1x1 with Jeanivyer

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: 1x1 with Jeanivyer

Postby Wolfe » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:30 am

Talon didn't flinch as the demon reveal his true form. He had seen many a demon in his life time, and this one was no different. He shook himself, his flaming body dancing and crackling with life. It was the demon's words that he found himself not liking. He was there when Mantiss and Milenium began the first war. He remembered well, that Mantiss made the first blow, trying to cast his brother out of this world, so he could rule. Of course, it didn't work. Despite being siblings, Mantiss was not as strong as Milenium; for he had fell from Grace. However, Mantiss thought otherwise, and that was when the pack split into two.

He was shook from his thoughts as the demon decided to ram into him. Talon grunted, his claws digging into the earth and raking across the ground, leaving fresh markings trailing through the dirt. He hadn't budged far, and his eyes squinted into a glare, before he pushed back against the demon's body with his own. Green flames laced with billowing black smoke overtook much of the clearing. Talon resisted from doing any damage to the other, though if worse came to worse, it may result in just that.

However, Talon's howl had not gone unheard. A blinding flash of brilliant white light overtook the clearing. The light seemed to push at the demon, along with the sound of ringing. As the light cleared, a massive white wolf stood between the two. Silky, feathery wings were tucked into his sides, his blue eyes so blinding that they seemed to emit Heaven's light. Just as his brother, he had tattoos covering his shoulders and his haunches, though they were being drown out by all the light streaming from the angelic wolf's body.

He looked the demon up and down, and though he looked strong, it was common sense that all demons held a slight fear of angels. It had never been Milenium's intention, though this is what he was created for, and he wasn't about to let one of his brother's minions take a member of his pack. "My brother sent you." Milenium said calmly, showing no emotion, "I ask you only once, that you please leave. I would hate this to end in bloodshed." His blue eyes never wavered from the demon's, though he was now directing his actions to Talon. "Thank you, Talon. You may leave now. Your sister is looking for you. You best not keep her waiting, lest she begins to worry."

The massive, green flaming monster ceased to be, as Talon's body seemed to suck in the flames and turn back to how he normal looks. His blue eyes blinked, and he shook his head, trying to regain himself. He was reluctant to leave Milenium's side, but the angel could handle himself, that he was certain. Without speaking a word, Talon gave a sharp nod of his head, before rushing off, nearly running into Gladiator as he did so.
Wolfe

Postby kyojuro rengoku » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:01 pm

Gladiator toppled over as Talon rushed past her. "Oomph.." she muttered as she hit the ground.

Meko looked a Milenium, fear growing in his eyes. Suddenly, he shrunk back into his wolf form. "Milenium.." he hissed before disappearing.

Maryine watched as Meko disappeared. "Is it.. Gone?" she said, a slight tremble in her voice.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxImage
xxxmy name is rat || she/they || nb lesbian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxtwitter||cosplay ig||ao3
kyojuro rengoku

Postby Wolfe » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:36 pm

Talon, in his rush, had slammed right into someone he hadn't expected to be there. With a small "ompf" sound, before he flipped head over heels. The sound of rustling brush and dirt took over most everything, as Talon found himself upside down in a small shrub. His blue eyes were wide, as he noticed he had completely knocked someone off their paws. "Oh..." he grumbled, prying himself from the bush he had nearly crushed, stumbling to his paws and racing to Gladiator's side, "Hey, I'm real sorry about that. I didn't realize you were there. You okay?" he asked, leaning down to see if the female was truly fine.

Milenium didn't even crack a smile as the demon huffed his name, before disappearing in a flash. He shifted his wings, a small ruffling sound issuing from the movement of feathers and muscle. He tiled his head in the direction Talon had took, shaking his head slightly, before going to check on Maryine. He hunkered close to the ground, getting a better look at the female as she hid under a nearby bush. "Everything is alright now. You may come out, if you so wish." he spoke softly to Maryine, "Yes, he appears to be gone... for now. I expect him to race back to my brother. It probably will not be safe here for much longer."

-x-

Mantiss was impatient. He had always been, and that wasn't going to chance any time soon. He had sent out Meko, the demon was turned scout for a few hours, but the male had yet to return. A deep growl issued from deep within his throat, his ears pressed back firmly to his skull. He hated waiting, more then he hated many things of this world. As he paced, a female watched him closely. She had been near his side for many years, since the beginning. Mantiss was her greatest love, though she would never admit it. She sat there, her crimson eyes following Mantiss back and forth, back and forth as he paced.

"Mantiss... Patience. Meko will be back soon. I am sure he will have wonderful news. He always does." Nakkros chimed, shifting her position to a more comfortable one. Her black pelt was neatly groomed, almost too perfect for the world they lived in. Around her neck she wore a delicate silver chain with a cross attached, even a red cross had been tattooed onto her left shoulder.

