very old closed 1x1

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

very old closed 1x1

Postby bluejay » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:52 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Welcome to the land of Ooo where humans are not the dominant species and there are many different kindoms,people,areas and species scattered around as well as ghosts and evil. Finn and Jake are two ordinary guys who live in a tree,a tree is their home yes.
Jake got powers when he was younger and has had them ever since then,no one knows finns real parents so he is just a chill thirteen year old who lives with a magical dog inside a tree <3
Last edited by bluejay on Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bluejay

Re: .:Its Adventure Time!:.{AT 1x1}

Postby bluejay » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:52 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Characters
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name/Age/Gender/Species/Residence/Rper
Finn the human/15/Male/Human/Treehouse/UK!
Rainbow the human/14/Female/Human/A smaller tree in a forest by a river/UK!
Jake the dog/30's/Male/Dog hybrid/Treehouse/Yummy
Jay/12/Female/Human{clone}/Ice kingdom/Yummy
Koda/3mil/Male/Vampire/Ice kingdom/Yummy
Ty/20/Male/Cat hybrid/House tree by river/UK!
Last edited by bluejay on Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
bluejay

Postby Yummy Kitty » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:51 am

..::Jake::..

.n a m e: Jake the Dog
    .n i c k n a m e: Jake
    .g e n d er: Male
    .a g e: On his mid-30's.
    .s p e c i e s: Dog
    .h i s t o r y: Jake was conceived when his father, Joshua, was bit
    by an extra-dimensional creature during an investigation with his
    wife Margaret. Jake was later born from the pustule on his father's
    head from the creature's bite and was taken by Joshua and Margaret
    to live alongside their natural-born son Jermaine. It is inferred that
    Jake's Stretchy Powers that he has had since he was a puppy are a
    result of his biological relationship with the shape-shifting creature.
    Little is known of Jake's past with his family, but for a while he was
    known to be a successful criminal until he retired to take part in a
    more respectable life as an adventurer with Finn, later settling down
    with Lady Rainicorn to become a father.
    (Stolen from the AT Wikia :3)
    .p e r s o n a l i t y: The wiser between the two, Jake often gets helpful
    advice for Finn. He is also quites suspicious about fishy stuff and
    can enrage quickly but gets calmed very easily when Finn is near.
    .r e s i d e n c e: The Tree House.
    .c r u s h: none
    .b o y / g i r l f r i e n d s: none
    .m a t e s: Lady Rainicorn

..::Jay::..

Will ad image later

.n a m e: Jay Taylor
    .n i c k n a m e: Jay
    .g e n d er: Female
    .a g e: 12 years
    .s p e c i e s: Human (clone)
    .h i s t o r y: A cloning of PB's human-cloning experiments. The
    outcome though, at that time wasn't fully developed and was
    stolen by the Ice King, making Ice King Jay's "foster" father. She
    also serves Ice King and acts like a servant to him too. She also
    has no mother.
    .p e r s o n a l i t y: Is a slight hot-head, but her temper is easily
    controlled by a glass of water. Also, since her "father" is a witch,
    she got her first witchery item, a special emerald necklace, which
    allows her to turn into beasts only the mind can make of.
    .r e s i d e n c e: The Ice Kingdom.
    .c r u s h: Has a slight crush on Finn but also hates Finn since
    the mutual conflicts between Finn and the Ice King.
    .m a t e s: none

..::Koda::..

Will ad image later

.n a m e: Koda Vickinsthuf
    .n i c k n a m e: Koda
    .g e n d er: Male
    .a g e: 3 million years.
    .s p e c i e s: Vampire
    .h i s t o r y: Not much about Koda is known, other than he used
    to be a humanoid-creature and was bitten by Marceline, the
    Vampire Queen.
    .p e r s o n a l i t y: He has a cool attitude and will only fight for the eternal suffer that Marceline had casted upon him by bitting his neck.
    .r e s i d e n c e: The Ice Kingdom.
    .c r u s h: none
    .m a t e s: none
Last edited by Yummy Kitty on Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Last edited by Yummy Kitty on the 50th of PewDieMonth, 19:98 pm, edited OVER 9000 times in total.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
┌

â•‘You say LEGEND, we say Imageâ•‘

╪Charizard Is Delicious To Eat╪
At least 10% of people think
Aralas is sassier than Startedraining
Put this in your signature if
you are one of the 90% that think
Startedraining is sassier.

And No, I'm Not PewDiePie

┘

✾ My dA ✾
Yummy Kitty

Postby bluejay » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:59 pm

Hi there!My name is Rainbow,I uh...Dont have a last name and to be honest im not even sure how i got to this place...
Im fourteen years old and clearly im a girl,i have no parents and live alone with my oddly magical Cat Ty. Now,I live in a small tree type house by a river in a forest next door to the candy kingdom,im here when Peebles needs help sometimes. I know i seem like an oddball,but thats a good thing,its how you stand out from a crowd!
Im still a kid so i dont have a job and its not like you need one in this land anyways,I just save people and help people out. Im not a fan of the ice king,all he needs to do is stop stealing princesses and we would be...COOL....dya get it?..No?...Ok then. I dont have a crush,or any sort of other half incase you were wondering,also im human if you hadnt guessed the obvious allready. Im a brave,smart person who thinks on their feet and tries not to rush into trouble...heh,that doesnt always work. Ty had given me many nicknames,I think he just sticks with 'Rai' at the end of the day <3

[img]working%20on[/img]
Hey,My name is Ty im a male cat who for some reason has powers and im pretty sure its peebles fault. Im twenty years old and i dont know where my parents are,or my sister for that matter so i live alone with Rainbow,which im fine with since its a laugh with her and DMO and the adventures. I dont have a crush or other half,hey maybe i never will but im cool with that im still young. Im brave,funny and logical as well as slightly sarcastic and sassy. Ty is just me i guess,no nickname given except maybe saying my name twice in a row.

