Cheezy Chewz Diner

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: Cheezy Chewz Diner

Postby Startedraining » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:23 pm

A small girl, one who looked like a child, was watching the steam rise from her morning tea. She swung her legs from the edge of the booth, her hands cupped in front of her.

She felt as though the place was an absolute disaster mess, and she was glad that Tomi was being summoned from the closet. She hopped off the booth, leaving her steaming tea on the dirty table. "Tomi do you need some help cleaning?" She asked innocently, staring at the bones swishing around the dirty water on the ground.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby scmarshtacky » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:40 pm

(I just woke up so here's hoping this makes sense. XD Also, I hope it's okay if it's Daemon's first day there?)

Daemon stopped as he reached the dirty glass door of the lousy dinner. This was where he was supposed to be right? It looked like little more than a shack to him. He once more confirmed that the address matched that on the slip of paper he'd been given by a higher authority. Ah well, if working at this poor excuse of a restaurant counted for his community service, he supposed it didn't matter what sort of condition it was in. He only had to work here long enough to make the judge happy and to avoid going to jail for the next year.

Daemon shoved his hands in his jean pockets and kicked the door open with his boot. The smell of the place was enough to make him almost gag. Was this really a food establishment or was it a place to store rotting road kill? From the smell, Daemon couldn't tell either way.

He glanced around at those gathered in the main area. "Yo," he greeted, raising one hand. "I'm supposed to work for you guys... I think."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby Tyasi » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:56 pm

Tomi paused from its cleaning. Now doing more than requested. Dropping the rag, the detached hand produced a thumbs up as black liquid slid down its sides. The hand feeling it done its job did as what it always done after a request. It scurried to Boburta and out stretched a bony finger. Demanding payment for its well provided services. Knowing the drill, Boburta had plucked a rat shivering from the corner. She tossed it into the closet with the rest of Tomi Ana hung out. The door immediately slammed afterwards with sharp squeaks and crunching erupting from the closet.

No one was too sure on what or how Tomi ate, but didn’t care either. The remaining hand however was having a field day and decided to crawl back towards Coral. Boburta puffed up her chest as she saw a figure at the dilapidated thing they called a door. Walking across in a glorified rush to greet the new customer, as it said in her description.

Stopping about halfway to the door and whipped around to inform Coral of Tomi’s standards. Since no one reads the manuals these days. “Oh and Coral, Tomi would probably love to clean, but you need a live sacrifice. Ya know? Thought ya knew. You could probably get this place spic and span if you can catch enough rats or one human sized body.”

Quickly tacking onto her previous statement to make sure Coral got it across. “But I’m not covering you starry fortuneteller hocus pocus butt if the popo come and shoot this place up. If I got time to take a bullet for you then that means you got time dodge. Ya hear?” She barked.

Then she was met with partial bits a door hitting her. In shock… she blinked a few times and took a few steps back before screaming. It sounded like she had just witnessed the horrendous decapitation of her favorite boy band member. Her scream lessened as she turned it into an “OH MY FART CLOUDS, HE IS BOOTIFUL. ANNE, CORAL, BET-------JUST ANNE AND CORAL. LOOK AT HIM HE IS GORGAOUSS.” She shouted running up to the newcomer.

Clearing her voice, she grabbed his raised hand and pulled it down. “Welcome to Cheezy Chewz, home of old fashioned food and no actual cheese!” She greeted automatically, surprisingly like any good hostess would do. As her voice deepend and became husky, she leaned closer clearly breaking the personal bubble level to the 9th degree as she finished her routine with. “Now what can we do for ya here….stranger?” She breathed deeply, her eyelash batting game cranked to max and producing a flurry of golden glitter.

ouo-b
*DAMN YOU YAMATOTAKERUNOMIKOTO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Tyasi

Postby Sphye » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:32 pm

Anne blinked.
"Boburta," she began drily, "Why are your eyes sparkling?" Her voice dripped with suspicion and just a faint trace of spittle. It wouldn't have mattered much (she lied to herself) if it had been, oh, purple glitter, or brown glitter, or dandruff-cauliflower-off-white glitter, but that was three-year-old mustard and relish gold. The exact shade that she'd misplaced, as it were.
Potential customers were far less important than inner-work drama.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Tyasi » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:56 pm

Hearing her name Boburta froze. Anne was mad and it wasn’t easy getting yourself out of trouble with her. Sighing, Boburta whipped around, her ugly bun bobbing. Her overly blue blushed cheeks now turning a shade of purple due to embarrassment.

