1x1 with Wolfe~

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

1x1 with Wolfe~

Postby cjr09 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:10 pm

It's the early 1700s- Trade with the Americas has just opened, and all manner of opportunities has arose because of it.

Particularly the illegal ones.

Unfortunately, Great Britain is attempting to capture and kill all pirates, which you happen to be. With the entire force of the greatest navy in the world at the time coming down on you, will you overcome your differences and join with your fellow pirates, or die?

(WHOO LET'S DO THIS THING~ I know this is horrible, basic plot thingy there. We can go further on it during the RP)
cjr09

Re: 1x1 with Wolfe~

Postby cjr09 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:10 pm

CJ's CHARACTERS-

Ship: The Morning Swan

The Morning Swan is actually relatively small- but hits fast and hard. The ships' distinguishing features are her pure white sails, swan on the bow of the boat where there is typically a mermaid, and flying a black flag with a swan in flight on it- in front of a sunrise with a crown above it. No one knows what the flag means- only Tetra- but it strikes fear into the hearts of even the toughest British sailor. She's a bit odd in the fact she flies two flags- the Jolly Rodger next to her own flag. She has forty broadside cannons with four chasers- mortar capabilities and four swivels- one on each 'corner' of the ship, with a nasty iron ram.

Captain: Tetra Swan

She is actually rather small in stature, standing only at about 5'4, though seeming to tower over people. She has raven black hair that falls to the bottoms of her shoulder blades, contrasting sharply with her pale skin, white as a pearl even with spending her life at sea. She has a tribal sleeve tattoo that starts on her left shoulder and travels down to her elbow, sharply black against white. Her eyes are a deep, midnight blue, the color of the ocean depths she cherishes so much. She typically wears simple black clothing- cargo pants and tank top, with her rapier on her left hip and hunting knife behind her back, trident slung across her back. In her pirate's clothing, however, she has a heavy, navy cloak that falls to her ankles and a wide brimmed captain's hat with a single light blue feather sticking from it. She was born in a place long destroyed, and has a bit of an accent that shows through when she's angry, making it sound like she's growling.

First mate and helms master: Leon Brave-

Leon is tall, standing at 6'2, with dark blond hair and tanned skin, light blue eyes and a scar over his left eye. He has the most raw power of any of Tetra's crew- why he's the helms master. He uses a Double-Bladed axe, basically smashing his way through everything. He wears a simple, torn off at the sleeves maroon t-shirt, and tan jeans. He's a bit slow, but raw strength and loyalty make up for it.

Crew:

Lyric Crow-

Lyric is small, standing at only 4'5. He's thin and wiry, but far from weak. His greatest attribute is his speed- he's blindingly fast on his feet and, while he usually hangs back and picks off people from a distance, in the heat of battle he's everywhere at once. He usually wears rather simple clothing, long-sleeved black shirt and black cargo pants. He's never seen without his hidden blades. He has short, but still wild, black hair that sticks up in all directions, and teal-blue eyes the color of the sky and sea, though sightless. Before he met Tetra, he was a well-known- and feared- thief and mercenary, able to kill in ways people never expected. In full battle garb, he has two bracers on his forearms, black with dark green patterns that conceal hidden blades, a never-ending supply of throwing knives kept on his person at all times, his beloved bow- a black-and-green metal one- strung across his back along with a quiver of arrows, also metal. His personal favorites are the dual swords crisscrossed across his back. All in all, he's armed to the teeth. He's typically found in the Crow's Nest, singing, which earned him his name.

Glimmer Shock-

Glimmer is Tetra's sister- they often say they're twins, even if they're not related by blood- but look very different. They're about the same height, with Tetra a bit smaller. Glimmer has long blond hair and emerald green eyes, and has an affinity for treasure. She wears an emerald necklace, but with a light yellow tank top and jeans, so all in all, she looks a bit odd. Her weapons of choice are knives and knives only- of all kinds.

Fox Flarre-

Fox is the voice of reason in the group, and while she actively avoids fighting, is strong. She's a third sister to Tetra and Glimmer- and often stops them from making hasty moves. She prefers reading to fighting, but is strong with knives though is partial to her short sword and dagger. She has red hair and brown eyes, with darker skin than most of her adopted family. She wears a simple, washed down red shirt and tan jeans.

