For Riches or Renown (1x1 with Yonaka Kyoki Prince)

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: For Riches or Renown (1x1 with Yonaka Kyoki Prince)

Postby Sphye » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:12 pm

The cartographer let her direwolf be the guide as they both sought out a place to buy some food. Dippy's tails continued to wag as she weaved through the moderately busy streets, several times leaving Nerium to shove past some small crowd on her own. The spotted wolf ignored the sense of her bond's frustration, much more interested in deciphering the scent of sausage into a location to find said sausage.
"Dippy! Ancients, slow down, you reckless-" the human muttered, paying little head to the people she tried to walk through. She put one chubby hand to her forehead, rubbing her temple.
Dippy ran ahead without regard, her nose seeking the scent of food. The cobblestone was warm in the morning sun, gently warming her cool paw pads as they rhythmically hit the ground. The smell she sought was stronger now. The sunlight reflected from the many glass windows onto the street, blinding the direwolf temporarily with each that she passed. If her nose hadn't been leading her she might have needed to pause. Light was no issue for her, though.
Unfortunately, door handles were.
Dippy slowed to a halt outside one stone building, whimpering loudly. Maybe waiting for Nerium would have been helpful.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Previous

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's