“Not in front of a customer, Anne!” She hissed. Covering Daemon’s eyes with her hands, she glared at Anne. “It was on the floor when I came in this morning! I tripped over it and I thought it resembled the new eye shadow I’ve been wanting for months! I didn’t use that much honest, if you want the rest it’s in the drawer under the cash register!” She finished with a wobbling lip.

However, “not much” to Boburta is typically around half used. So go figure. Removing her hands from the man, she flashed her traumatizing white smile. “Sorry about that, she can get rowdy. What can we get ya?” As she held her hand in the shape of an “L” behind her back, quite visible to Anne.

ouo-b
*DAMN YOU YAMATOTAKERUNOMIKOTO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Tyasi

Postby Sphye » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:17 pm

Anne squinted at her coworker.
I swear if she took any more than a centipede's worth of it, she thought, making a mental note to use one of her less nonpoisonous decorations the next time she caught the giraffe-mole-shaped woman sneaking food. Then again, Anne wasn't sure if you could poison someone who was immune to bleaching their gums.

Boburta was probably an alien, or a vampire. Maybe even a vampire alien.
by ebriose.

♪♪♪

Postby scmarshtacky » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:19 pm

Daemon instinctively flinched backward as an orange-haired woman ran up to him and placed herself far too close for comfort. Her face was so thickly covered in make-up, he could scarcely make out any of her actual facial features. And was she… trying to flirt with him? It was sort of disgusting actually, but he supposed he could play along for the time being. If he played his cards right, she might be gullible enough to do whatever work he was assigned at this "restaurant." That was his intention, until she put her hands on his face. Jerking backward, Daemon removed himself from her grasp.

His teeth clenched and his fists balled up ready to strike the girl. He did not appreciate being touched so casually "Remember Daemon," the voice of the judge rang in his mind, "if you so much as give one of the workers a scratch, or break anything, you're going to jail. This is your one chance. Don't blow it."

Taking a deep breath, Daemons attempted to collect himself. His lips curled up in an almost believable smile. "Nice to meet you, but I'm not a customer. I think you guys should've received a letter from a lawyer or judge or some authoritative figure? I'm supposed to work for you guys for a while."

I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby Startedraining » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:25 am

Coral kneeled down to pickup the remaining hand from the floor, placing it delicately on her shoulder for safe keeping. She then turned to the newest member of the crew, a boy named... Well she wasn't exactly sure. She watched him interact with the rest of the staff, looking him up and down.

She concluded that his spirit animal was a deer of some kind, she was getting a cervine vibe from him. She caught her breath as he acted violently toward Boburta, and felt almost as if she had made a misread in her assumptions. Who would make mistakes about that? No one of course.

She stepped over to him casually and looked up at him, seeing that she was so short. "Welcome." She said simply.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Aralas » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:54 pm

Fartel burst through the kitchen, knocking down one of the doors that was holding on by its last hinge. "I'll worry about that later," he muttered to himself. Finally noticing the newcomer, he snorted with disgust. "And who are you?" He said, loud enough to disturb all of the crows that were perched on top the deteriorating roof. As if he already knew the answer to his own question, he quickly said, "Oh right, you're the new person on the job. Get to work and try to do a better job than these fat pigeons here." He emphasized the last part with a thrust of his hand in the general direction of the other staff members.

Betty, meanwhile, was eating margarine out of a gigantic jar that was covered in mold. "It helps my complexion," she said to no one in particular. "Would any of you people like some margarine?" She said, and then raised the jar up for everyone to see. "There's plenty!" She shoved her fat fingers deep into the stinky lard and brought them back up containing a mound of margarine that smelled worse than she did. Slurping it into her mouth, she gave an enthusiastic 'ahh,' so that everyone would know how delicious it was.
Staff Member from 2014 to 2017.
This site will always hold a special place in my heart. Unfortunately, I'll no longer be able to remain an active member, but I wish you all the very, very best.
Aralas

Postby Sphye » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:06 pm

Anne looked like she might pass out as Betty showed off her oily prize of food. Well, "food".
"B-betty," she stammered, appalled. "Betty, how can you eat something so plain??? Look at that color. It's paler than you are. Why don't we add some sprinkles?" she pleaded, vomiting in her mouth a little bit at the thought of something so bland touching any tongues. No tongues should come in contact with anything like that. Tongues should be banned from it. So should hands, apparently.
"Come on, I've got something nice and bright in the fridge somewhere," she said, very carefully avoiding looking at the dull mess that was margarine.
by ebriose.

♪♪♪

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's