SkieNight x Wolfe, 1x1

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: SkieNight x Wolfe, 1x1

Postby Wolfe » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:06 am

"Oh, great..." Dante murmured, not even daring to keep his voice low enough for Leo not to hear him, "Thank you, Captain Obvious. Glad to know we are so easy for you to read." His entire tone was laced with sarcasm, though when was it not? Dante was all about smart alack remarks, stubbornness, and not thinking things completely through. It didn't mean he was stupid, not by any means. Though, Vergil would agree to disagree with that. Especially after their little ordeal today on the train, in the station, and dropping off that young woman who had seen too much.

Vergil cleared his throat, his lips tightening into a grimacing scowl at his brother's sarcastic remarks. He dared spat words like that here, among mundanes and the like, but at home... That was a different story. "Yes, you could say that." Verg said calmly, tilting his head towards Leo as he placed his empty cup down upon the table. It made a small clinking noise as the porcelain cup hit the wooden table top. "I'm sure you remember the little incident this morning. The one with the vampire?" he asked, not daring to go into depth, considering none of them really needed a recap, "We will say he tried pulling a little stunt with a human. Dante proceeded to then tell the hostage that she was attacked by a vampire."

"She asked. I told her the truth." Dante grunted, pushing his mug around with his index finger, watching it slide about the checkered table cloth, "I don't see what the big deal was. You're always bugging me about being honest. The one time I decided to be honest, you turn it around and scold me. So, do you want me to be honest, or can I continue doing my own thing, and lie?"

Vergil's eyes rolled. He mentally facepalmed himself. There just wasn't any talking sense into Dante, not when he wasn't willing to listen to common sense. "Mundane, Dante." Vergil hissed in a whisper, shaking his head at the obvious, "That is why you should have lied. She was an innocent bystander. A young woman who had no business in knowing that she was almost murdered by a vampire, of all things."

"I'll keep that in mind." Dante grumbled, mimicking his brother's eye roll. The two grew silent, causing one of those awkward pauses where no one spoke for many minutes. Vergil looked to Leo, almost giving him a pleading look to talk some sense into Dante, while D began to viciously poke at the nearby vase and flower, a bored look stretched across his face.

-x-

She half expected no one to be home, wringing her hands together and debating to just turn around and go into her own apartment, when the door opened. It wasn't Tessa who answered, but another young woman. She had been around now and again, but she really couldn't put her thumb down on her exact name. It started with a J... No, G? No, J. Yeah, some name that started with a J. Though, that was as far as she got, as she was invited to come inside. "Oh, thanks." she said, taking one massive stride into Tessa's apartment, looking around at all the girl's belongings. She wished she had the patience to keep her place this pristine... but, with running as many jobs as she could, it was hard to keep things in their proper place.

"Kathrine." she was quick to re-introduce herself. Well, to introduce herself. They had never really stopped to get one another's names. Now was a good a time as any. "Is Tessa here?" she asked, the first question to pop into her mind, before she quickly shook her head, beating herself up at how rude she just sounded, "And, I would love some tea. If it isn't too much trouble. Anything to keep me awake for another few hours would be wonderful." With a small sigh, she was reminded of her interview that would be taking place in a couple hours. Sure, she wanted this second job. At the same time... she really didn't want it. If she could get something with decent pay, one that would cover all her monthly bills and then some, that would just be perfect. However, the world normally didn't work that way.

Pulling out one of the neat wooden chairs around the circular kitchen table, Kathrine sat down, placing her hands in her lap. She watched Jessica, taking notice of the nasty red burn welt upon the back of her hand. "Are you okay?" she questioned, pointing the fresh wound out, "I wonder if she's got any honey around? That works wonders on burns. Or according to my grandmother it does."
Wolfe

Postby SkieNight » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:03 pm

{Sorry for not replying, I've only had time for shorter responses I've been waiting for a good time for this one}

The young shadow hunter sat down at the table with his coffee. Leo looked between the two other men, something was going on that Leo didn't know about it. He could feel the thickness in the air. Glancing over at Dante, whom he expected to have something rather dark or sarcastic to say, Leo was surprised that he heard nothing. He took another sip of his coffee and glanced back around to Vergil expectingly. Though Dante wasn't talking he expected the brother to at least tell him what was going on.

And he was correct. As Leo took his third sip of his drink, which to his surprise was actually quite good, Vergil began to speak. "Ahh yes, I do remember that." Leo chuckled slightly and casted a smirk towards Dante. Vampire could be such a pain at times, especially with the more easily angered members of the Niphilim. What Virgil said next surprised Leo. For a second the young man just stared in shock at Virgil before glancing over to Dente. At first he had noting to say. He sat back and let the brothers bicker as he thought that over.

A human getting in between a vampire and a shadow hunter. That was a problem. But with Dante flat out telling him, or her as the two had said, was absolutely crazy. Leo looked up from his coffee and found Vergil was looking at him. The blond glanced over at Dante and ran his hand through his hair. "What the hell made that a good idea?" The boy said. "A mundane. She was a mundane." his voice was a whisper as to not catch the interest of any one near by. He shook his head and let out a sigh. "Dante.... I ... I don't even know what to tell you."

