The Great Story

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: The Great Story

Postby ~Erratic~ » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:11 pm

"We want to help you, Katherine. Then, we want you to help us." The man smiled slightly; his teeth seemed too white.

"You want to help me." I repeated without thinking, wondering what this man had in mind. How could he help me? Who wanted to help me, when there were countless other starving out in the streets. What made me so special?

"Yes, Katherine." The man's grin widened, as if he thought I'd taken his bait. "We will take you off the streets, feed you, give you a nice place to live. You will have the chance to Ascend, which is where you will end up helping us." His green eyes bored into her.

"Ascend? Are you crazy?" My heart suddenly started to pound. Without thinking, I went to back away, only to be stopped by Gabriel. "Let me go!" I snarled. His grip only tightened.

"You see," the man continued. "We're only asking to be polite. You actually have no choice in the matter." Somehow, his green gaze seemed to start glowing. His whole demenor was different. "So, Katherine. Will a smart girl like you come willingly, or will things have to get nasty?"
ImageImageImage

~Erratic~

Previous

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's