For Riches or Renown (1x1 with Yonaka Kyoki Prince)

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

For Riches or Renown (1x1 with Yonaka Kyoki Prince)

Postby Sphye » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:34 pm

History hides many things.
For some of these, time will eventually allow their reveal.
For others, the misty grip of the past will never release them.

♥♥The recently unlocked Obsidian Gates have done more than just free Oblivion. The tremors of the Ashmoors have traveled all the way to the mainland, even to the coastal areas of the Celtlands. Rumours have sprung up suggesting that these earthquakes have relinquished a piece of the past from the ground itself. Excited whispers speak of the temple of an esoteric Ancient, catching the ears of the adventurous, foolhardy, and greedy.

Some have said that the temple was left with untold riches, offerings to the Ancient it served. Others speak of ruins filled with death and reclaimed by nature. Does the fabled temple house a labyrinth of danger, or a fortune for the brave?
♥♥Even shrouded in mystery, it's a tempting thought. Hordes of treasure-seekers, historians, and those who lust for the thrill of adventure have made their way to these lands, all yearning to be the ones to find the lost temple. One can only wonder, are they chasing material or myth?
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Role-Playing Rules

Postby Yonaka Kyoki Prince » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:34 pm

G E N E R A L Rules

-Unless you are Sphye or Yonaka Kyoki Prince, please do not post here at all.
-Follow all the basic Role-Play and Forum rules.
-Cuss words are allowed only if certain parts are *censored* out, shortform(etc. FML) and in character. c:
-Write in complete sentences with proper grammer, punctuation and spelling. Do not use chat speak in the RP at all.
-At least two paragraphs (7-8 lines each).
-Speaking Out Of Character requires ((OOC)) or [OOC] please.
-All pictures belong to their rightful owners unless otherwise stated. We do not own anything.
-Update your character sheet whenever something changes. Etc, gaining new skills, finding out about their past...
-Post at least once every three days. If going off for longer periods of time, PM in advance.
-Taking time to have a long, nice post is better than a short one.
Last edited by Yonaka Kyoki Prince on Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My dreamie on Eldemore is the 'Faded Galaxy Ancient' and a few others
:.Important.: All named pets are off limits- Not For Trade
Status:.: Lost at sea with Niles- currently hitching a ride upon the Ancient Leviathan
Trade Status:.: Looking for the Faded Galaxy Ancient.
Only trading baubles and Bazaar pets for other Bazaar and wishlist pets.
A̢͞h, sweet ̢c̵̕͢hi̕l̴d o̢̧f̨͡͠ ͜K̵͢o̸s͜͝,
returned to the o͝cę̶͢a̵͜҉n̵̡.̡.͜.҉̴͞.
A b̮͜o̷͕͎̼͚͎t̹̦̻̬͖̰t̮om̮͢l̡͉͓͖̦̬e̘̪͉̩̞͟s̸͇̭ͅs̡̲͇̣̣ ̺̼̮̫̙͟c̡̦̳̳̹͕u҉̹̺̦̘̼r̟s̟̦̣̟e̘͓̯̠̻,̲
͙̲̙̥̀ͅA b̤̟̦̺͙̜͔̜o͓͕̺̞t͍̝̻͕̙̗t͚͍̪̱̞͓o͉͙̦͔̝̻̗̱̫̟̖͈m̫̹͈̠͓̭͈̥͔l̦̭̳̭̙̱͚͎͈̤̻e͈̳̬͕̘͍̝͇̣͉s͍̯̼ͅs͔̩͎͉̙͇̫̘̥͙̲̞ ̤̜͈̹̼͚̖̜͔̫̥̘̪sea
Accepting of all that there is and can be.

Samhain, All Hallow's Eve Event
Yonaka Kyoki Prince

Re: For Riches or Renown (1x1 with Yonaka Kyoki Prince)

Postby Sphye » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:35 pm

Reserved for characters and minor characters~
by ebriose.

♪♪♪

Avian Noble: Eroica 'Dreamthief' Gruidae

Postby Yonaka Kyoki Prince » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:57 pm

:: Name ::Eroica 'Dreamthief' Gruidae

:: Age :: Seems twenty-three, real age unknown.

