тσσ мαиʏ иσтɛƨ

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

тσσ мαиʏ иσтɛƨ

Postby Queen Cassiopeia » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:00 am

A L L - T H A T
G L I T T E R S

/Name/
Alex Elliot Matthews
/Age/
27 years old
/Nationality/
Born and raised in Ireland, moved to England when he was 20 years of age
/Appearance/
Dark brown hair and blue-green eyes, relatively dark-skinned, wide-shouldered, muscular
/Personality/
Short-tempered, stubborn, often depressed, secretive, hesitant to use violence
/Hobbies/
Acting, obviously, but Alex also tends to sketch and play jazz piano
/Pets/
Though it may seem unusual, Alec owns a tamed raven, named Phantom - after his favourite musical
/Crush/
Though Alex longs for someone to spend his life with, the right woman just hasn't come along - yet
I S - N O T
G O L D
Queen Cassiopeia

Re: тσσ мαиʏ иσтɛƨ

Postby Unashamed » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:07 am

Name
Juliette Elizabeth Clarkson
Hello, I'm Juliette, but you can just call me by my nickname: Jules.

Uh... I don't really like calling people names, but you must be blind to have to ask me that. I'm a girl....

I'm twenty-five. My birthday is November 14th.

Origin
Southern Missouri
I'm from Missouri but my family moved to Kansas when I was fourteen. After turning eighteen and graduation high school, I went to New York, then came here to England a year later.

Height
5 ft. 8
I'm five feet, and eight inches tall.

Weight
119 pounds
Is it really any of your business? Okay, okay, so I weigh 119 pounds. Happy?

Hair
Mid-back length when straight, strawberry-blonde, curly
I used to have bright red hair until I started dying it years ago, and the chemicals bleached it to strawberry-blonde.

Eyes
Green
My eyes are kind of a hazel-green kind of color, I think.

Skin
Light, easily burned
I have very light skin, that, if exposed to sun for long periods of time, will burn. And believe me, it's not fun.

Piercings
None
I have no piercings, and never want to get any. I just prefer not to have holes stuck into any part of my body.

Tattoos
One
I have only one tattoo. It's my symbol, a feather caught on fire, and is located on my right, upper arm

Scars
Lots
I have quite a few scars, from where I used to cut myself. I don't do it any more, but I still have those reminders.

Personality
Quiet, observing, protective, clumsy, good sense of humour, sensitive, good girl, unpopular
Wow, you really want me to describe my personality? Well, I don't really think that I'm the best one to ask, but I suppose I can try my best.
I'm very quiet, which leads most people to believe I am either shy or impolite, when really, I just don't like to talk all that much. I'm more of a listener and observer--you learn more that way.
I have learned to be protective over my few possessions, especially my heart and my trust. The last time I placed them in another's hands, they were torn apart, and it's taken me years to bandage them back together.
I can be clumsy and sensitive a lot of the time, but I rarely allow my weakness show around other people.

Parents
No
I'd rather not talk about my family if it's all the same to you...

Siblings
No
What part of "not talking about my family" didn't you understand?

Sexual Orientation
Straight
I am 100% straight, and will never be anything other-wise. Not that I will ever be with a boy, anyway. I would just prefer a boy over some other girl.

Crush
None
No.

Boyfriend
No....
No way.

Other
Just a couple more things....
This really kind of random and weird for me, but I've got a bit of a scoliosis problem--you know, when your spines a little curved, instead of being straight? Yeah, I've got that. But it's not really as bad as it sounds.
Also, I have a "disease" known as endometriosis. I hate it, but I've learned to deal with the pain without much help of medications.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Unashamed

Postby Queen Cassiopeia » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:40 am