Solitaire Cards-

Solitaire is a bit of a wild card- and while life on the high seas suits her, she's better in a Tavern. She plays card and dice games of all kinds- if you can bet on it, she can play it, thus her name. Solitaire has paler skin, though not as pale as Tetra's, with black hair and rusty, amber colored eyes. She wears a simple black tank top with black cargo pants- same as Tetra, though her weapon of choice is playing cards, thrown with enough force to cut into necks and sever spinal cords, though she'll use any other weapon as well.

(WHOOO DONE)
Last edited by cjr09 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:14 pm, edited 10 times in total.
cjr09

Postby Wolfe » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:12 pm

Wolfe's Characters

Ship Name: "The Ophelia"

"The Ophelia" is nothing more then your average brig. Once a proud naval vessel, it was commandeered by pirates and is now a force to be reckoned with upon the open seas. It is a sixty meters long, forty-eight point five meters high ship, with a width of around eleven point nine meters. Twenty-six sails, black in color, help this vessel get around the open oceans effortlessly. With this, she has forty-six broadside canons, four chaser canons, and two swivel guns. Besides all that, she could also hold a sizable amount of fire barrels, heated shot, and mortar rounds, and was equipped with an iron plated naval ram.

The figurehead is something special, especially for the captain. The vessel was renamed after being stolen from the British navy, and named after his deceased wife; a woman he loved more then anything, including the sea. When childbirth took her from him, he vowed he would find a way to bring her back to this world. It came in the manner of him finding his beloved ship. The original figurehead was removed and replaced by one that is an exact likeness to his long departed wife.
She flies the regular pirate colors; the black flag with the white skull and crossbones. It is, after all, the mark of a true pirate.

Captain: Slayer Von Milos a.k.a "Slay"

First Mate/Quartermaster: Qai'ruk

Boatswain: Tesal

Sailing Master: Crowe

Helm's Master Wolfe

The Crew:

-Kit (Striker)
-Nightsin (Sailmaker/Gunner)
-
-
-
-
-

I shall add more later and more detailed info on my characters. I am just lazy right now. xD
Wolfe

Postby Wolfe » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:28 pm

The sea. She's such a fickle creature at times. One moment, she's as calm as a kitten, while others she's a ravenous monster, willing to take down any ship in her path. Tonight she had decided to throw a massive fit. The winds were rough, the waves were strong, and she tried to batter any ship of her course. Caught in the middle of this massive storm sat many a ship, most were of the British Navy, but there seemed to be two others mixed within this crowd of proud naval vessels. They flew two different colors, one of their own design, while the other was your average Pirate flag.

Massive swells hammered into the sides of the navel boats, but The Ophelia's helm's master knew how to navigate in such treacherous waters. It took tons of effort to spin that large wooden wheel and get the ship to go the way one wanted, but Wolfe made it look easy. She took the huge swells head on, the pirate ship climbing the wall of water, before barreling back down, mostly unscathed, before turning the ship back to face the navel ships.

The sound of canons firing and the steel balls peppering the sides of the naval ships could barely be heard against the harsh winds. "She can't take much more of this!"Wolfe yelled, gritting her teeth as she had to catch the wheel before it began to spin out of control, "This storm, she's too strong!"

"Don't fret, she can handle more then ya think, girl!" the captain billowed, slapping a firm hand on his quartermaster's shoulder. The young lad didn't look at all confident. His dark eyes flicked to his father, then to his adopted sister, who was having more then enough trouble stirring. It was something he never thought possible, though he watched as every muscle within her body, that could be seen, strained against the wheel and trying to keep the ship steady. "We have 'em! FIRE!!!"

Many of the crew, the ones controlling the large number of canons, did as they were told. The cannonballs slamming into the side of another of the navel vessels. Wolfe cursed under her breath, watching as the the mast snapped in half. She quickly tried to maneuver her charge out of the way, hoping that the sails wouldn't become intertwined. It would be horrible if her home was pulled to the depths of Davy Jones' locker, but the ships demise would cause her father much pain and grief. The man loved his ship.

"W-what's that!" the quartermaster, Qai'ruk pointed out. He grabbed the hat perched atop his head, holding it in place as the winds began to pick up. "Captain! The sea, she's angry! Look!" He pointed it out, watching as a swirling mass of water seemed to raise out of the water, connecting with the dark clouds above, and forming some sort of twisting hurricane of ships and water.