Hi! My name is Finn and im a fifteen year old human boy who lives with my best bud Jake in an awesome treehouse{we also have BMO there too}.I spend most days adventuring,going on quests,hanging with Marcie or fighting the ice king. Pb doesnt notice me too much but i guess im cool with that,Flame princess is still kinda mad about the breakup though. Im a single pringle and im not ashamed,since again...still young. Im brave,kind of oblivious at times and pretty silly,things get to me easy as well. I have no nicknames since you cant shorten the name Finn much,you can only prolong it.
jay - m - adult
not active much
cs - da - th - icon
bluejay

Postby Yummy Kitty » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:48 pm

Shall we start rp-ing? ^3^
Last edited by Yummy Kitty on the 50th of PewDieMonth, 19:98 pm, edited OVER 9000 times in total.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
┌

┘

✾ My dA ✾
Yummy Kitty

Postby bluejay » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:51 am

Yus <3//
Finn was sitting at the table in the treehouse,eating pancakes for breakfast whilst watching BMO stumble around not really sure what it was doing. He scooped a chunk of pancake into his mouth wondering what he was going to do today,it was something he just never knew,maybe Pb would have a mission or something,or maybe it would be the ice king again!

Rainbow sat playing a video game on DMO smiling a the little bleeps of buttons from the game and the muffled giggles of DMO itself. Ty came over to her with a plate of bacon and eggs as he sat down with his own and watched her play the game. The dark blue cat glanced out the window for a second
"I wonder what we're gunna have to do today"He said
"You never know"Rainbow shrugged
jay - m - adult
not active much
cs - da - th - icon
bluejay

Postby Yummy Kitty » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:02 am

OOC: Hey, Koda doesn't actually live in the Ice Kingdom, he just lives near it, I forgot to edit it xD)

Jake had gotten real early that morning. Usually he'd get up at 10 am, but this time he got up at 7.
"Hey bro. Wanna do some adventurin' today? Like, kick Ice King's butt?" Jake shrugged to Finn. He always knew that beating Ice King's butt would make a day perfect, like, scmhezow. In fact, they haven't battled Ice King for a month or so, to be exact, which is why Jake is inviting Finn to kick some boom boom. But, what he doesn't know is that this time, it'll be different.

"Dad, are you sure you don't wanna release her? I mean, come on, you've got daddy's little princess right here," Jay replied to the Ice King while pointing to, eh, her. "Aww, sweetbubs, you don't have a mom, which makes LSP your perfect mom!" Ice King replied, with a nasty smile. "Um, I don't think so, could you just free her or anything?" Jay begged.

And then her puppy-eyes.

"Fine, LSP, go on." At last, Ice King opened her cage and ran free a trembled and scared Lumpy Space Princess, heading her way to Finn and Jake's treehouse.

Koda flew around his cold, icy and crystal cave. He had an idea. He grabbed his console. Scrolling through his wooden desktop, he finally got what he wanted. He didn't feel like kicking Marceline's butt. Nor he felt like hanging out with Jay. He clicked on the pokie-pokie (that's what he calls a computer mouse) and the screen went black.

Suddenly a text saying "Conversation Parade" appeared.

And the playing of CP intensifies.
┌

┘

✾ My dA ✾
Yummy Kitty

Postby bluejay » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:32 pm

Finn nodded and finished his 'breakfast' before standing up and making sure he had his sword.
"Yeah,Lets go see if the ice king needs some booty kickin!"He said a smile on his face as he held the sword up to the sky. He glanced over at BMO.
"Uh no,BMO will stay here"Bmo said with a nervous smile

Rainbow walked out of her house and attached her sword to her side.
"Ok,Ty!Lets go adventure some places"She said
"Are you ok?Usually you have much better lines then that"Ty pointed out,half teasing
"Lets just go ya stank booty"Rainbow said and climbed on his back as he expanded in size
jay - m - adult
not active much
cs - da - th - icon
bluejay

Postby Yummy Kitty » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:12 am

"Hop on, bro! We're going to have some adventure!" Jake stretched out, whilst suddenly a frightened LSP headed their way. "ARGH, ICE, KAIYNG!!" She shouted before fainting. Jake had an odd look, convincing Finn that Ice King needs to be kicked in the boom boom.

Jay sat on Ice King's bench. "What's wrong, sweetheart? You look sad," Ice King cheered Jay up. "No dad, it's just that you keep on stealing Princesses. Not cool," Jay admitted. She stared at her "dad" for a moment, and let out a huge sigh, walking up to her room.

A random cockroach walked upon him. "Dude, its' been 3 hours you've been playing CP. I mean, I want to hang out with you, but um, come on. Don't be a jerk and stop playing."

"Nope,"
replied Koda.
┌

┘

✾ My dA ✾
Yummy Kitty

Postby Yummy Kitty » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:40 am

//bump\\
┌

┘

✾ My dA ✾
Yummy Kitty