:: Gender :: Male

:: Personality :: Ever-smiling and cheerful, Eroica is very sociable and touchy, which many do not mind in the least. He dislikes the sight of blood but loves beautiful things, often going out of his ways to find said beauty. Eroica can be rather vain and flamboyant at times, dressing as his mood dictates. Also, he has no care for fights or arguments, preferring to shy away. However, he is skilled with knives and can easily gut a fly from a hundred feet.

:: Rank :: Noble
:: Race :: Avian
:: Appearance ::
At the average height of six feet two inches for an avian, Eroica tends to cut a somewhat imposing figure. He has pale ivory skin with a head of waist-length curly gold hair with a fine cardinal red crest plumage, baby blue eyes and finely boned features. Fine gold ringlets of hair tend to curl up and form a 'heart-shape' on his forehead and and his head feathers blend neatly into his curls, making him look more exotic. Like most of his kind, Eroica is blessed with good( and many would claim beautiful) looks and deadly skills. A pair of burgundy colour wings with black-ringed pearl markings sprout from Eroica's back, completed by fine tail feathers of black spotted with cinnamon. Many claim that his wings' patterns are similar to those of a male Strawberry Griffin. Following tradition, Eroica wears jewellery on important occasions- though he wears none outside of the Avian realm. Only those close to Eroica knows that he has intricate tattoos of Ancient lore and magic spanning his entire back and trickling out to his arms- though they are often covered by the flamboyant clothing that Eroica wears whenever he's in his moods. The tattoos are fine things, done by a tattoo artist long dead. The designs curl and form seamlessly and if one looks, they can see the way it becomes apart of his wings-a part of Eroica. The main focus of the tattoo is the Ancient Zephyr, who takes on the form of a mighty griffin and his bestowing of gifts on the world amongst him.

:: History ::

Born into the house of Gruidae, Eroica is one of the many nobles that live there, respected by many and known as an avid lover of all things beautiful. Like many others, he has lived through the rise and fall of kingdoms down below, slowly gaining his standing as one of the more 'senior' members of the House. His title "Dreamthief" was gained from his extraordinary thieving skills which allowed the gain of information and enemy plans, which was an important part of strategy during harsher times. When adventuring, Eroica prefers to be known as 'Dreamthief', as he has no interest in gaining acquaintances that were only after his wealth. One would wonder why he hates bloodshed, considering his quick reflexes and skilled in knife-throwing. It is a well-known fact however, that Eroica would much rather acquire pretty things than be involved in politics and fighting. But alas, one cannot have everything eh? Some claim that Eroica was part of the Oblivion Wars, or had lost loved ones- therefore his aversion to bloodshed...

:: Love Interest :: None at the moment.
:: Mount ::Unknown.
:: Other ::

-18/8 Used for an Eldemore role-play with Sphye
Status:.: Lost at sea with Niles- currently hitching a ride upon the Ancient Leviathan
A b̮͜o̷͕͎̼͚͎t̹̦̻̬͖̰t̮om̮͢l̡͉͓͖̦̬e̘̪͉̩̞͟s̸͇̭ͅs̡̲͇̣̣ ̺̼̮̫̙͟c̡̦̳̳̹͕u҉̹̺̦̘̼r̟s̟̦̣̟e̘͓̯̠̻,̲
͙̲̙̥̀ͅA b̤̟̦̺͙̜͔̜o͓͕̺̞t͍̝̻͕̙̗t͚͍̪̱̞͓o͉͙̦͔̝̻̗̱̫̟̖͈m̫̹͈̠͓̭͈̥͔l̦̭̳̭̙̱͚͎͈̤̻e͈̳̬͕̘͍̝͇̣͉s͍̯̼ͅs͔̩͎͉̙͇̫̘̥͙̲̞ ̤̜͈̹̼͚̖̜͔̫̥̘̪sea

Yonaka Kyoki Prince

Re: Avian Noble: Eroica 'Dreamthief' Gruidae

Postby Sphye » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:52 am

"Your nametag says..."
Character name: Nerium Saira

"At first glance..."
Physical appearance: Nerium has a heart-shaped face adorned with a small, round nose, most often possessing an expression of faint amusement. Her heavy build hides muscle essential to the exploring that comes with her job. Her stature is diminutive, with only 5'1" of height to her name. Her manner of dress varies from traditional Oriental Isles wear to a simpler, more practical outfit consisting of a puffy shirt, plain breeches, and sturdy boots. The oriental woman frequently keeps her long, dark hair pulled back in a ponytail.

