SkieNight x Wolfe, 1x1

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: SkieNight x Wolfe, 1x1

Postby Wolfe » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:17 pm

Why he decided to use the apartment door as an exit, he didn't know. It was probably the stupidest move in the book, but he was without a woman's purse in his grip, and that, he was thankful for. He was too manly to be carrying around that thing more then he had to. Unfortunately, just before leaving, Tessa's phone began to ring. He paid it no mind, striding out of the door, and right into another young woman. A phone was pressed to her ear, a worried look upon her face... and, damn... He cursed heavily under his breath, his icy blue eyes glaring down at the woman he had just ran into. He was great at doing that today, apparently.

"What are you looking at?" he asked, making sure to roughly shove the woman aside with his body. She looked vaguely familiar. And, the more he looked at her, it seemed to click. This had been the woman that had been following them. He mentally cursed like a sailor, hating his run of luck today. First, he ran into a punk vampire, then chased him all the way to the subway station, running into Tessa, only to have her get in the way, rescue her without so much as a "thank you", before she passed out... and now, this.

There wasn't much he could do or say. He had been caught red handed leaving Tessa's apartment, her friend staring at him like a deer caught in headlights. If he had to explaining anything to her, it would be nothing more then a lie. he was sure he could do that much, and make it almost flawless. He tried to inch away from the girl, hoping that she would be too shocked to see him leaving her friend's room, and he could escape without much hassle. Though, with his run of luck today, he doubted even he would get away without being yelled at.

((OoC: I do apologize for not responding. Tons of things happened all at once, and we just got our internet up and running last night. My replies should be more frequent now.))
Wolfe

Postby SkieNight » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:06 pm

Jess stood outside of Tessa's apartment, her foot tapping the ground impatiently. Three rings..... four rings....she had started to count the number of times the phone would repeat it's stupid buzzing. This was ridiculous, did Tessa loose her phone or forget it? Something was up and Jessica didn't like it one bit. Tessa had been acting differently this past few week, this was due to what Jess believed was too much work. Five rings.... six.... But now it was the weekend and Tessa should have had at least one day to relax and be herself.

The rings stopped, and that annoying voice of the stupid robot lady played in her ear. It was something Jess had heard hundreds of times, but never from Tessa's phone. The young woman opened her mouth to speak when Tessa's door flew open and a large figure almost plowed her over. Jess stumbled back and muttered a few words under her breath. She stood up and looked the man that towered over her. And she though she was tall. "What are you looking at?" He barked at her, and Jess stared at him unblinking Thoughts racing through her head. Was Tessa... seeing someone? A one-night stand? A new friend? Surly this was something that Tessa would have tolled her best friend!? But there was something familiar about the man, Jess just could't put a finger on it.

He tired to slip away, clearly thinking that she's be took shocked to say anything. He didn't know Jessica. "Hold up right there mister." The girl said clicking her phone off and walking up to him, trying to stand as strait as possible to look him in the face. "What are you doing in my friends apartment? Are you a thief, a friend, a player? Do you even know Tessa?" Jess had hoped that her words wouldn't end up as a string of question but more of a demand, it seemed they wee an odd mixture of both. What ever it sounded like to him Jessica just wanted answers and would do her best to make sure that he didn't leave before he gave her what she wanted.

{Don't worry about it. I totally understand, take your time}

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby Wolfe » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:08 pm

Dante nearly lost it. This girl was just blabbing her head off. He gave a small laugh, placing a hand on his forehead. She kept going on and on... and... did she every shut up? Finally, it was like the young woman ran out of batteries, and in Dante's case, she really hoped so, because her voice was becoming annoying. The octave of her voice, in such a frantic state, kept going higher and higher, until before she was done, it was no more then a shrill sound that reminded him of a banshee's scream.