Slay frowned, but he knew the sea had bested him this day. He gave the order to his helm's master to get the out of there, which she did, and not a minute too soon. Looting those ships would have been worthless, if they had lost any of the crew or the ship. Besides, their next destination was bound to hold many more adventures for this band of pirates, that was certain.
Wolfe

Postby cjr09 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:54 pm

"We've got the Ophelia off starboard, Capt'n! Lyric yowls from his position on one of the masts, swaying dangerously in the storm. "Aye, and he's got the right idea too! We can't stay here- we'll capsize at this rate, Capt'n. Leon shouts over the storm, clutching the wheel for all he's got, and Tetra calls the retreat with a growl, watching one of her would-be marks capsize into the water, swallowed by the sea.

"Fall back for now- we need to resupply anyway, we're low on cannonballs. Speaking of, fire!" She calls, unsheathing her rapier and pointing at a flailing British ship, just about cleared from the worst of the storm, but goes down under the barrage of shrapnel and sinks into the ocean depths.
cjr09

Postby Wolfe » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:36 pm

Finally, the ship had broken through the bulk of the stop. No crew had been lost, and The Ophelia still looked strong as she pulled into port, docking at one of the many long bridges of Dry Tortuga. Releasing the wheel, Wolfe let out an overly dramatic sigh, leaning against the steering device. "I'm never doin' that again... My arms are killin' me... No, not just me arms. My whole body aches! I need a drink..." she grunted, slumping on the nearest man that moved near her.

Qai'ruk could only chuckle. He helped his sister up and off of him. "You were wonderful. Doubt anyone else could 'ave pulled that one off there." he barked with laughter, wiping sweat from his brow, "I know, I wouldn't 'ave lasted that long."

"That's 'cause I'm the best!" Wolfe boasted, knowing that this was far from the truth. Though, she did have to admit, she could stir a large ship with the best of 'em.

"Not the time to be talkin' when there's work ta be done." their captain chuckled, though he pulled the two into a rather tight hug, "Ya both did fantastic jobs. I couldn't ask for better children." The two grinned from ear to ear, loving the praise from their father. It wasn't often they got a good pat on the back, but when they did, they took in all of it. One could say, they could get drunk on the praise they were given, though that wouldn't be an accurate statement. "Go see to yer siblings. That storm was a bad one. I'm hopin' there isn't too much damage to my baby."

The adopted pair snickered, heading down the stairs leading from where the helm was to the deck below. The two gave each other a look, before splitting up. Qai'ruk taking the right side of the ship, while Wolfe took care of the right. She made sure the crew was doing their jobs, and doing them right. Most were cleaning up the debris that had been scattered over the course of the deck due to the storm, while others made sure the cannons were in good condition and tied properly. She was nearing the bow, when she nearly screamed her head off. A young man swung down from the rigging above, a dagger placed firmly between his teeth. "God! You sure know how to scare the heck out of me, Nightsin!" she growled, reaching out and pushing his face with her hand. He went swinging backwards, and then back into place, laughing all the while.

"Aye! I really didn't mean ta give ya such a fright, miss." the young man chuckled, catching the dagger that fell from his mouth between his toes. Honestly, she couldn't understand how the kid got so flexible. Wolfe gave him a skeptical look, one brow was cocked upwards, though a half smile tugged at her lips. Almost as if, without having to say anything, suuuuure.

"Have ya seen Tesal, Crowe, or Kit around?" she questioned, popping her hip out to the side and folding her arms across her chest.

"Nah, haven't seen 'em lately. They may be below deck. Try checkin' there. I gotta make sure the sails are all intact. See ya!" And with that, Nightsin had placed his dagger back between his teeth, before scampering back up the rope he was still hanging on, disappearing somewhere above in the rigging and sails.

Placing two fingers to her mouth, she let out a shrill whistle, catching Qai'ruk's attention. "I'm gonna go check below! Maybe ya should help the men take some of the cargo down to be sold." she said, her eldest brother giving her a series of nods, before setting off to help some of the crew with large boxes and barrels, loading them off the ship. Wolfe strode back across the deck, kicking the small trapdoor type thing open with a foot, before sliding down into the spaces below deck, hoping that her other three siblings were down here somewhere.
Wolfe

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's