SkieNight x Wolfe, 1x1

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: SkieNight x Wolfe, 1x1

Postby Wolfe » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:55 pm

Dante's icy blue eyes looked the young woman up and down. There, his brother would be satisfied. She was fine. She looked nearly normal enough. A bit disheveled, a nasty bruise forming around her neck, and her body still appeared to be shaking, but other then that, completely and utterly fine. "Good, glad to hear. I can just-" he started, her questioning catching him off guard. "Damn..." he sighed, reaching a hand up to rub the back of his neck, almost mirroring what Tessa had done not too long ago. What was he to do? He had never been good with mundane interact. They were rather slow, if that was even the right word he would use for them. How could she understand what that man was? She couldn't. She would most likely go insane by his explanation, then that would be a real problem.

He opened his mouth to speak, but found no words. He closed his mouth, pursing his lips together. Luckily, he didn't have to stand there for too long. "Come on, D." his brother's voice rang clearly over the whispering babble of the new station they stood in, "Leaving your stuff lying around. I was sure father taught you better. I am not your babysitter, an I am not about to clean up after you."

Dante wheeled around, his back to Tessa now, before his was smacked in the face with his leather jacket. The black leather temporarily blinding him. He reached up, pulling it off of his face, before shaking it out, and slipping it back over his arms, covering up the number of rune-like markings covering his muscled arms. "Yeah, thanks. I never asked you to be my babysitter." Dante chuckled, pulling at the collar of his jacket when he got it on, though he was quick to raise his hand again. Vergil had tossed something silver towards him. Dante caught the blade effortlessly, flipping it around in his hand a few time, before shoving it back into his pocket. Seems Verg had done some cleaning, since he had left it in that vamp's side.

Vergil's dark eyes stared at Dante's face. It was a stern look... One that Dante found, almost resembled that of his father. Damn, how he hated that look. Almost as if his brother was disappointed in him, which, he probably was. Dante had done his job, if Vergil didn't like it, he could bite him. He watched Vergil's eyes, the darker brown seeming to have a slight, reddish tinge to them. "What? Did you realize I'm just so gorgeous and you can't look away? I know, I have Michael's features. I should totally be an angel." Dante laughed, slightly sticking out his bottom lip, as he rubbed a hand down his face.

"Do not flatter yourself, Dante." Vergil chided.

"Geez, can't take a damn joke, Verg. Lighten up. Besides, our little friend here has a question. A question I am unable to answer, or unwilling, can't decide which." Dante said, sidestepping around his brother and giving him a good shove. The suit-clad man was caught off guard, lunging forth before catching himself. He straightened his tie, smoothed out his overcoat, before getting a good look at Tessa.

"I am sorry for my brother's childish nature." Vergil chimed, glancing back to Dante, who simply rolled his eyes as he sat down on one of the nearby benches placed against the stone wall, "He said you had a question. May I ask what that was?"

((OoC: I'm so incredibly sorry for not getting to this sooner. I was hoping that this weekend, I would have more time to do replies, but I just seem to get busier and busier. :/))
Wolfe

Postby SkieNight » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:16 am

Tessa's armed found their way back across her chest. Her brown eyes searched the man for anything, any sign of an answer. What was he keeping from here what secret could there possibly be. All she wanted to know was who or what the lunatic was that attacked her. She had almost been killed and Tessa felt that she deserved at least a bit of an explanation.

Her eyes darted to the other man who walked in. They were clearly related, cousins, brothers, lord knows how they were related but they were related none the less. Tessa could tell this by their ever joking attitude, close friends could have a relationship like that but for the fact that they seemed to be getting something, seemed like enjoyment from Tessa's eyes, out of annoying each other. That sort of thing was a sibling kind of behavior, at least from what Tessa remembered from seeing Jess and her siblings react to one another.

Oh no, Jess! Tessa's eyes darted to her wrist as she looked for a clock nothing, she hadn't warn a watch that day. Her eyes scanned the surrounding wall, finally landing on a partly cracked one. She was five minuets late, Jessica would be POed and Tessa couldn't blame her. The young woman looked back up at the two bickering men and shook her head. This would take a while, all Tessa wanted was one simple answer and then she could move on with her life, never see the people again.

