

She sweeps up the keys and unlocks like her life depends on it.

She gently herds the varying pets up and out; following Crumble to freedom.

"Alright; let's sweep the house. We're looking for shiny, monetary things, more trapped animals, and our dear mayor himself. I'm gonna deck him. Because I want to. First things first; the man's bedroom for any secret, hidden things we'd want. Feathers says it's up the stairwell; you good to keep going?"
cjr09

Postby Startedraining » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:51 am

Yasmina nodded and looked to her Serval. "Stay out of sight. Loot the bedrooms and hall dressers. Notify me or my companion when or if you find the mayor," She told it sternly, unsure if he would even understand her. He bounded away, around the corner without a glance back.

She nodded once more to Tetra, "Let's get this done."
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby cjr09 » Sun May 03, 2015 2:38 pm

She really should be more careful when it came to getting books off the high shelves.

But she'd been doing this for many a year, and scaled straight to the top of the overstuffed bookshelf without much difficulty, searching through the dust-covered books with careful and sharp precision, Evangelos watching curiously from his perch atop the shelf, cawing softly in concern.

There had to be something in this stupid library about Oblivion and his curse. Alabaster's library was the biggest in the land- if she couldn't find it here, she couldn't find it anywhere.

She curses under her breath and rocks back and forth dangerously as she climbs across the bookshelf, not noticing when a few books shake and threaten to spill to the floor.
cjr09

Postby Startedraining » Sun May 03, 2015 2:44 pm

What book was he even looking for? Elliot frowned down at the small slip of paper that held the location of the mysterious book of Oblivion.
There must be some kind of information on this creature, something that would help him decipher what Seraphina had meant for him.

He looked up at the shelves, squinting hard to read names. He noticed a young woman struggling at the top of the shelves.

"Are you okay?" He called, then remembered they were in a library. Oh crap.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby cjr09 » Sun May 03, 2015 2:53 pm

Caitlin stiffles a yelp, swaying dangerously on the shelf, and a few books clatter to the ground with a thump.

She gets the feeling she shouldn't remain up there and slides down with deliberate speed, Evangelos cawing in distress.

Despite her precarious situation, all she can think of is that the librarians are going to kick them out for making such a racket.

She only speaks once she's on solid ground, "Yeah, I'm fine, just looking for somet- aha!" she exclaims, previous worries about her volume level gone as she gently picks up one of the fallen books- solid black, titled the Book of Oblivion in solid, blocky silver script.

There had to be something on the curse in there.
cjr09

Postby Startedraining » Sun May 03, 2015 3:04 pm

Elliot picks up the books that had been dropped to the ground, holding them to his chest like a child.

"Do you know where I could find the Book of Oblivion?" He asked the woman, not realizing that she was holding it in her hands. "O-oh, you were looking for that, too."

He shuffles his feet a little, "You look familiar, do I know you from somewhere?"
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby cjr09 » Sun May 03, 2015 3:16 pm

"A-um, yeah, I may have accidentally helped open the gates. I'm looking to see if there's any way I can close them," Caitlin says, blunt as ever, but at least sounding regretful of her actions.

She squints at him through her glasses- and nope, she still sucked at faces and names. "Maybe? I'm not very good at names, or faces, but your voice is sort of familiar," she says, turning the book over in her hands.
cjr09

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's