"It's what's inside that counts..."
Personality: Bold, loud, and perhaps more fearless than is good for one's wellbeing. Nerium is a true extrovert, relishing chances to interact with others and exchange stories. She doesn't need much of an invitation to share her own tales, but once she's said her share she's more than happy to listen to what the other has to say-- Assuming they haven't been bored to death already.
Nerium views everyone she meets as inherently equal to herself. Though this attitude can be a breath of fresh air for those who would typically be overlooked, it can also all-too-easily offend those whose position is deserving of more respect than what the cartographer would initially give. Nerium is not wholly oblivious to this, but nor does she have any desire to correct it.

"Those who do not learn from history are bound to repeat it..."
Past: In childhood, it would have been a hard task to find Nerium without a book in her hand. Fiction and non-fiction alike frequently caught the interests of the child, particularly tales of those who dared to seek more than they were given. Rogues and generals, loyal dragoons and ambitious explorers, all fascinated her. She would often share her favorite stories with her friends, leading discussion of what it would be like to be one of these heroes.
Through time, her interest began to focus on certain aspects of these tales: Exploration and discovery. She made an effort to obtain as much knowledge as she could in these realms of information, until eventually she found herself taking the path of a cartographer, a map-maker.
More to Nerium's past lies in her various travels, some of which the woman would gladly share, such as becoming bound to her aloof direwolf, Dippy, whereas other stories she'd prefer don't come to light.

"Can you go look in the back?"
Miscellaneous/Other: Nothing of note at current.

"What's her name?"
Character name: Dippy, which Nerium will insist is short for "Dip 'n Dots", like her spots.

"Does she bite?"
Personality: Dippy is lazy whenever she is given the chance to be, preferring to lounge in the sunlight for a nap while Nerium works out the ground covered on the latest expedition over playing. It wouldn't be far off the mark to say that Dippy acts far more catlike than most dires, with her aloof attitude and loyalty poorly masked with a proud demeanor of "I just happen to absolutely always be within five yards of you, it's not like I'm following you or anything."
by ebriose.

♪♪♪

Postby Yonaka Kyoki Prince » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:05 pm

Name: Eroica 'Dreamthief' Gruidae
Race: Avian
Time: Morning
Current Placement: SkyRealms, Gruidae Household- Eroica's Study

After the Obilvion Wars, rumours and myths of all sorts have sprung up. Some claim of talking phoenixes, others say equally bizarre and nonsensical things. There are those who speak of avain lore, though few have seen one and less than a handful tell the tales. The most popular story is an earthquake unearthing an Ancient temple far to the Celtland forests that has made many an adventurer drool at the glorious treasure and fame that comes from it, though the dangers that reside in it will turn away most. This rumour itself is said to have been spread by the gossiping rune dragons who flit 'round Eldemore.
That, was how Eroica learnt of the circulating story if the month from the mouths of runes chittering around the SkyRealms. When the Avian Noble first heard of the whispers, he was ignorant of them, knowing that nothing good would come out of it. However, as time went on, the persuasion of his companions and slight longing for the Eldmore lands wore him down, which brings us to Eroica's current decision.

The early morning sun peeked through the sky as the world around began to awake. One being however, was already up and running. Neatly groomed talons click-clacked across the hallway of the Gruidae house as Eroica made his way back to his study. Wearing a light tunic embossed with gold thread and a loose pair of black harem pants, he hummed a gentle tune, wings cloaking his body as he moved. Reaching his destination, Eroica entered the study and locked the doors behind him, not wanting any to know of his plans. The Dreamthief's study is a medium sized room with an enchanted desk and a large blackboard on the wall behind. The wall to the left consists of bookshelves stocked heavily with books on Eldemore history, magic and much more. The one on the right is an open-aired balcony that shows off the scenery of the lands outside. Like most rooms in the household, the study also has magic holding rune stones on wall holders that give off light for those that need it. Walking over to his study table, Eroica shuffles and keeps the unneeded items on his desk, replacing them with maps and books of Eldemore before settling down into the armchair behind the desk. The maps themself have been marked in the area where the rumoured temple is said to stand- the Celtlands.