She slumped down onto a bench and leaned back against the hard wall. She wouldn't leave until she got an answer. As she sat her mind wandered, what would she tell Jess about how she got the bruises. That she was attacked? That didn't seem likely... Maybe mugged? But then the older girl would demand that they go to the police, and for what ever reason Tessa decided that this was not something she wanted to involve the police in, things would get complicated and with the stress of school she didn't want to add another stress to that.

Her brown eyes shot up when the other man spoke. "Oh... I just wanted someone to explain that man who attacked me. Your friend hear," she jabbed towards Dante, of course she didn't know his name so she figured point was the way to go, "seemed to know something but he won't tell me." she gave both of them a very stern look, the classic look of a doctor. "I was almost killed, I think I deserve an explanation about who or what that man... or thing was."

{Sorry for taking a long time as well. Im on vacation and the wifi is terrible, so posting is pretty hard}

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby Wolfe » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:46 am

((OoC: It's no problem! I understand real life stuff, and vacations are fun. Hope you're having a good time, regardless of the wifi being a bit dodgy. xD))

Vergil's dark eyes, ones that had once been full of understanding, even with Dante being a complete moron for these types of situations, ended up squinting into a tight glare. This wasn't directed at Tessa, but at his brother. "Dante, you idiot!" Vergil snapped, his teeth gritted together so tightly, he almost feared they would all break off. Tessa had, for the most part, collapsed on a nearby bench, leaning her head against the cool stone of the station wall. Vergil tried to pull of a smile, though it seemed rather forced, before holding up a finger for her to wait one moment. Of course, this probably wouldn't be something she wanted to hear, but he was about to chew Dante out for putting him right in the middle of a situation he didn't want to be in.

The blonde wheeled around, getting right into the darker haired man's face. Literally, their faces were mere inches apart. Dark brown/reddish eyes locked with icy blue, almost sent sparks flying. "What are you doing! You took your sweet time getting to that vamp, leaving your stuff all over the place, and then stick around for her to ask that sort of question? Do you want every mundane within this train station to figure out what we are?!"

Dante's brow furrowed at being reprimanded like this. It wouldn't have been so bad, if it weren't in front of a whole station full of strangers. He pushed Vergil back roughly, his hands square on his chest, so that his brother staggered backwards. "What? I was doing something out of your book. I was asking if she were okay. I knew you'd be more then pissed at me if I didn't. Back up, and let's just get this over with!" Dante spat, shoving passed his brother, so that their shoulders collided into one another.

"Dante, you better not!" Vergil warned.

Dante's eyes rolled, before he stopped before Tessa. He looked a little more then annoyed, as he stared down at her. "You were attacked by a vampire. There, can we go now?" he questioned, shrugging his shoulders as he turned to face his brother again. Of course, Vergil didn't look happy. He had his head in his hand, shaking it back and forth, knowing the way Dante had handled the situation, wasn't the best.
Wolfe

Postby SkieNight » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:59 pm

Tessa leaned back against the wall and waited. Her brown eyes danced between the two men as they wen't back to arguing. Leaning forward slightly Tessa actually made sure to follow the conversation this time. If they weren't going to tell her up front what happened maybe she could shift through the conversation and pick out the thing, or things as it seemed, they were trying to hide from her.

This method actually did something, though in the end it made her stop and focus in on one word. Vamp. It had to be short for something, maybe an acronym? No, that didn't see right it meant something and it was a shortened word. Vampire... the word rolled into Tessa's mind with out even realizing it. Vampire? What do they mean vampire? Those things don't exists, only in fairy-tails. Are these men mad? Tessa couldn't wrap her mind around the thought when something else caught her attention.