~x~

Jessica stepped to the side and let the other woman walk into the apartment before closing the door behind her. "Nice to meet you Kathrine." she said with a small smile before she turned to head back to the open kitchen. However Jess didn't get all the way before she turned back around to face Kathrine. "Yes, she is home. Just, lying down right now." Jess wasn't sure how much information Tessa wanted to share with the other girl, so Jessica said nothing just to be safe.

Jessica walked back into the kitchen and dumped the now cold tea out. "It's not a problem at all." She called poring more tea into the first cup and take out a second. The girls second comment caused Jess to look at the red spot on her hand. "oh this. It's fine, just a small burn nothing bad." she finished poring the tea and started back towards the table. "However, I'll remember that tip for later. Thank you." Jess set down the cut, still holding the second. She thought for a second an placed it back on the table. "I'll go get Tessa, give me a second."

She walked off to the side hall and knocked on the last door. "Tessa. Someone's here." Jessica spoke softly so that their guest wouldn't hear them. "You should come out. I'll be good for you." Tess came through the door. She had brushed her hair and ware a new outfit. "I heard." she smiled and walked past Jessica and into the living room.

"OH! Kathrine!" she said walking to the table and sitting across the other woman. "I thought I heard you. How are you? Hows the job?" she hadn't talked to the girl in a while and in truth Tess was trying to distract herself from what had happened, if Kathrin asked she'd just say she fainted and had just woken up from a rest. She didn't want to worry her friend, or worst, weird her out.

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby Wolfe » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:27 pm

((OoC: Trying to get to all my RPs before my week starts, and I'll have little time to do any kind of replying. I hope you have a good trip though! ^-^))

"That I seriously screwed up? Hey! Don't blame me... Blame him." Dante said, pointing his index finger at Vergil. The two brothers glared at one another, not daring to speak, or there would be a nasty scene unfolding in a place packed with mundanes. "He keeps going on and on about how I should be more honest to people. The girl asked, I told, she passed out, end of story." Dante said bluntly, each word sharp and dangerous, and mostly directed at his twin, "Next time, I'm just not going to give a damn about what you think, and lie. Simple enough. That way, there is no upsetting the delicate little mundies." His icy blue eyes rolled, before he propped his arm up on the table, placing his chin in the palm of his hand, glaring at the dark brown walls not even a foot away from him.

"Yes, well... She is back at home, safe and sound. I doubt we will have any problems from her." Vergil said, trying to reassure himself on quite a disturbing topic, "That is enough said." Placing his cup to his lips, he drained the remaining coffee from within the quaintly designed mug. As he pulled it away, he continued to hold the cup within his hand, not daring to place it upon the table top. His expression still hadn't changed from one that was extremely worried, but it was no longer about their mundane dilemma, but with something more serious. Or, more serious to him, his brother, their family, and Leo. "Any news from Alicante?" he asked in a hopeful manner. Yes, the three of them were usually together, but Vergil found himself asking this question a lot lately, especially if they had been apart for a short time.

Dante's eyes flicked back to stare at Verg, still set into a glare. "I doubt it. Probably the same crap as before. That it has been nearly destroyed. Turned into a rotting abomination filled waste, and there is nothing we can do about it."

Vergil would've loved to slam his cup down upon the table, just to make a statement, but he refrained himself from drawing any attention to themselves in such a packed place. Instead, he gently placed his empty cup down, giving a deep sigh, before placing his fingers on either temple and rubbing them around in small circular motions. "All I want to know is if there is any word about how to deal with... whatever has plagued our home, D."

"There isn't. There hasn't been. And, I'm pretty sure as hell there won't be." Dante answered, "You think if there is any important news like that, we would know by now. Leo here isn't going to know, he's not that high up. No offense. Just get used to this place. We'll be here for awhile." Vergil slowly shook his head, not daring to believe Dante... even if he spoke the truth. For now, they were simply playing a waiting game. One that could take years to figure out completely, and that was... if they had that much time to stop it from spreading.

-x-

"Thank you." Kathrine said, giving Jessica a small smile as she placed her own cup down on the table, walking off to go retrieve Tessa from her room. As she waited, she took a few sips of her tea. It was delicious. This was actually a compliment, considering tea was one of her least favorite things in the world to drink. A few minutes later, both girls were back, and Tess had plopped down in a chair opposite hers across the table. She gave her a wide, friendly smile, before taking in just how pale Tessa looked. She really hoped she hadn't disturbed her, because she just looked dreadful. "Eh... it's a job." she replied, taking a deep gulp of tea, before placing her cup down upon the table, "I have another interview today. In a little less then an hour, in fact." She had spied a round wall clock not too far away on the wall, mentally sighing about having to go and try to get this new job.