A place where rainforests hosting a plethora of rare creatures, distant mountains and deadly, mist-filled nights, only those who are hardy and adaptable by nature can thrive. The humans that live in the area are mostly fiery in hair colour and temperament, as Eroica noted from a report of life below the SkyRealms. Sighing, Eroica reminisces of days long gone where only the trueborns of Eldemore existed, the days where the old Gods would roam amongst them freely. Shaking his head, the Noble brushes his curly hair from his face and reached down to the drawers of his desk. After taking out some unused parchment, Eroica uses a quill to jot down the various notes he had complied from memory and reports from the many griffins that roamed the lands high and low. For a long moment, only the gentle rustling of parchment and the skirtching sound of a feather quill fills the air.

While Eroica silently debates on the pros and cons of human interaction, there is a knock on the door. Not long after, a feminine voice is heard. " My Lord! Your breakfast is ready in the dining hall. Are you in need of anything?" The Avain's train of thoughts is broken as he replies. "No, thank you dear, I'll be there at once!" There is an affirmative from the servant before she goes off to her duties. Staring back down at the written parchment, Eroica massages his eyes with his knuckles and places the quill down and arranges his things neatly. Standing up tall, the Dreamthief walks back around the table, giving himself enough space for a full body stretch. With a creaking of wings and sore muscles, Eroica extends his wings and tail outwards, revelling in the aching stretch of muscles. I'd better go for a quick flight later on. It won't do if I get cramps on my journey to the Celts later on... Eroica thought.

Ruffling his feathers and smoothing them down in an efficient way learnt from decades of experience, Eroica gives himself a quick once over as he runs his talons gently through his curly hair and neat plumage- and lets not forget the grooming of long tail feathers. After a short period of time, Eroica did a final glance to his clothes, tucked in his wings and promptly strutted off to the dining halls for his morning meal.

((Damn this is short. Its a bit rushed and to the point with less description, but I'll do better in the future. Well, starting post done.))

Yonaka Kyoki Prince

Postby Sphye » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:19 am

Je suis confus.The light of dawn filtered through the inn windows, illuminating specks of dust like stars in a sepia filter. Though the faint snoring of a leopard direwolf filled the small, cozy room with soft sound, the woman staying there didn't sleep. The bed was still made, the sheets unwrinkled. The sound of a quill scratching away at paper accompanied the steady breathing of the wolf, whose companion kept working despite nearly nodding off.
OOh look.. Nerium's journal was filled with neat cursive in uneven rows. Some sections of text were completely separate, just squares of writing halfway down the page, defined by a box around to keep the words from blending into each other. So orderly were the individual letters and words, yet chaos they became all together.
more wordsUsually Nerium would justify such an all-nighter by blaming her work, but unfortunately that excuse didn't quite apply now. Unlike the measurements and notes associated with map-making, things that she could find proof of herself, all that she had now were rumours and potential wild rune-chases, enticing tales spread by word of mouth alone.
Secrets???"Is any side project worth the effort, Dippy?" she mumbled jokingly to her sleeping dire, fighting to keep her eyes open despite the morning sun's insistence that it was the time for wakefulness. The canine flicked an ear in acknowledgement, but made no effort to show her agreement or disagreement on the matter. Unlike someone, she'd actually been sleeping during the long hours of the night. Dippy was sure that the organization was important -- well, no, she really wasn't -- but rest took priority over her bond's breakless busywork.
Secretword"Well, too late for sleep now," the chubby woman sighed, slowly closing her journal. She stifled a yawn as she placed the leatherbound book with her pack. Maybe today would yield some answers to her questions. Curiosity gnawed at her pertaining to the rumours of a temple unearthed by earthquakes or Ancients. First to check out of the inn, though.
OOh look.I wonder if I can argue a better price if I mention that the bed wasn't used, she pondered in a silent tone that she was faintly sure meant that she was joking.

(Sorry for taking so long!! ^^')
by ebriose.