Mantiss turned his golden eyes in her direction, his annoyed expression only heightened. "It shouldn't take him this long! He is taking his sweet time. He's doing it to spite me, I'm sure of it!" Mantiss barked, again a growl raising from deep within his throat. Nakkros couldn't help but sigh... He had grown paranoid since the pack's views shifted apart, and they were split into two. For Meko's sake... she hoped he would return soon.
Wolfe

Postby kyojuro rengoku » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:05 pm

Meko appeared near Mantiss, his 'fur' smoking. He muttered a few curses and something about angels, then turned to Mantiss, his head lowered in shame. "Sir, I have news." he said, cracking his crooked smile. "I saw an Elemental, and I was going to bring him back here, but.." he said, hesitating a moment, "Milenium appeared and drove me off.."

Maryine crawled out from underneath the bush. "Thank you, Milenium." she said, looking at him. "That monster would have destroyed me and the Elemental if not for you." she said weakly.

Gladiator only laughed when Talon asked her if she was alright. She sat up, stopped laughing, and smiled in an insane way. "I dunno, do I look ok?" she asked, then suddenly burst into a flurry of laughs.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxImage
kyojuro rengoku

Postby Wolfe » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:25 pm

((OoC: I seem to be apologizing to all my RP partners today, just because of my lack of response. I promise, after this next week, I will be able to reply more often!))

Milenium smiled gently at Maryine, though his brilliant blue eyes seemed to hide his true emotion. If one happened to look deep enough, you would see the sorrow he felt for his brother and the choices he had made. "I would never let that happen. I hope my pack soon realizes that. Come, let us not waste any more time here." he said. Even though his voice was calm, there seemed to be worry behind his words. However, he waited for Maryine, waiting for her to catch up to him and walk by his side.

The two hadn't gone very far, his ears perking as they pushed through the nearby brush, only to spot Talon and another. "What have we hear?" Milenium asked, his head slightly cocking to the side. He wasn't looking for another surprise, but here it was, and in the shape of another wolf, no doubt.

Talon watched the female before him. His innocent blue eyes not catching on that she wasn't all there. When Milenium and Maryine appeared on the scene, he gave them both a wide grin. "Oh, well... Ummm... I ran into her after you told me to leave. I thought maybe I hurt her, but she doesn't look injured." he said, circling Gladiator, checking her out, before sitting down in front of her, "Nope, you look fine."

Milenium moved away from Maryine's side, coming to sit beside Talon, just to get a better look at the female. Even if Talon didn't understand, he did. He could fix her, though he would never mess with someone's mind, not if they weren't willing. Besides, she seemed to be able to handle her insanity rather well. "Well, I see no harm in you coming along with us, if you so wish." the angel said sincerely. As soon as his words were spoken, the island rumbled. The very land coming to life in a series of quakes and tremors. Milenium gasped, a sharp pain shooting throughout his entire body as their home lost another part of itself.

-x-

Nakkros' red eyes quickly flickered towards a billowing mass of dark smoke. It soon became apparent who it was, though she frowned deeply. Meko's fur still billowed small tendrils of smoke, and he was cussing deeply. She was sure she caught the word "Angel" among his whispered babbling. However, a deep, menacing growl broke around them, and Mantiss was lunging at the demon. He was in Meko's face, snarling madly. He looked insane, if Nakkros had to describe it... But, she was thankful Meko spit everything out, it seemed to calm Mantiss, even if a little. He pulled back from the demon, pacing again. "My brother is always getting in the way of things..." Mantiss hissed, his golden eyes full of hatred of his brother's name, "An elemental? Which one do you speak of? There are two on my brother's side... The selfish, greedy fool!" An evil grin overtook the sour one, his eyes flashing to Meko. "I have noticed, the fire elemental has a hard time controlling himself when he shows his true form. It seems to overtake him, in a way that he can't handle. He is unstable. And, an unstable elemental could be a devastating advantage."

Nakkros sighed, "Talon is, however, loyal to your brother. Even if he has a hard time controlling his true form. How do you expect to turn him and get him on our side?" The vampire's red eyes looked worried, for she knew Mantiss, though strong and brave, would go too far. They had already lost many during the battles they waged with the angel and his lackeys. She would hate to see their already dwindling pack decrease in numbers even more.

"That, my dear Nakkros, will be an easy fix." he cackled. He made to speak even more, though before the words even escaped his mouth, the entire island gave a massive shudder. Their world quaked and trembled, before becoming silent. Mantiss' claw dug deep within the earth. He could feel their home wavering, it was a deep pain within his entire being... With each one of these tremors, more life seemed to be drained from the place. It was only a matter of time before everyone would find out what had been drained of life energy this time.
Wolfe

Postby kyojuro rengoku » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:40 pm

(sorry its taken me this long to reply :3)

Maryine smiled at Millenium. She walked over to where an insane wolf lay laughing insanely. "Um.. Gladiator?" she said, poking her friend's shoulder. "Gladiator, you're in one of your insane states again." she said flatly. She looked at Millenium, shaking her head. "Don't worry, she's just insane. She laughs when she hurts though. Its really strange.." she said.

Meko looked surprised as Mantiss jumped in his face. "Yes sir, it was the fire elemental, Talon." he said shakily.

