Cheezy Chewz Diner

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: Cheezy Chewz Diner

Postby Tyasi » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:55 pm

Boburta has read enough magazines to know when to back off and how to spot a bad boy. Stepping back some, her flats slid on something. Was it the gross slime from the fridge? The vomit Tomi never go around to cleaning? Something else? Who knows, as Boburta stumbled backwards and saved herself from falling on her butt.

Recomposing herself to not embarrass herself and for the sake of her miniscule dignity, she did the unbelievable. Acting civil for once. “Great to hit ya! I mean meet ya. I’m well, you met me just now, but I’m Boburta! I bet you are great at a lot of things!” She greeted with her disgustingly bright white smile.

Hearing Fartle and Betty greet the new coworker, she felt her insides churn at what Betty was doing. She was consuming NOTHING BUT FATS. How dare that squash shape whale consume fat like that? Pure, probably saturated MAYBE even covered and mixed with gluten fat. Seeing Betty continue eating like no tomorrow, Boburta found herself running towards the staff bathroom to throw up her breakfast and maybe also flush the memories of seeing such a putrid display of gluttony.

Tomi on the hand was immune and was thankful that it lacked the proper tools to understand the entire situation. With a flying leap, the boney hand gripped at Daemon’s hand as an attempt for an impromptu and old fashion handshake among coworkers. Tomi doing its best to express its joy of seeing a new face around the diner.

ouo-b
*DAMN YOU YAMATOTAKERUNOMIKOTO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Tyasi

Postby scmarshtacky » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:15 am

Daemon merely nodded in response to her introduction, deciding not to put in the effort to introduce himself properly. "Naturally. I can do whatever I set my mind to." That was mostly true. No one needed to know that the only thing he really set his mind to was beating up and nearly killing other people.

Daemon's attention shifted as a new individual entered the scene. The rude tone in his old voice put even further tension in Daemon's already clenched fists. "Heh, so you're the old geezer in charge of this dump?" he said in a lofty, mocking voice. Daemon lifted his chin to stare down at the old frail man. Like hell he was going to actually try to do anything productive. "Doesn't look to me like you're doing a heck of a lot to improve things around here." Daemon's eyes drifted to the individual eating margarine and to the person who suggested putting sprinkles on it. What was wrong with this lot anyway? Daemon thought he had been going to work at a restaurant, not an insane asylum.

Daemon jumped as he felt something grab his hand. Upon seeing merely a collection of bones that resembled a hand, he made a flying leap backward. "Wha-what is this.. this thing?!" he demanded, jerking his hand to and fro, trying to dislodge it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby Tyasi » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:48 am

Tomi felt highly offended. What was that human doing? How could they not understand the most simplest and ancient of greetings?! The Greeks even did it, but yet he refused such a grand and pure tradition. How dare he! Releasing its grasp from Daemon the hand scurried away in an absolute tizzy. The closet suddenly opened wide and the mass of bones quivered until one specifically popped out. Hand Tomi broke apart before reconfiguring into an extremely larger, roughly a meter stick high for a proper grabbing of the large manual. Skulls locked on as finger joint, each with their own discolored shade. The rest of Tomi sat in a clanking mass in the closet, chattering amongst itself.

Now, the hand angrily in a fast paced finger crawl dropped the manual and introduction hip plate for Daemon’s reading pleasure. The plate read in large bold letters. “Hello! I’m Tomi Ana Bones. This is hip one of seventeen on full education of me and my needs. Don’t hesitate to ask questions. I will be working here as the janitorial and handyman staff member.” The manual continued, but the first chapter is always the worst and seemed more like a fantasy codex of some sort.

ouo-b
*DAMN YOU YAMATOTAKERUNOMIKOTO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Tyasi

Postby Aralas » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:07 am

Fartel was annoyed--and since he had such a bad temper--quickly flew into blind rage. "How dare you disrespect me!" He screeched at Daemon. "I am fatter than you which means I have more authority than you do!" He continued to scream other nonsensical phrases to the poor lad and then eventually, he hauled off and slapped the boy across the face with his chubby, sweaty hand.