A man, sitting in the corner. A white mask coveredhalf of his face, his hair was dyed black and he wore a long, jet black overcoat. This man was indeed the phantom of the opera, or at least he was playing the phantom of the opera. His real name was Alex Matthews, a relatively well-known actor. This was the dress rehearsal of the new west-end production of Andrew Lloyd Webber's The Phantom Of The Opera, and Alex was definitely excited. He didn't show it, though. The first scene was added in, and was of him and Christine, together, in the phantom's lair. They would be looking back on the time they had been together for one last time before Christine left with Raoul. A touching scene, indeed, and one which Alex was looking forward to. The thing was, though, he had no idea who was playing Christine.
Queen Cassiopeia

Postby Unashamed » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:48 am

Juliette
I'm late, I'm late...! I repeat over and over in my mind as I run toward the theatre. My employer at my second job wouldn't let me go on time, and I'm afraid to be late to the dress rehearsal. It is the first one I'm in, and, being the female lead, it would be very bad to be late. I stumble inside the front door, and into the theatre, dropping my bag down by a seat and run up to the stage. "I am so, so sorry I'm late," I apologize hurriedly, looking to the producer, then to the costumed man on the stage--obviously the one playing the Phantom.
Unashamed

Postby Queen Cassiopeia » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:58 am

Having been waiting for several minutes, Alex turned to the young woman who rushed onto the stage, frowning. Christine, apparently. He folded his arms, looking her up and down.
    "So you're Christine..." Alex muttered, his gaze finally resting on her face. Good-looking, sure, but late.
    "Yes, allow me to introduce you to Juliette Clarkson." The producer said hurriedly, pushing Alex towards the girl. "Ms. Clarkson, Alex Matthews. You too will be working together, though I assume you know that already. The rehearsal will begin in ten minutes, go over your lines, practice, do whatever you want." With that, he rushed off, busying himself with finding the script.
Queen Cassiopeia

Postby Unashamed » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:05 am

Juliette
I look to the man and give a nod of my head, managing a small, somewhat apologetic smile. Inwardly, I cringe at his close scrutinization of me, and the tone of his voice. When the producer introduces us to each other, and instructs us to prepare for the rehearsal, I let out a soft sigh and grab my bag, before walking backstage.
I take out the rather large script from the bag, and start to skim over the already memorized words. I know every word by heart, but I want to be sure of myself, rather than messing up onstage.
Unashamed

Postby Queen Cassiopeia » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:15 am

The tall man glanced around the stage, a bored look in his eyes. Then, he walked off, watching as the crew set up for the first scene. Instead of re-reading his lines, like he should have been doing, Alex sat in the corner again. He decided to practice singing, and began to sing Music Of The Night quietly, staring ahead at the wall. He already disliked that woman - Juliette, wasn't it - so he needed something to take his mind off of the fact that he had to work with her for a solid two hours.
Queen Cassiopeia

Postby Unashamed » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:22 am

(I love that song, but I don't really know why.... xD)

Juliette
Hearing a soft voice singing, I look up to see the young man--Alex--singing. Since I don't want to seem as though I'm listening, even though I am, I look back down to the script in my hands. My ears only pick up a few words, but I can tell he has a rather beautiful voice. Duh. He is playing the Phantom... I tell myself. It isn't hard to tell he doesn't exactly like me, the way he looked at me when I came in. Nothing like working with someone nearly every day that hates me....
Unashamed

Postby Queen Cassiopeia » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:28 am

Alex continued to sing, then ended the song with a quiet sigh. It was his favourite song of the entire musical, and he was lucky enough to be the one who would sing it. So why on earth wasn't he happy, excited or whatever? Alex just didn't know. He was the Phantom, Erik, his favourite character. So, again, why wasn't he glad? Like a lot of things, he didn't know. Before he had chance to do anything else, the director called for him and Ms. Clarkson to take their places. Given no choice, Alex did so.
Queen Cassiopeia

Postby Unashamed » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:32 am

Juliette
Suddenly, before I know it, I'm being called out onto stage. I take in a deep breath and stand up, adjusting my leather jacket a little as I take my place on the stage. My reddish-blonde curls fall over my shoulders as I position myself. Despite having rarely acting in front of anyone, I'm actually not as nervous as I would have thought I'd be.
Unashamed

Next

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's