Cheezy Chewz Diner

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Cheezy Chewz Diner

Postby Aralas » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:00 pm

A diner, distinctly set apart from the rest of society's "normal" establishments, can be found just off of Highway 42. The origin of the name is highly speculated. Some call it "Cheezy" when referring to the delusional staff that operate the pathetic excuse for a business, while others talk about the "Cheezy" in relation to the taste of the food served there. (Keep in mind, no cheese dish is on the menu as cheese is far too expensive of a commodity than the owners can afford to serve.)

Can the staff maintain the 1 star rating of the diner or is the light at the end of the tunnel as dark as the moldy bread used for sub sandwiches?
Aralas

Re: Cheezy Chewz Diner

Postby Aralas » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:01 pm

Reserved.
Aralas

Postby Tyasi » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:46 pm

Name: Boburta Fartfunkle
(Pronounced- Bow-Bert- ah)
Species: Fashionista….human
Appearance: Okay, I guess. Hair dyed orange with green tips, basically kept in a rat’s nest disguised as a bun. She likes to wear socks mismatched and tries to keep her figure spot on. She says she “cannot” eat gluten, carbs , insects or fats as it’s against her magazine’s diet. It really makes her average figure stand out among the rest. Her bathing habits vary, but she makes sure to keep her face covered in drama queen level makeup.
Favorite Food: Chili Beans and rice with garlic soup. Another favorite is cheesecake.

Name: Tomi Ana Bones
Species: Closet Skeleton
Appearance: An unusual mass of bones that are in a bipedal shape. Can re-configure for convenience and upon request.
Favorite Food: Children’s Tears

ouo-b
*DAMN YOU YAMATOTAKERUNOMIKOTO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Tyasi

Postby Aralas » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:10 am

Name: Betty Butttter
Yes, that's how it's spelled.
Species: Overweight Human
Appearance: She has the body shape of a squash. Her neck is extremely thin and barely able to support the fleshy pale lump she calls her head. She has several bald spots but is able to cover them up with her stringy moppy hair. She loves tight summer dresses and calls herself a model even though she hasn't landed a spot on any modeling agency yet. She is forced to spend her days at this diner until she catches a lucky break. Towards the southern end of her body, she is quite overweight and can usually not stand up for long without being short of breath.
Occupation: Food Preperation. (More food goes inside of her than goes inside of the kitchen ready to be cooked.)
Favorite Food: Greasy carrots

Name: Fartel Crouch
Species: Human
Appearance: He's quite thin and frail. He has glasses the size of Montana and has strange spots all over his skin. Fartel has a large fleshy nose and fat puffy lips. He loves polo shirts and wears them regularly, though most have disgusting grease stains forever streaked all over the material.
Crush: Boburta Fartfunkle. He already dreams of marrying her and taking her last name...
Favorite Food: Canned Black Beans
Staff Member from 2014 to 2017.
This site will always hold a special place in my heart. Unfortunately, I'll no longer be able to remain an active member, but I wish you all the very, very best.
Aralas

Postby Sphye » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:42 am

Name-
Anne Bloodred Prisonflee, jr.

Gender-
Female.

Age-
36, still the epitome of youth and beauty and definitely honesty.

Occupation-
Aesthetics manager? The reason the diner has poison control on speed dial? Please don't give her spray paint.

Physical Description-
She's too short to tell. Her inferior height makes it literally impossible to describe her as anything but small, tiny, or other synonyms for "I didn't know people existed in that size". She was measure as 4'2" when she was younger, and has probably shrunk since then.

Personality-
Always right, with flawless intuition and charisma and beauty to dazzle all who see her. She's the very backbone of the diner, the LED light on the porch that shines the way home in the darkest hours, the stop sign that is the voice of reason, the pear tree that is-
Has she stopped reading this yet? Good. Do not trust Anne. She is a filthy filthy liar. Wait, is she coming back? Oh heavens help me.
-and with the caringness of a mother to her freshly-finished child, still gross and ugly unlike the metaphorical mother who is, in this case, Anne...

History-
What history? Who told you about that? Anne has never ever done anything she regrets, especially not stealing a microwave from K-mart because "black friday doesn't begin on wednesday, miss", and she has absolutely never catfished anyone just to pickpocket them while they wait for their 23-year-old blind date. Never. Anne is perfect and has never served time.

Hopes and also Dreams-
Anne hopes to bring INSPIRATION to the artless eyes of her coworkers, and to awaken the inner artists of all of the customers. Silver steamed spinach is absolutely essential to this dream. She needs that paint back. Of course it's edible.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Startedraining » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:09 am

Name:
Coral Seed

Magician and fortune teller.
She's rather good at it.

Physical description:
standing at a whopping 5'1, this little magical girl is a fiery ball of compassion and trust. She has very bright blonde hair that's usually pulled back into a bun, however sometimes let down. It doesn't come farther down than her collarbone. and wears a cloak that covers a dark green velvet shirt and denim shorts. She wears flats or heels sometimes, but mostly she is barefoot.

Hobbies:
Magic and petting animals. She loves birds.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby scmarshtacky » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:27 am

Name: Daemon
Species: Human
Appearance:
    Daemon has dark blonde hair that falls into his golden-colored eyes. He about 5'10, and is relatively lean. Thin hair-line scars cross over his arms and torso, and he's got a tattoo on his right forearm that appears as a twisting pattern as it moves up to his shoulder.