"- you want every mundane within this train station to figure out what we are?!" The blond man said to the other one. So maybe vampire was right? This realization hit her like a bus. Something was going on and Tessa had just found herself in the middle of this. Maybe they'd have to kill her now. She glanced around quickly, she had nothing to defend herself, her only hope was to run if they did try to do something and then maybe she could- TESSA! She practically yelled at herself. Calm down, your thinking way too fast. FIrst off vampires aren't real, and secondly-

Her thoughts were cut off when the darker haired one -the one she liked considerably less- spoke, "You were attacked by a vampire. There, can we go now?" Tessa starred at him in disbelief for a few seconds before replying. "No, no you may not go." she said quickly rising up onto shaky legs. "There is no way that he could be a vampire. If he was then, are you some vampire slayers? Like the people in those terrible movies?" She spoked and started to pace a bit as the tried to wrap her mind around the situation. "Is there some war going on 'under the city'. This is mad. That man was mad, now I think he's just dead, and your mad. Both of you are completely crazy. There is no logical way-"

Tessa cut herself off. She looked at them and instantly she felt dizzy. "I- I think in need to sit." she mumbled as she tried to make her way to the bench. But she only made it a couple of steps before collapsing. Why am I on the ground? She wondered as the haze in her mind folded over and soon she was out like a rock. Whether she fainted from shock or tired ness or stress or dehydration, she'd never know. She just fained
SkieNight

Postby Wolfe » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:55 pm

Dante nearly lost it. He stood there, laughing at what she had even suggested. Vampire slayers? What nonsense! Vergil, on the other hand, shook his head. Of course, Dante went through going about things completely the wrong way. Sure, it was an easy way, but look what happened. Now, they had an unconscious girl on their hands. Vergil sighed, stepping forth and stopping over the woman. "I really can not believe you just did that." Vergil chided, as he scooped Tessa up in his arms. They were getting some horrible looks now. "Would you grab her things and hurry up!" he growled at Dante, who was now wiping his eyes, trying to push away small tears that had formed from his laughter.

However, he did as he was told, grabbing up Tessa's purse, before following after Vergil. As they climbed the stairs leading from the station, Vergil asked, "Look around in her purse. She has to have a license or some sort of identification card. We can possibly get where she lives and drop her off before we head back home." He paused, allowing a few people to pass them by, before exiting and stepping back out into the cool air of they city. He didn't need to even look over his shoulder, before he was barking at Dante again. "Come on, D! Please hurry... We have a job to do, remember? I still can not believe you went after that damned vamp, just because he socked you in the face."

"My face is beautiful..." Dante shot back, "I'm pretty sure it's going to be a bruise if it hasn't already." He continued to grumble, before opening up the girl's purse, and making a horrible choking sound. It caused Vergil to look back at his brother, almost expecting him to have swallowed something while trying to open that giant mouth of his.

"What is wrong now?" Vergil asked, giving his brother a puzzled look.

"I don't understand how women can carry these things around." Dante said, finally finding what he had been looking for. He found a small wallet, among other womanly things, within the back, fishing it out and opening it up. "Ah, here we go. Her name's Tessa Howell... Huh... What a name." Dante scoffed, his eyes darting over the information printed in bold, black letters upon the small rectangle of plastic that was the girl's license, "She's twenty-four... blah... blah... blah... No, just no! Let's leave her here. There's no way I'm walking all the way back there."

Vergil had to awkwardly maneuver Tessa within his arms, before snatching the license from his stubborn brother's grip. He eyed the plastic thing, his eyes moving at lightning speed across what he needed to know. "Yes, we are. This is your fault, Dante. We are taking her home." Vergil demanded, before turning to the right, coming back the way they came. He could hear Dante sigh and mumble something under his breath, but this was his fault. If he hadn't blurted out what had attacked her, Tessa would still be conscious.
Wolfe

Postby SkieNight » Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:47 pm

Jessica had enough of the waiting around. She had been looking between the subway entrance, which she could see from the restaurant patio, and the clock that hung on the wall to her right. Fifteen minuets was how long she had been waiting, fifteen minuets ago she should have seen her friend Tessa walk out of the subway entrance and down the street towards the restaurant. But the younger woman had not shown up and left Jess sitting there with a cold cup of coffee.

Leaving a few bucks on the table to pay for the small meal and the coffee she left the restaurant and headed down the street to the subway. "Oh boy, the hell I'm about the give that girl." Jess mumbled under her breath as she pushed through a crowd of people leaving the subway and jogged down the stairs.