Gladiator stopped laughing and sat up, her aqua eyes glowing with a strange glint. She started to grin, but it ended up twisted and crazy. She started cracking up, then threw her head back and started laughing wildly.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxImage
kyojuro rengoku

Postby Wolfe » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:29 pm

((OoC: I'm so sorry that I haven't replied yet. My internet went out, where a technician had to come out and fix it, and before that, we had a winter storm that knocked out our power... but, everything is up and running smoothly. My replies will be more frequent not.))

"Oh... Oooooh!" Talon chimed, giving the female a perplexed look. No wonder she seemed a bit... off. "I see." he continued, his blue eyes looking to both Milenium and Maryine. What were they going to do with her? Both males watched as Maryine padded to the one named Gladiator. She tried, or so it seemed, to break her out of her mental state. It didn't seem to work well, considering she was still laughing insanely. As suddenly as she had began, Gladiator had stopped laughing. It didn't last long, and as soon as she gave them all a very unsettling smile, she was cracking up all over again. "Is she... Is she hurt?" Talon asked, his head slightly cocking to one side, trying to figure out what was wrong with her.

A small sigh rushed through Milenium's lips. He had hoped to be back on his way home, but this female, Gladiator, posed a problem. He stared at her, watching her insane laughter spread like a cancer, shaking her entire body in small spasming fits. "I would not ask this, but... would you want some assistance?" he asked Gladiator, "Nothing drastic, I assure you. It will be enough, however, to allow you to travel with us, back to my pack's territory, in an... I will say, sane state of mind." He paused, his eyes full of a mixture of emotions. "Of course, the effects will be only temporary. We just need to be on our way. I do hope you understand." he stated, trying to usher them all along, and back in the right direction.

-x-

Mantiss almost smiled at the state he had left Meko in. It was nice to know he still could shake even the strongest of demons. Though, the thought of finally having an elemental upon their side... Even if, he would need to be possessed or, brainwashed, for better words, would still make him a great asset. Besides, as he had said, when Talon was in his true form, he hardly had control of what he did. "His sister... She will have to be dealt with. My brother, I can handle myself." he spoke, though it was mostly to himself, then to either of the two around him.

Nakkros frowned, shaking her head. This plan, the more he spoke of it, just sounded like a suicide mission. However, she would never go against him. She would never stand up to him, and state her opinion. She had seen too many that had. None of which were standing anymore in their ranks. "What would you have us do?" she finally asked, picking herself up, so that she was standing now.

"Both of you, gather the rest of our little family." Mantiss hissed, "Tonight, we are on the attack, and we shall take that elemental for ourselves."
Wolfe

Postby kyojuro rengoku » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:19 pm

(Its ok my power kind of went out, too. I had a HUGE severe storm, most likely a tornado.)

Gladiator stopped laughing, and sat up once again. She studied Millenium with a look of triumph on her solemn face. "You can stop this?" she laughed, her eyes wide with dangerous insanity. "Try your best!!" She pointed to her head, then muttered crazy unknown words under her breath. "I felt the ground speak! Something wakes!!" she cackled, a loopy grin on her face.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxImage
kyojuro rengoku

Postby Wolfe » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:56 pm

Milenium responded with a laugh of his own. "Of course, I can. However, you seem to be able to cope with it well. I doubt you will need my help." he stated, giving both Talon and Maryine a look that ssaid everything. They had to go... and now. They couldn't dally here any longer. "Excuse us, Miss Gladiator, but we really must be going." he said as politely as he could. He would never intentionally come off as rude, but getting back to their pack was dire. Without wasting anymore time, he stood, shaking himself slightly. The feathery, white wings connected to his shoulder blades stretched out, before tucking back, making small rustling noises with each and every step the angel took.

"You can always come with." Talon was quick to chime in. He was sure it had already been stated before, but he just wanted to make sure the insane female understood she didn't need to be left behind, and she was more then welcome to come along. "Right?"

"Of course, Talon." Milenium cooed gently, as he continued at a slow, yet steady pace away from the clearing. Talon smiled at Gladiator, before turning his head to look at Maryine, in hopes she wasn't planning to stay behind either, before catching up with the angelic wolf. However, he made sure to keep some distance behind the golden wolf, so it wouldn't seem he was trying to become the more dominate one.

-x-

Nakkros was quick to leave Mantiss to his thoughts. He seemed to have a plan, and yet... she didn't like it. It left a nasty feeling in the pit of her stomach. She fell in line with Meko, walking side by side with the demonic possessed wolf. The two were silent for a good long while, before she couldn't be quiet anymore. A sigh escaped her maw, her red eyes turning to glace at Meko out of the corner of her eye. "What do you think, demon?" she questioned, wonder just exactly what his thoughts were on the whole plan that Mantiss had cooked up. She was sure Mantiss wasn't done either... He was more then willing to throw more of his pack to their deaths, and it was her and Meko's task to gather the remaining few up. This was.. just not right. She could just feel it.
Wolfe

Previous

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's