Distortionist x Silv3r x Wolfe

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: Distortionist x Silv3r x Wolfe

Postby Silv3r » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:40 pm

((I understand. ^.^ Been distracted/busy myself.))

As it was, Ramsey was hardly annoyed to be suddenly dragged off. There was certainly something interesting to meeting new faces. While he did not have the natural ability for memorizing faces or names after a first meeting, he still had a good idea of who was knew and how had visited before- better than he let on. After all, he liked to meet those who celebrated the festival, curious to try and pick out faces of those who never, or rarely, missed a year.
If nothing else, with Ioskeha's grip on his wrist, he was able to keep up. With the way the Lepus weaved through the crowd, even he would have surely soon lost sight of her, were he not pulled along. But soon they stood before a tall woman of dark crimson hair, and Ramsey found himself marveling briefly at the abilities of a Lepus. Even though he had a general idea of who was returning and who might have been new, there was no way he could so easily pick a newcomer out in the crowd.

Morgiah blinked, as she did not expect for anyone to know her so well as to approach her. And yet, as she turned to face the one that had tapped her, it soon became apparent that the Lepus did not know her at all- and approached her because of it. Having never seen one before, it made the woman wonder. Certainly, the village seemed small enough for everyone to know everyone... except during a festival so massively celebrated, she would think. "I, yes, actually. It is my first name making the trip." Though soon she was eyeing the metadile. that stood nearby, it's stance threatening. "Yours?" She questioned, wondering if it was a construct... or what, she did not know.
Silv3r

Re: Distortionist x Silv3r x Wolfe

Postby Wolfe » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:46 pm

Ioskeha was ecstatic. She had been right. This woman, she had absolutely never seen before, and because of her species, enjoyed getting to know someone new, and as it was, the woman's face would always be memorized somewhere within her brain. Though, as thrilled as she was, at the woman's question, both her ears and her head twisted, enough so, to correspond with what she was asking about. The small "O" shaped expression her mouth wore, soon became one of a smile. With all the racket she was sure Dynamo made, it was a wonder she hadn't realized he had been following them. Of course, he was made and held together by magic, so it wasn't really that big of a surprise.

However, she turned her complete attention back to the crimson haired woman before herself and Ramsey, before shaking her head from side to side, rather childishly. "Oh no! No, he's not mine. He's... well, he was made for our town's blacksmith, but he does do his patrols and such. Everyone knows him. He's just a bit on edge. He takes his job very seriously." she explained, finally releasing her hold on Ramsey's wrist, now wrapping both arms around her staff. "I'm glad you choose to come here this year. It's always great to see new faces." she went on, soon coming to realize that she had completely gotten ahead of herself. Her reddish eyes widen, before she removed one of her hands from her birthday gift, and extending it towards the red head. "I'm Ioskeha." she introduced herself, before proceeding with everyone else, "And this is Ramesy," she pointed to the boy beside her, "and that is Dynamo." And, now with proper intros out of the way, it was now the woman's turn. "What's yours?" she asked, becoming even more excited by the thought of soon making a new friend.
Wolfe

Previous

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's