She swiped her card through the gate, which opened automatically, and headed towards the station where Tessa should have landed fifteen minuets prior. When she got there the black haired woman pushed and shoved her way through the crowd. She hated being this mean but with people doing the same thing to her, she figured it would be okay. Besides strangers weren't on her mind at the moment, the only person on her mind was Tessa.

Jessica was mad at her friend for ditching her, at least that was what this whole thing seemed like. However something in Jess' mind wondered, Tessa was a very punctual person and was more often then not, early in stead of late. The younger woman had been late to very few things in the past, and when she was it was because something unexpected came up. I wonder if something happened? Jess felt her stomach tighten at the though of her friend being stuck, or hurt or worse. But I'm sure nothing came up, she' just late!

Her eyes scanned the crowd for the shorter brunet. Nothing. There was no sign of Tessa, even through the packed crowd Jess was sure she would have seen the girl. As she turned something caught her eye. She snapped her head and gazed between two shoulders. Two men, one with black hair and one with blond hair, were carrying what looked to be a girl, and brown haired girl. Something stirred in Jess' stomach, no-one was doing anything about this. Clearly the police hadn't been called, and no one was stepping up to see what was wrong.

What if it's Tess!? Fear spiked through Jess, the girl wasn't a fan of confrontation, but she felt she had to help. It probably isn't her but I should still see what's going on, someone has to. The girl slowly inched her way through the crowd her brownish-green eyes watching the men. She only lost them a few times when people passed in front of her, but mostly she kept them in her sight making sure to keep a god distance away. Maybe curiosity got the best of her, but Jessica had to know what was going on.

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

SkieNight

Postby Wolfe » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:03 pm

The two brothers walked in silence, Vergil still taking up the lead, while Dante slowly trekked behind him. The darker haired sibling was making it a struggle for his brother to keep track of both the unconscious girl in his arms and his brother's unhelpful antics. He would have wheeled around and snapped at him, an argument that would have been a big one, but he really couldn't blame Dante. They weren't supposed to get caught. And, here they were, caught and babysitting. This wasn't how being a Shadow Hunter was supposed to work. The train would have been easier, but the less people staring at them, the better. In fact, no one should be staring at them at all...

"You know, I think this chick is following us." Dante whispered. He had noticed the woman as they left the station, but he hadn't said anything. He hadn't been sure, but now he was. She was keeping a good distance, but her eyes were locked on the two of them, he could just feel it.

"That is a silly assumption, Dante..." Vergil chuckled, taking a glance over his shoulder, only to realize his brother was gone. A groan slipped passed his lips. If he got another Mundane sucked into this mess, he was going to kill him, then let their father kill him, and whoever else wanted to join in. They were supposed to be doing a serious mission, but here they were, picking up Mundane women. Ones that fainted when realizing vampires weren't just things of nightmares. Vergil slowed his pace, diverting himself from the straight and narrow path before him, into one of the branching alleyways. It had been a quick and effortless switch, and if Dante was right, he hoped he would fix this issue, instead of causing an even greater one.

No one seemed to notice as Dante melded into the crowd. In fact, he almost seemed to be a shadow, or a ghost, the way he moved in and out of people without being detected. It wasn't until he backtracked, getting behind the black haired woman following them, did he move out of a crowd of people, and start following her. This was pointless, he thought to himself, though there could be only one reason she was following them... She had to be something bad, since, he doubted any Mundane could see him or his brother. He kept his distance, watching as Vergil slipped into a nearby alleyway. He would wait to see if she followed, then, and only then, would he would make his move.
Wolfe

Postby SkieNight » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:45 pm

As the two men exited the station Jessica followed behind. She made sure to keep her distance but her eyes were locked on them. With any normal person Jess should have only had to look up every few minuets to make sure she was following them, but these guys weren't normal. First of all, it seemed as though not many people, actually no one, could see them. Even Jess had a hard time of noticing the two grown men among the crowd of people.

Every now and then they seemed to just vanish into the shadows. Her greenish eyes would have to dash around to make sure that they were still there. But maybe a minuet or so later she would see them against for a few seconds before they vanished back into the haze. Jess was almost worried that she was imagining these two men carrying the poor girl, but something in her gut tolled her otherwise. So she trudged on through the crowded city streets. It wasn't like this was a new area for Jess, she had been here a few times before. They were about a block and a half over from where Tessa's apartment was.