"I'm no thief." he was quick to correct her, not wanting her to get the wrong idea. Wrong idea? Well, this whole situation had everything to do with wrong ideas, but still... if he could avoid getting this woman involved, he should be fine, and be able to make it back to Vergil and be on their way. "I'm also not..." he paused, the very idea of him being a player was just absurd, "Do I really look like a player to you?" He would have stated, especially for a bunch of mundies like you, but it was better if he left that part out. "But sure, you could say we're friends." he concluded, shrugging his shoulders, and scratching the back of his head with a hand, "We're done here, right? I'll just be going..." He made to turn again, only to find Vergil blocking his path. His brother's expression, once again, reminding him of their father's It made his shoulder's slump, and he just hated it...

"We are sorry, miss." Vergil apologized, stepping around his brother, and giving the girl a slight bow, We must have made Tessa miss some sort of appointment with you. We do apologize for that. We are her cousins, and without notice, we decided to just stop by. She is taking a nap now, but she should be up in a few minutes." Dante would have stood there, opened mouth, at his brother's skill at lying... but, he had always been great at it... well, if he decided to lie, that is. Usually, he wouldn't, but this was a bit more then telling a fib to a family member.
Wolfe

Postby SkieNight » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:18 pm

"I'm no thief." Jess' brown narrowed, and her green-brown eyes looked dark. There was no hiding her dirty look, as she practically shot the young man down with it. Not like it would bother him though, he didn't seem to be bothered by anything for that matter. Her arms lay across her chest as she starred him down, hoping that he'd just tell her what was up. At his player comment Jessica snorted slightly, but tried to keep her composer. "It's not about if you look like a player. It's about if you are one." after she finished speaking she mentally kicked herself, it had sounded better in her head.

Once again, the man tried to walk off. Jess felt that she should stop him, but what was she to say to him? There was nothing more to say, well there was but Jess didn't know how to put it in words. She just stood there, as she watched him leave and bump into another man. As the young woman looked him over something in her stirred. The kidnapper, he looked like the man she saw carrying the girl. Was it the same man or just a coincidence, Jess didn't know. Had she even seen someone carrying a girl? That was a different question. She was pulled out of her thoughts by the man speaking. "Cousins?" She looked the two over, they looked nothing like Jess, not to say they weren't related. "Really? I would have thought that she would tell me..." She said mostly to herself. Cousins, it was't that odd once Jess thought it over.

And all of a sudden the girl felt embarrassment fall over her."I-I am so sorry for the trouble I caused you. Have a safe t-trip back to California, or where ever Tessa's father's family lives." Quickly the girl spun around, hoping they didn't see how red her face was. She didn't look back, Jess just opened the door to Tessa's apartment and slipped in.

Inside the apartment, Tessa lay a sleep, or well passed out. She stirred slightly, and her brown eyes slowly opened. She had expected to see the ceiling of the station where she had collapsed, but in fact the girl was in her own bedroom. Sitting up quickly another spree of dizziness set in. "What's the time." she mumbled looking at the clock besides her bed. The time made prefect sense and no sense at all. "Was that a dream?" she muttered again flopping back on the bed. She was in the same close as she was that morning/ in her dream. So was that whole train thing real? Her mind spun. "What is going on?" she groaned her eyes sliding shut, though she didn't not fall back asleep.

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

SkieNight

Postby Wolfe » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:15 pm

"What is your problem?" Vergil suddenly hissed, making to slap his brainless brother right upside the head, however, Dante was too quick for Vergil's actions, deftly dodging the hand that made to connect with the back of his skull.

"What?" Dante asked, merely shrugging his shoulders, "I didn't know that chick was going to be there. I'm not a mind reader or anything. Thought you knew that."

Vergil just glared at him. It was a hard stare, one that caused Dante to nearly fall off of that high horse he was perched upon. Without saying anything else, just because it wouldn't do any good, Vergil turned on his heels and was off. His pace was swift... and there was no complaining coming from Dante's end. He wanted to get out of there too, before that girl realized she had been lied to, and was after them. Not like she'd ever be able to catch them, but still... They really didn't need a group of mundies following them around. As soon as the two were outside, Vergil looked up, his eyes connecting with the window that was attached to Tessa's apartment. A frown pulled down the corners of his lips, one that Dante caught.

