1x1 { SilentObserver and Sadies }

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: 1x1 { SilentObserver and Sadies }

Postby Sadies » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:50 am

"Apparently there's a fire" Izzy replied. "Checked doesn't wake up easily" he told her. He climbed out the bed dragging the blankets with him to keep warm.

___

Kai just nodded at Mason then called the fire services.

__

Vixen blinked then screamed and ran to grab Katsu. Soon the entire room engulfed in flames and there was no way out.
"Make it stop!" Katsu shouted but Vixen was too scared. "Some good you are!" He hollard. Katsu dropped to the floor and began saying his prayers which made Vixen panic more.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sleepy Ash (Aka Kuro) from Servamp.
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:12 pm

(holy water)

Ivy shifted into a dog and darted out of the room. Her ears pinned backwards at the sight of the flames.
    -----
    "I guess I'll just have to call Kimberly." Mason sighed and dialed a number, "Hello, Kimberly." He sighed, "I hate to wake you up, but there's a little---"

The line went dead. Indicating she had hung up.

"Hum..." Mason huffed.

Soon enough a loud rumble was heard and caused Mason to look towards his left.

A girl came running and ran towards Kyle, noticing him laying on the ground, "Kyle!" She shrieked, "Who did this!?"

"No one. There's just a fire, so he freak--" Mason was cut off.

Kimberly shoved him out of the way and darted into the house. Upon seeing the fire she blinked a few times and peered over at Ivy, "Haii!!" She grinned and waved towards Ivy. Holding one palm towards the fire and surprisingly enough. A ball of water formed and she threw it towards the fire, repeatedly doing so until it was gone.
    -----
    "Maybe calling Kimberly wasn't best." Mason chuckled nervously.

Andras scoffed, "Ya think!? She's gonna drown Kyle in holy water!!"

"Oh. He'll be fine." Mason sighed.

"Put... Me... Down... Now!!" Vanessa yelled and huffed.

"No." Andras mumbled.
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:38 am

((Haha, we needed drama XD ))

Izzy watched Ivy and bolted after her. He ran straight past and into his and Check's room with the sheets and started trying to lift him out of bed but Checked was heavy. "Why don't you wake up?" growled Izzy in a panic.
Hearing an unfamiliar voice in the hallway, Checked suddenly woke up. "Some-one breaking in?...What are you doing?" Checked blinked suddenly at Izzy.
"FIRE!" Izzy shouted and ran back out to Ivy.
Checked jumped up and rushed out into the hallway to seem the flames.

"No! Don't!" Checked shouted to Kimberly before she started throwing water. He grabbed Ivy and Izzy's arms and made a bolt for the exit.

__

Katsu dove on Vixen and pinned her to the floor in an attempt to shield her from the flames. As the fire raged, it exploded more as the water sent smoke and angry flames. And even though it felt like it had been hours, it had only been minutes and soon the water was out. His hair was crispy and his skin and clothes blackened. He stared down at Vixen. "Are you okay?" He asked her but all there was, was silence. "Vixen?" he repeated. "Ayame?" He pressed his ear to her chest and listened for the slow beating heart and instantly realized that her lungs sounded rattly, her chest had been filed with black smoke.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:52 pm

(Sorry
    I'm working on making a roleplaying website at the moment :3 mostly
    because
    I'm bored)

Kimberly gave a confused look. Once the water was out she darted outside and hoisted Kyle to his feet, "Why are you living here!? It's not good for you!" She wailed.

Kyle was still passed out at the moment.

Ivy's ears flickered a little and she stared at the ground. Hmm. Happened so quickly... it was difficult to process.
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:56 am

((No worries, and that sounds awesome :D))

Almost throwing them outside, Checked quickly glanced around. "Is everyone out?!" he instantly asked.

Izzy fell to the ground but instantly got up and wrapped his arms around Ivy for protection. "Ivy! Ivy! Now that I nearly died! I realized I have some-thing very important to tell you!" he almost yelled at her through his panic.

Taking a breath of smokey air, Katsu heaved Vixen over his shoulder and started to make his way into the thick black smoke. The house was still hot even though the fire was out. He made his way downstairs and out the door before collapsing to the ground and gasping for fresh air.

___

Kai turned around and stared up at the house with his eyes wide. A stricken look of panic on his face. "Guys!...The house is a mess!" he announced and almost start to hyperventilate with panic.
Checked walked over to him and grabbed him to stop him from running back inside. "Calm down, it won't take that long to clean up" he commented.
"Checked! The house is going to be black and crispy! There will be soot everywhere! Things will be burnt!" he argued. "I can't! I can't! I can't handle this mess!" he had to sit down.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby Sadies » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:25 am

Bumps. Hello? :p
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:08 am

(Hhhh
    Sorry. Went to cedar point and I'm trying to help Ivy and Zildjian out x.x I forgot about this, I'll get a post up soon, my phone is about to die)
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:00 pm

(( Sorry, i didn't realize. Take all the time you need. ))
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:36 pm

(School started back up
    Ew
    Gross
    plsno

And I'm hoping the dogs are doing better now uwu... And I forgot again ( ̄^ ̄)
    I feel so mean ;-;
    I'm so sorry)

Ivy blinked a few times and stared ahead as Izzy clung to her, "Listening."

Mason looked over at Kai, appearing to be worried, "Oh my. That can't be good..." He mumbled.

Andras glanced at Vanessa, "Reason why you shouldn't move in with strangers."

"I live with Kyle, Mason, Ivy and sadly... You! I am not living with strangers!"

"Mhm...'

"Put me down. NOW." Vanessa demanded as she flattened her ears.
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:51 am

(( lol, i miss school. I should had worked harder instead of getting involved with silly people who mess around. I wish i could go back to school xD < yeah, I'm weird lol.

Aww...what happened to doggies? :( ))

"Ivy, Ivy, you are my bestest friend in the whole world and Ivy, I love you!" He told her. "Oh and Ivy! For this one time only, I will admit that Mountain Dew is better than Cola! But only for now!" Izzy mumbled like the crazy bunny demon he was.

Checked patted Kai on the back to try to calm him down. "We will all help clean up" Checked said.
"But...But...You don't clean right!" Kai blurted in a fluster. Checked stared at him, pretending he never heard that as he was insulted.

Katsu gasped for air. "Vix...Vixen...She's...Unconscious..." He struggled to speak, his throat burning from the ash and smoke.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's