♪♪♪

Postby Yonaka Kyoki Prince » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:39 am

Current Placement: SkyRealms-Gruidae Household, Dining Hall
Whistling cheerily as he walked to his destination, Eroica made his way down the spacious hallways and past one of the many entertainment rooms. If one had not been living in the household-they would get lost in the complicated walkways of the Gruidae household. As he neared the dining hall, the Noble stopped his whitsling, opting for a quieter approach into the room, as he knew that some of his early rising kin disliked loud noises before a certain time. Entering the rooms, Eroica noted that only a few Avian maids were bustling about, sparrow-like wings twitching as they worked tirelessly. I am in luck today, as it seems that none of the others have awakened, Eroica thought silently.
The dining hall itself was a spacious room, for all Avians needed large amounts of space to be comfortable due to their extra limbs. Chandeliers hung by thick chains in a row at the center of the hall's ceiling, lighted up by dozens of enchanted runes, giving the area a warm aura. The hall was decorated by stained glass panels, allowing fractals of light to shine through. A long feasting table was placed in the middle of the room, made from blessed wood and accompanied by delicately carved chairs, made with Avian comfort in mind. There was a tablecloth draped over the table and laid upon it were various dishes for a filling breakfast- such as porridge, fruits, game and the occasional plate of sweet meats.

Smiling at the nearby servers, Eroica praised them for a job well done before moving to one of the chairs and settling down to eat. Taking his pick, the Dreamthief selected a slab of veal, a helping of foie gras followed by a glass of fruity milkshake. With fine precision, Eroica divided his meal neatly and ate without much fanfare. Polishing off his breakfast, the young male finishes up with a bowl of thick and warm fish porridge-harvested by griffins and prepared by the many chefs of the household. As he ate contentedly, Eroica heard the gentle tapping of clawed feet approaching from the corridors, signalling that another member of the family was incoming.

"Cousin, its good to see you awake at this time of the day! Well, not that you're ever late, but still..." Trailing off at those words, a red-haired avian male strutted into the dining hall, bright green eyes and a sly grin on his face as he sat down on the opposite of Eroica-tucking in his own wings and straighten his tail as he did so. Looking up, Eroica dabbed at his lips delicately and beamed at the newcomer, who was none other than his cousin, Loki. Sporting a head of blood-red hair and complemented by tan skin, emerald green eyes with a quick wit and sharp tongue- his cousin was feared in arguments as in strategy. Unlike Eroica, Loki owned a set of jet black wings, with the tips seemingly dipped in moonlight. Despite having a much more plainer set of wings, Loki garnered attention with his painstaking care and skills. Engrossed with the past, Eroica took not much notice with his cousin, causing the aforementioned person to pout. Grabbing a pair of croissants, Loki set them on his plate, alongside the corn soup and the slice of Camembert Cheesecake he had taken while Eroica was lost in his thoughts. Loki held up on of his croissants, waving it impatiently infront of Eroica's face, determined to snap him out of his thoughts. "Honestly Dreamthief, what's up with you lately? You seem to have been lost in your mind during these few weeks. Is something the matter? A new gem for your magpie self? Or has it got to do with the rumours of the unearthed temple down below?"

Flinching slightly, Eroica knew he was found out as a smirk spread out on his cousin's face, knowingly infuriating. Pushing aside the empty porridge bowl, Eroica spoke.
"Ah, cousin dearest you got me again eh? Well, I do have some plans with that rumour... " Smirking back, he winked slyly, knowing that Loki would be willing to keep this secret to himself. Leaning down, Eroica whispered his discovery and information that he had gathered on the mysterious temple to his feasting cousin- all the while keeping a lookout for any newcomers to the scene.

((Short post is short- and a little rushed. I'll keep a lookout for new posts next time~))