"Don't do that. You had to lie. Sometimes, that's all you can do to get out of a situation." Dante tried to explain. Of course, his brother probably wouldn't agree, but this was his opinion anyways. It was one he should have done with Tessa, before blurting out that a vamp had attacked her. Yeah, that had been stupid on his part.

"Demons lie, Dante. We are Shadowhunters... We are supposed to protect these people, but we are still forced to lie. I am tired of lying... I am not a demon." Vergil replied, shaking his head. He hated even being able to do it flawlessly. "Come on, I do not want to hang around here any longer then we have to." And with that, the siblings were off, walking back the way they had came. Considering all that had happened, it would be nice to go grab a bite to eat before heading home... once again, empty handed.
Wolfe

Postby SkieNight » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:08 pm

Jessica only peeked out of the door once to see if the strange men had gone. To her luck, they did. Though she didn't fully believe they were Tessa's cousins, she didn't dwell on the thought for long. She wanted to find Tessa, who she knew was somewhere in the apartment. After locking the door Jess went into the open living room that also was used as a dinning room for it lined up with the kitchen. After glancing around the large open space, she concluded that Tessa must have been in her bed room.

She walked down the narrow hall that lead to one bed. "Tessa?" she called, knocking on the bed room door lightly hoping that she didn't wake the other girl up. "Are you in there?" There was a mumbled response but Jess just took it as she was allowed in. She walked into the bed room and looked at Tessa who was lying on the bed, on top of the covers. Her eyes were closed, but she was clearly awake.

"Um... how are you? Your cousins said that you were taking a nap?" Jess walked over and sat down at the base of the bed. "But you don't look too good. Are you feeling okay?" Tessa sat up slowly and rubbed her eyes. She blinked a few times before looking at her friend. "Who ever those guys were, they weren't my cousins." She said simply glancing around the room. "And I'm fine... though I should be at the subway station right now. In truth, I don't know what happened." Tessa gave another sigh and rubbed her head.

"Wait? If they weren't your cousins then who the hell were they?" Maybe they were the creeps carrying the girl. And maybe that girl had in fact been Tessa. Maybe Jess wasn't completely crazy, she looked to her friend as she spoke. "I don't know who they are but I have a long story to tell you." And so Tessa began to recite all that could from memory about the subway station, what happened on the train, and what happened after, up to when she passed out for there were a few minuets or so where she had forgotten what had occurred.

{I'm going to male a Shadow hunter. Would you rather they be male or female?}
SkieNight

Postby Wolfe » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:36 am

((OoC: Maybe a male? You do already have two females, though I don't mind if you keep to the same gender, if that is what you're most comfortable with. ^-^))

Dante really hadn't been watching where they were going. Every now and then, he would ram into someone passing by, but it wasn't something that was noticeable. In fact, this part of the city was always crowded. So crowded that there were always jostling people about, but this part of town had the best coffee shops around, and that is just where Vergil had lead them. It was a small little building, attached at the end of one of those long chain mall things, that had about ten other stores connected in one long line. They entered The Way Café.

It was a simple little place. The shop was decorated in dark coffee browns with light mocha trims. All and all, it just looked like they had dived into a cup of coffee. It was enough to make Dante want to blanch. The things these mundies came up with. It was just ridiculous. However, he said nothing. He wasn't going to make Verg any angrier. Without having to say anything, Dante walked to the very back of the store, finding a suitable table they could sit at. It was made of rounded wood, a small brown cloth flung over the top, and in the center, a delicate glass vase with a single daffodil sticking out of it. While Vergil was at the bar ordering their drinks, Dante was flicking at the flower. The bright natural yellows just seemed to contrast heavily with the brown tones. He continued to molest the flower until his brother returned, his hands loaded with the giant cups with steaming hot brew contained inside them.