It was as if this thing was set up perfectly, she'd figure out what they were up to and try to help, or not, and then she'd stop by Tessa's and figure out why the girl missed their lunch day. Jess looked up again to check on where the men where, she only saw one of them but he slipped down an ally and her heart stopped. What were they going to do to that poor girl? She clearly had no idea where she was going and maybe she didn't even know someone had kidnaped her. There thoughts raced through Jess' mind as she neared the corner of the ally.

Jess stayed to the side and peeked down the dark path between the two building. Should I go down there? She wondered. Her tongue ran over her dry lips as she though. Okay, I'll follow them, or him, or whoever. If I reach the end of the ally with no problems I'll stop worrying about it and I'll go over to see Tessa. Besides, she lives just over on this other street. Jess looked through the ally way once more. She couldn't see the man or the girl but started down it anyways. She glanced over her shoulder as a feeling of being watched fell over her, nothing was there, just a crowd of people. Shrugging she turned and started down the dark ally cursing herself with every step she took.
SkieNight

Postby Wolfe » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:31 pm

Just as he thought, she had been following them. What was she? She looked Mundane enough, but was she really? Demons were good at hiding themselves, but he could tell, and this girl had nothing strange about her. Not even a downworlder would be this stupid. He paused, allowing the girl to head into the alley, before following suit. Vergil was nowhere to be seen, so maybe his brother played it smart and took that annoyance home. He wouldn't put it passed him if he were hiding out somewhere, but he could hope. The young woman was nearing the exit, and he was about to strike, when a strong hand grabbed his shoulder, pulling him back.

"Don't!" Vergil whispered, pulling Dante back and away from the girl he was about to jump. Thankfully, Vergil was girl-less, and they could be back on their way. Dante didn't have to be told twice. They didn't need another Mundane mishap on their hands, now did they?

The two exited, Vergil giving his brother angry looks. "What?" Dante finally asked, giving his brother the stink eye. It was then did he realize, he still had Tessa's purse still hung over his shoulder. Damn... With an exasperated sigh, he turned on his heels, going back the direction they had just come. She was probably still passed out on her couch, or wherever it was Vergil put her, so all he had to do was drop the girl's possession off, right? Easy as pie... Pie, now that sounded good. Shaking his head, he removed the thought of fun from his mind, stopping at the entrance of the apartment building that Tessa was housed in. Couldn't his brother give him the number... Oh wait, wasn't it printed on her license? He stood there, fishing around in Tessa's purse, looking rather awkward, as he tried to find where he put the girl'd wallet.
Wolfe

Postby SkieNight » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:07 pm

Jess looked side to side, absolutely nothing. "Great. Now I'm just going crazy." She sighed and glanced up and across the street. "Now to see Tessa." she let out another breath of air and pushed the hair from her face. She really just needed to relax for a bit, besides she was still angry was Tessa for ditching her. Marching across the street, only after looking both ways, the girl started up the stone steps of the apartment building.

She pushed open the door, greeted the lady sitting at the desk- Jess always wondered what she did all day. Did she just sit there and stare? -and made a sharp right to start down the hall to see Tessa. Her grey-green eyes read over the numbers on the wall. She was looking for apartment 15, the last one on ground floor was were Tessa called home. Stopping in front of the door she did her classic nock and then stood back on her heels to wait.

After a few seconds when Tessa didn't answer she nocked again. What is with this girl? Jessica wondered as she nocked for the third time. Did I do something to make her angry? Or is she a sleep. And once again the little voice in the back of her head echoed, or did something happen? Jess' stomach tightened again and she leaned against the wall. "I'm not doing anything today so I'll wait." she muttered stubbornly. An idea sprang up, this was the modern day why hadn't she thought to call? Because she was too busy trying to follow those men who actually weren't there.

Jess picked up her cell and dialed Tessa's number quickly. She put it to her ear and waited counting the rings. "Pick up Tessa, just doing it." she whispered. Tessa always picked up her cell or at least called back if she missed it with how long this was taking Jessica wondered just where this girl was.

~MisterWives

SkieNight

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's