Personality:
    Daemon can be quite a handful due to his fiery personality. He's blunt when stating his opinion, and is not afraid to offend those around him. In fact, he occasionally opens his mouth simply to infuriate others. He is sardonic, cold and mostly uncaring.

(It's been sooo long since I've done a group RP. I hope I can keep up. ^^")

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
scmarshtacky

Postby Aralas » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:20 am

((I figure we can all just kind of mess around with our characters until a customer comes in. Feel free to fight, argue, be disgusting, or whatever you want really.))

-

On a bleak cloudy morning, the "Cheezy Chewz" Diner was very lazily preparing for the next day. The clock in the kitchen read 8:45 AM and was surprisingly accurate, unlike everything else about the establishment. The sign on the door said--in very smeared writing--the following words: "Operating Hours 6AM-9PM." These opening times had long since been disregarded as hardly anyone came to dine anyway. Finally, almost three hours after the supposed "opening time," the 'open' sign was placed in the front window...

-

Fartel lazily crossed the messy floor that hadn't been mopped in over a decade. "Y'all are terrible," he said to no one in particular. Suddenly rethinking his statement--something he rarely does-- he quickly corrected himself. "Except you, Boburta--and your beautiful last name too for that matter." After flashing a broken, smelly grin in her direction, he went to the bar and quickly downed a shot, burping loudly. Then, talking loudly and obnoxiously to the staff, he said, "You all better not serve any of the good food today. We have some cabbage in the fridge that's been there for three years and it's starting to look more like sewage than cabbage." Pausing for a breath, he then continued. "That needs to be eaten up sometime and you know I won't be the one to do that.

-

Betty Butttter waddled up to the broken mirror (which contained mostly gaps inside the frame than actual pieces of glass) and looked at herself very fondly. "Wow, I look as good as anyone here. Even better if I do say so myself." She said, giggling at the latter statement. "What do you all think? Don't I look absolutely gorgeous today?" Then, shaking her head, she quickly flattered herself again. "With my beauty, it's a wonder more customers don't come to this shack..."
Aralas

Postby Sphye » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:12 am

A small woman scuffled through the diner, checking every nook and cranny for the pink "edible" pearls that she'd lost track of. They were very important pearls. Very important. How would anyone know true inspiration if they couldn't see pink balls sprinkled across their meal? It would almost be worth choking for! Not that they would choke, of course. The pearls were very edible. Fake pearls. Of course.

"Bett-bett," she started, rolling her eyes several times, "your beauty is probably simply too much for anyone to handle. Scares all the customers right away," she said with a sarcastic nod. A thought then struck her upside the head.
"You know what would make you even more lovely, dear? Someone seems to have moved my gold glitter. I can't find it anywhere. Do you suppose you could be a doll and help me look for it?" she inquired, batting her lashes sweetly. Not that anyone could see, of course. Her eye level was more visible to the cockroach on the diner floor than to anyone standing.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Tyasi » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:21 pm

Fluffing out her torn ketchup (maybe) stained poodle skirt (standard waitress protocol), Boburta grinned a shockingly and somewhat alarming white smile towards Fartle. Like the magazines said, with enough bleach anything is possible.

“Aaaaw, shucks! Fartle, I’m glad, I ain’t the worse thing here in this establishment. Hope that hunk in the back can whip that sewage in to saurakret …saukrout…soccer rats…..sauceboat that’s it. No wait hmmm. It’s that German thing you put on food…whatever.” She replied. Her tie-dyed eyelashes fluttered disgustingly as if they were meant to actually seduce someone, causing gold glitter to drop down like a salt shaker.

Hearing Anne’s request for Big Betty made her cringe. She hated when Anne wouldn’t share her stupid supplies. A slab of acrylic paint can be the best kind of nail polish, but noooo its all for the diner. Committing a speed walk the same intensity as a small alley crime, she headed to the janitor’s closet to have Tomi do its job. They probably haven’t seen the door open since last month when a customer left their lunch in such a big rush. The rats came to eat it, but they all ended up dead all over the second cleanest table.

It is still the second cleanest table thanks to Tomi.

Swinging the door open, several discolored bones poured all over to the floor. “Heeeeeey, Tomi. Yeah wake up sleepy bones, I need you to clean up a little spill of mine. Could you be a haunted doll and go clean it up for little young me?” She pleaded, her eyes releasing glitter like mushroom spores.

The bones clanked and rattled to the tune of a funeral procession as they all jumped and bounced out of the closet. After that a few bones connected themselves to form a decent hand that dunked into the black ichors referred to as the mop bucket. The sludge that probably hailed from the river Styx itself smeared all over the floor. Tomi of course had many skulls at their leisure to use, but alas the eyeballs always rotted or the rats would take them before they could get any use. So Tomi blindly mopped around nowhere near the spot.

Giggling and snorting wildly, Boburta picked up the hand and placed on the right location. Surprisingly, Tomi got it clean. The product Tomi used is amazing. It can turn the greasiest of stains into 5 stars spotless in no time. However, according to the inscriptions carved into Tomi’s manual/resume bone it states that it only works on full moon nights with a sacrifice. Not enough customers come around to have enough tributes to clean this place.

ouo-b
*DAMN YOU YAMATOTAKERUNOMIKOTO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Tyasi

Next

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's