1x1 roleplay with *Hollystar* ~The rise of DuskClan~

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: 1x1 roleplay with *Hollystar* ~The rise of DuskClan~

Postby *Hollystar* » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:26 am

(Sorry, I didn't know how to respond to that)

(How's this?)

"It's awful." Holly said with a shiver. "You're never warm, and all the prey burrows under the ground!" She poked Princess, who didn't wake up. "Do you think she'd eat even if she was up?"
╔═══════════╗
Not very active on here <3
╚═══════════╝
Chicken Smoothie <3

Quotev <3

~Link~
*Hollystar*

Postby Snowstorm9 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:27 pm

"Probably not." Amandine said. "She isn't the best with this whole out-door thing. She's gonna starve through, maybe we should offer some prey to her." She suggested. "And if she doesn't eat, more for us."
Snowstorm9

Postby *Hollystar* » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:35 pm

"Good idea." Holly poked her. "Princess! Princess!" She hissed. "Wake up!" When Princess didn't stir she turned her wide eyes to Amandine. "Is she...?"
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝
Chicken Smoothie <3

Quotev <3

~Link~
*Hollystar*

Postby Snowstorm9 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:28 pm

(On a side note, you are needed in Sunclan on cs)
Amandine looked worriedly at Princess. "She can't be.." She said. She hit Princess with her paw and gave her a hard nudge.

(I need more then one cat lol)
Sandro padded into the hollow log and stared at the three cats. "Hey! Who are you guys?" He hissed.
Snowstorm9

Postby *Hollystar* » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:32 am

(Sorry for being inactive in Sunclan, I feel really bad, but I just couldn't get on because my cousins were staying the week with us.)

Holly's fur puffed out. "Who are you?" She retorted. Hoping that Amandine, Princess, or Thorn would back her up, she stepped towards him.

Princess grunted when Amandine nudged her. "I'm sleeping flea-bag!" She growled, her eyes still closed. "Leave me alone."
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝
Chicken Smoothie <3

Quotev <3

~Link~
*Hollystar*

Postby Snowstorm9 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:43 pm

Sandro growled. "You are foolish cats to sleep here." He growled. "This was my den." He growled.

Amandine shot up. She hissed and stood right in front of the tom. "This is our home now and we will defend it." She hissed with her claws extended. "You can either pick fighting or peace now." She hissed.
Snowstorm9

Postby *Hollystar* » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:28 am

Holly stood behind Amandine. "We didn't mean trouble, we just needed a place to stay." She explained to Sandro calmly.

Princess's head shot up. "Who?! What?! When?! Where?! Why?!" She cried out.

Thorn watched the exchange from up in the tree with mild interest. He would step in if necessary.
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝
Chicken Smoothie <3

Quotev <3

~Link~
*Hollystar*

Postby Snowstorm9 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:04 pm

Sandro blinked at the she-cat who spoke to him. "Doesn't matter, I choose who can stay and that's final." He growled before looking at Princess. "She can stay but you both have to leave." He added to Amandine and Holly as he didn't mind if Princess stayed.

Amandine walked out of the den into the snow. "Happy?" She snapped before walking off to find another place to stay. That was the worst type of den I've ever stayed in anyways.
Snowstorm9

Postby *Hollystar* » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:44 am

Princess blinked. "I can stay?" She asked, quite bewildered. "Well okay then!" She laid back down with her head in her paws.

Holly fluffed up her fur against the cold as she stepped out, she looked up into the trees and hoped that Thorn was still there to watch over Princess.
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝
Chicken Smoothie <3

Quotev <3

~Link~
*Hollystar*

Postby Snowstorm9 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:28 pm

Amandine puffed up. "You know Holly, maybe we should just be alone." She said. "Princess was pretty much the reason we were together, you and I can take care of ourselves... I guess what I'm trying to say is bye." She said straightforward.

Sandro shrugged. "Yeah, you are not exactly what I would call a threat." He told Princess.
(Is there a reason you haven't been on Sunclan?)

Last bumped by Snowstorm9 on Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:28 pm.
Snowstorm9

Previous

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's