"Being a bartender doesn't pay much. You can get some good tips if you flirt with horribly drunk, horribly unattractive men... but, that's not all it's cracked up to be, let me tell you." she explained, a deep frown settling in on her lips, "It doesn't cover hardly any of my bills either. I'm hoping to get this second job. If I don't, I think I'm going to have to move back in with my step dad." She quickly shook her head, not wanting to even think about returning to live with that man. He hadn't been at all bad, not until her mother was suspiciously murdered, and he was left with taking care of six kids, Kathrine being the only girl out of them all.

"Enough about me. How have you been?" she asked, swirling her cup around, so that the tea within made interesting ripple patterns. She didn't want to come right out and say that she looked like she was just getting over something, but it was true. Her face was incredibly pale and clammy looking, though she was dressed nicely... so, maybe it was just a bad day for everyone.
Wolfe

Postby SkieNight » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:17 pm

{Don't worry about posting this week seeing as I won't get one xD. Thank you though}

Leo flinched and actually scooted his chair back away from the table when Dante spoke. The blond opened his mouth to speak but when he glanced around the packed shop. A few faces were turned their way but quickly the mundanes looked back at their coffee or tea or what ever. Closing his mouth Leo sat tall in his chair and carefully places his cup down before glancing between the two brothers. It was actually a surprise that anyone could put up with the two for more than five minuets, it seemed that every time Leo came to speak to both of them the two ended up getting into some fight, mostly it was about pointless crap.

Leo still couldn't wrap his mind around the fact that they, well Dante, had tolled an innocent mundane about a vampire. The thing that was most surprising though was that they took her home, but for what ever reason, Leo had a feeling that was Vergil's doing. Hopefully she'll just think it was a dream. He thought with a sigh, but still something bothered him about some mundane out there knowing that there were vampires among her and her friends. Well, too late to worry now. He thought with a small shrug and sip of his drink which had cooled off surprisingly quickly and now tasted rather odd since it was cold.

The boy was pulled back into the conversation when Virgil asked about Alicante. Once again Leo opened his mouth to speak but Dante beat him to it. "I doubt it. Probably the same crap as before. That it has been nearly destroyed. Turned into a rotting abomination filled waste, and there is nothing we can do about it." Leo closed his mouth again and listened to Dante as his mind wandered about the dilemma in the capital. It had gotten worse than anyone could have thought, many many shadowhunters were relocated and even more died. Leo knew that well enough, after all his entire family lived in the capital, and only two of the four had gotten out alive.

Pushing the thoughts from his head he looked up again only to roll his eyes at Dante's comment. "Actually." he said, for he had been half listening to the conversation. "While you two were out chasing vampires and causing mundanes to faint, a rumor's been spreading." The boy leaned forward and dropped his voice so the people around them couldn't hear. "'Higher powers' have been talking and some new leaked out. Apparently their trying to look for some 'bait' per say, to distract it, so that they can find it's weakness and destroy it." Leo sat back in his chair and offered the two brothers a smirk. "But hey, it's nothing but rumors."

~X~

Jess had followed Tessa back out into the living room, but she didn't join the others girls at the table. She walked back into the kitchen and began washing some of the dishes and cleaning up the spilled tea. The girl would glance over at Tess every now and then. She was pale and clammy, clearly something was wrong, and she kind of looked sick. Jess turned her eyes back to her hands which were wet with soap and water, and sighed slightly. She turned off the sink and went back to drying some of the dishes, keeping at least one ear open to the conversation in case she needed to step in.

Tess took a sip or two of her tea before placing it down, she just wasn't all that hungry of thirsty right at the moment. "Oh I get it." she said with a smile. "But it's great that you at least have another interview." she nodded at what Kathrine had to say when an idea crossed her mind. "If you need a place to stay for a bit you can always live here. I have a pull out couch that you can sleep on if you need a roof over you head, that is, if you don't want to move back in with step father."

She had really always felt bad for Kathrine, the girl always seemed to try so hard, and just never really made it. Tessa had tired before to help the girl, this time she just hoped that, if needed, Kathrine would allow Tessa to help her. Tessa forced herself to take another sip of the tea. She took a large swallow of the hot water when Kathrine asked how she was doing. She needed a cover, she didn't want to flat out say that she had passed out or anything.

Jess had made another pot of tea when she heard Kathrine ask a very dangerous question. Grabbing another cup for herself Jess walked back into the dinning room. "Would anyone like a refill?" she asked, pouring herself a bit before setting the pot down on the table before plopping herself into a chair and looked at Tessa to see if she needed help. However, Jessica's little interruption gave Tess enough time to think of a cover.

"Me? Oh I'm fine." she said trying to be too self cautious of her clamminess, she could practically feel it. "I think I might be fighting a little something, but I'm okay." She smiled slightly and let out a small sigh. "School's going very, very well. It's almost over too, and honestly I can't wait. I want some more free time besides weekends." she absentmindedly pulled at her ponytail hopping her story was realistic and din't look too off.
SkieNight

Previous

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's