Vergil was quick to place both cups down, sliding Dante's over to him. It made a grinding noise, even bunching up the table cloth slightly. The two copied one another almost exactly. They both lifted their cups, pressed the rim to their lips, before taking a small sip of their coffee, before the cups were placed back down upon the table top. "I know you want to say something." Dante finally said, "You want to yell at me. Okay, I screwed up. Happy?"

"No, not entirely." Vergil said stiffly, taking another deep sip from his mug.

"Of course not." Dante mumbled, rolling his icy blue eyes, "Well, we're fine. No one's going to believe that girl. They'd think she was a mental case. Even if her friend was trying to support her, they would both end up in an institution somewhere. I wouldn't worry too much about it." Vergil's brow bunched together, causing his forehead to wrinkle. It just wasn't a good look for him. Dante pointed this out, just by poking a finger squarely at his own forehead. "Keep it up, those things are going to be permanent." Vergil made a grunting sound, becoming more preoccupied with his coffee, then with his annoyance of a brother.
Wolfe

Postby SkieNight » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:55 am

{That was what I was thinking. I just didn't know if you wanted all male Shadowhunters or not xD}

Jessica sat back on the bed. She wasn't looking at Tessa, or the ground, or her hands, she wasn't really looking at anything as a matter-of-fact; all she did was stare off into space as her mind worked a mile a minuet. Finally, she looked up, and towards her friend. Tessa now sat under the covers, she was still sitting up, but the blankets were over her legs and went up to her hips. "I think we should tell someone, maybe the police. This is just too weird."

Tessa shook her head quickly before she even spoke. "no..." she whispered, it was as if she was still finding her voice after telling the story. "No. We can't. They'll just think we're crazy." Jess looked at her with a hard gaze. The other girl wasn't thinking of budging any more. She was going to tell someone. Tess sighed. "Please don't, tell anyone. Please, for me." Jessica just sighed and nodded. "Fine." she mumbled, looking off out of the girls window and into the street. "if that's what you want."

Jess pushed herself off the other girls bed. "Where are you going?" Tessa called after her as Jess walked out of the room. "I'm going to make you something." She called, closing the door behind her and head off into the open liver/kitchen area. As she moved through her house her mind wandered farther and farther away. Those men had lied to her. What if they had done something to Tessa while she was out? She had to contact the police. But she could. Could she? Blindly she made some tea and as she was pouring the hot water some splashed onto her hand. She cursed and after setting down the container when to the sink to wash her hand under cold water.

{At school and I don't have time, so I'll add my other character later}

~MisterWives

SkieNight

Postby Wolfe » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:10 am

((OoC: Finally feel well enough to get some replies down. I do apologize for it taking so long.))

The two brothers sat in silence, neither looking at one another. What more did they really have to say? Nothing. Vergil had already reprimanded Dante enough, and if he needed it sunk into his head anymore, there was always father. Gently lifted the warm mug of coffee to his lips, Vergil took a few lengthy sips. The lukewarm liquid feeling good as it traile down his throat. "What are we doing?" Dante asked. There was only so much he could do, pretending to be a mundie was one of these things. And this, was just what they were doing.

"We're waiting." Vergil said haughtily, casting his twin brother a stern glare over the rim of his coffee cup.

"Really? Is that what we're doing?" Dante answered, sarcasm lacing every word that poured between his lips, "Who are we waiting on?" Vergil didn't answer. Of course not... When did Verg ever give him a straight answer. Pushing his half empty cup away, Dante rested his chin in his hand. His elbow was roughly planted on the tabletop, and he just looked bored. He hoped whoever they were waiting for would show soon, or he'd just have to ditch Verg and go find some demon to kill.