Betty began using the margarine as a moisturizer and started spreading the remaining contents of the jar that she hadn't eaten all over her lardy face. "Margarine has so many uses..." She began.
Staff Member from 2014 to 2017.
This site will always hold a special place in my heart. Unfortunately, I'll no longer be able to remain an active member, but I wish you all the very, very best.
Aralas

Postby Sphye » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:10 am

Anne cringed.
"Bettttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, whyyy???" she whined, extending her words much more than she needed to. She could've held them for longer, but she still had a feeling she might vomit at the other woman's use of the non-lotion as lotion.
Hmm, actual lotion would probably be better for eating than that, too, she suddenly pondered. She'd have to get someone to try that.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby scmarshtacky » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:34 am

Daemon stilled as soon as the strange bone hand let go, but his body remained rigid with tension. The clacking of bones in the distance only served to deepen his growing concern about the establishment. The strange hand returned all too soon, this time with an object in tow. "'Hello! I'm Tomi Ana Bones…'" he read the bold letters aloud. Wait a minute, this thing actually worked here? Daemon ran his right hand through his hair. I must be dreaming. What a strange dream. I should just walk home now. I'll wake up sometime…

He had been so focused on his thoughts, he had forgotten the odd "manager" of the establishment, that was until the man began to yell. "Haven't you heard old man? The fatter they are, the harder they fall, and the easier they are to carve up into little pieces." Daemon's lips rose into a devilish grin. He prepared himself to punch the man, but he hadn't expected the old fart to move as fast as he did. Before Daemon could fully respond, the idiot had slapped him. He spit out a slew of curses, and moved forward instinctively to grab the man's fat, sweaty neck. He reached into his pocket for the Switchblade he always carried with him, only to remember that the police had confiscated it before sending him to this hell hole. It was really too bad. "If you don't have a death wish. You'd better keep your thoughts inside that stupid empty head of yours," he threated, his eyes gleaming in bloodlust.

I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby Aralas » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:40 am

Betty was touched by how much Anne cared about her. "Aww, you're such a dear!" She said. "But I'm quite fine with going the inexpensive route with this margarine." After laughing hysterically at her joke and pausing to look in the mirror, she continued. "Actually, it works great on tables too!" She then proceeded to flip the jar upside down on top of one of the dusty tables and pound out the remaining drops of margarine that had long since liquidified by her warm hands. Finally, when she had been satisfied that she had gotten all of the margarine out that she could, Betty ferociously started wiping the table to make it shine from the lard.

((I'll get Fartel's post done in a little bit.))
This site will always hold a special place in my heart. Unfortunately, I'll no longer be able to remain an active member, but I wish you all the very, very best.
Aralas

Postby Startedraining » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:46 pm

Coral frowned at the current events going down. Eating straight up margarine? It looked spoilt anyway, who would even want to eat that? She glanced around, trying not to gag while she witchnessed such a disaster.
Fartel's appearance didn't do much to ease the bad aura in the room, however it's not likely she could've done anything in response to it.

"Hey have we hung the open sign up yet?"
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Aralas » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:55 am

((Sorry friends, I was recovering from writing Betty's horrific post.))

Fartel was locked into a painful position by the insolent boy and he could hardly breathe. Soon his fleshy face was growing purple, whether it be with rage or the inability to breathe, no one will ever know. Kicking with all of his might, he knocked Daemon to the ground and grabbed the candy jar that contained gummy bears. The gummy bears were now black and stuck together--it is a known fact that there is no "black gummy bear color." He opened the lid and dumped the smelly contents all over the the boys face and screamed at him. "That will teach you to not be rude to me boy," speaking the last word as if he were referring to the gummy bears.

-

Betty was too busy licking the tables of their margarine-saturated shine to notice what was going on around her.

((OKAY THAT IS IT. IF NO ONE ELSE KILLS BETTY, I WILL.))
Aralas

Postby Sphye » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:03 am

Anne screamed internally. She might have screamed externally, too. Her knuckles went white from clenching her fists and trying to pretend that she didn't see the appalling "dietary" habits of her coworker.
"If we actually kept any bleach in this capitalism-forsaken restaurant," she whined, "I'd need to use it on my eyes before anyone could actually get to cleaning."
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's