Yonaka Kyoki Prince

Postby Sphye » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:09 pm

Nerium's bauble sack felt sadly light after paying for the room. She had indeed tried to see if a lower price would be allowed, given that she hadn't actually slept in the room at all. The innkeeper hadn't laughed at this.
Dippy licked at the traveler's hand, bringing her back to the present. The dusty, cobbled streets were filled with sound already, from the many steps of sleipnir hooves to the screams of playing children. Usually the latter would have been a joyful addition to the atmosphere, but in her sleep-deprived state, Nerium only found the extra noise grating.
"Is screaming really necessary?" she complained, more likely talking to her direwolf than to anyone else. "No one would be able to tell he difference between play and losing an eye! Save the screaming for when you need it, right?" The oriental woman gestured with her hands as she spoke, tired annoyance made all the more obvious by the action. She stepped out of the way of a sleipnir, paying little heed to their rider in favor of getting to the side of the street and avoiding tramplement.
Dippy nosed at her hand again, whimpering as she did so. It suddenly clicked that Nerium hadn't yet found any place to eat, nor did she have anything on her person of which to placate the canine with.
"Do you wanna find someplace to stop?" she asked her bond, petting her furry white head. "We can stop. I'll bet there's someplace to eat around here somewhere."
Dippy's ears perked, her body language confirming. Both tails wagged excitedly, somehow not crashing into eachother despite their out-of-sync motion.
"Alright," Nerium laughed, "Let's find some food."
by ebriose.

♪♪♪

Postby Yonaka Kyoki Prince » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:52 am

Current Placement: SkyRealms, Gruidae Household
Swallowing down the last bits of his meal, Loki hummed and nodded at Eroica's speech. Clearing his throat, the redheaded male asked,"Everything seems well and reasonable in your plans, however, what about the rest of the family? " Eroica frowned at that. "What about them? " Loki sighed, massaging his temples wearily.
"Honestly, cousin mine- you can be rather forgetful at times... What I meant was that- your trip seems to take up quite some time, considering that you're one of the more prominent member of the household, you'll definitely be missed. " Stunned, Eroica stared at Loki for the span of a leaf fall. Inwardly, he panicked. Oh dear me, this is where I should have not tried to rush things out. Now whatever am I going to do? Suddenly, a wonderful idea hit him. Smiling patronisingly at his cousin, the blonde spoke.
"Well, now that you mentioned it, I do have an idea! You're known as the 'Liesmith' after all, so you can cover for me successfully. " At those words, Loki grumbled and preened. "Humph. I might be good at fabrication , but why should I help- I already swore to secrecy to you and your plans." Sulking, the male ruffled jet black wings as Eroica fluffed up his own in indignation. Placing on his legendary puppy eyes, Eroica pouted. "Pretty please oh dearest cousin? I will owe you a favour of your choice... " "I want a part of the share, along with some new books. I've heard that those foolish humans have written some new ones. They do write interesting literature, despite being such destructive things." "Deal!"

Holding out his hand, Eroica and Loki shook hands at the completed deal, both pleased with the deal. Standing up Eroica brushed off imaginary dust as he nodded to his cousin, who was also preparing to leave. Turning back to the doors, the Dreamthief went off with a swish of his long tail. With a spring in his step, Eroica walked back to his bed chambers, wanting to take a quick bath before packing his necessities for the journey.
Arriving at his rooms, the Avian opened the doors with a touch of his talons, letting the doors swing open to reveal his rooms. A single king-sized bed laid near the large window on the wall, allowing one to look out to beyond. Oak drawers and a large closet occupied the left wall, the right wall having similarly large doors that led to the bathroom. The walls were painted in white gold with Paisley patterns- one that Eroica preferred. Cheerily, Eroica closed the doors behind him and moved deeper into the room to his inner chambers.

Without further ado, the Noble entered the bathroom, stripping off his clothes and folding them neatly before placing them in the laundry basket near the doors. The bathing room was large enough to house a duo of full grown Avians, even with their wings spread. In the middle of the room was a large pool, with a fountain engraved with fierce griffins standing tall and spouting water in the middle. If one dared to say, it was like a large bird-bath like fountain, complete with stone flooring and porcelain inlay. A grand sight indeed, even for those who have worked here their entire lives. In a corner near the doors, there is a closet that hold a range of toiletries that any Avian needed. Humming, the now nude male moved to the closet and opened its doors, gathering various soaps and materials for his needs. Turning back to face the bubbling fountain bath, Eroica padded over and placed his items down by the ledge leading down into the pool, taking care to not slip on the wet tiles. With that done, the Dreamthief stepped into warm waters, enjoying the feeling of it seeping into into his limbs. Sighing, he moved closer to the fountain, allowing the water to pour down on his body, washing away his worries and fears for now...

Yonaka Kyoki Prince

Next

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's