-x-

Exiting the bar, a young woman slowly set off up the street. As with every other day, the narrow concrete paths were packed with people rushing to work, or just going about their daily life. Man, what she wouldn't do to just collapse on a nearby park bench and take a nap. Working as a bartender wasn't as glamorous as she thought it would be. Sure, it was fun... she loved flipping the bottles around, showing off all her little flashy tricks she was taught... but the night's were long and the pay was terrible. She barely had enough money to make rent, let only any of her other bills. Even the relief of crashing in bed wasn't good enough today. In fact, she had an interview at the local coffee shop this afternoon. That meant no rest... She'd just finished pulling an all nighter, just to stay up all day, and head back to work around ten PM. Ugh...

Her heels made a rhythmic clicking as she picked up her pace, nearly running up the stairs leading into her apartment building. Luckily, her room was nestled on the first floor. In fact, it was right across from Tessa's place. Fumbling in her pockets, she fished out her keys. Though... she paused. Flipping her dark hair over her right shoulder, she turned to look at Tess' door. The two were friends, yet not so close that the could be considered "besties", but she had been neglecting her social life a lot lately. Her green eyes blinked once, twice, three times before she made a real decision. Placing her keys back into her pocket, she reached out to knock on Tess' door, wondering if the girl was home.
Wolfe

Postby SkieNight » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:37 pm

{Don't worry about it. I'm glad your feeling better}

The young man ran a hand through his hair making sure that every strand was in place. He wasn't all that vain, though others might think so, more so he just wished to be put together as most of his kind enjoyed. We walked almost invisibly through the crowded city streets. It was a nicer day, no rain, no wind, slightly warming. It was actually rather enjoyable. He glanced at his clock and realized that he was in fact late, he should have been at the cafe a few minuets ago. But he shrugged to himself, Dante and Vergil were rarely right on time.

He continued down the street, bumping into one woman but she didn't so much as look at him. And he didn't bother to apologize, his mind was else where. The two, Vergil and Dante, had gone off on a wild goose hunt to chase down a vampire, a stupid thing to do in his opinion, but that was Dante for you. The young man finally pushed through the doors of the cafe, exactly eleven minuets late. But he didn't care. His blueish-green eyes glance around the shop and he found them settled down at a table with one extra chair. So there were on time after all.

Offering the two a small wave, he positioned himself in the short line. He looked through some one the cakes and sweets they offered but nothing interested him. Mundanes are so odd. He thought with a small shake of his head. "What would you like?" the young woman behind the counter asked him in a monotone voice. He glanced over the choices, "Uh, just a regular please." Though he didn't really like coffee he felt obligated to get one. "Name?" the woman asked as she grabbed a pen from the counter. "Leo." the young man said with a smile.

After ordering and paying Leo walked over and took a seat at the table with Dante and Vergil. "By the looks on your faces something went wrong." he ran anther hand through his dirty blond hair and cracked a bemused smile. It was rather obvious when something was up, though sometimes Dante just had that loon on his face.

~X~

Tessa was still sitting in bed when she heard a light knock. Sighing she forced herself out from under the covers and stood slowly. She still felt slightly dizzy, and almost didn't trust herself to stand but she pushed herself forwards and opened her bedroom door slowly using it and the wall to balance herself. She looked over the apartment and found that Jessica had moved from the kitchen towards the door. Tessa retreated behind the door of her bed room again, hoping that it was no one important, she didn't want to be bothered right now.

Jess sighed when she heard the door knock. Just at the right time. She thought turning off the faucet and heading towards the door. Her hand was a bit red where the tea had splashed but over all she wasn't in any pain. She opened the door and saw a woman standing in front of her. It took Jess a second to remember that it was Tess' neighbor from across the hall. "Oh hello...." she found that her name had slipped from her mind. "I'm Jessica, Tess' friend. I seem to have forgotten your name...."

She glanced back into the apartment wondering what Tessa was up to. She hoped that the girl was okay with Jess letting her neighbor it. After all, Jessica found it rude just to slam the door in the girl's face. She turned back to the woman in front of her and offered her a kind smile. "Come in, I was just making some lunch and tea if you were hungry."

~MisterWives

SkieNight

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's