1x1 with Jeanivyer

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

1x1 with Jeanivyer

Postby Wolfe » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:56 pm

This is a 1x1 between myself and Jeanivyer. Please don't post unless you are one of us. Thanks! ^-^

Plot: Aestas Insula was once a peaceful world. A large island encompassed by nothing but ocean around every corner. It was a place where everything was present; to the snowy mountains, all the way to the vast, game filled savannas and forests. To be honest, it was a wolf's paradise here. That was, until the World Tree, a massive source of life and power for the island began to die. No one knew why the tree began to wither away, but the whole island felt it's power wane. The land began to cripple and the food began to become scarce. Troubling times... and with these bad tidings came the split.

The pack had once been a massive, coexisting animal in it's own right. But, with the World Tree dying... the pack turned on one another. War was waged, and many fell... and soon, the once great pack was divided into two. One followed under the cruel rule of a mighty red, winged wolf, Mantiss. He was cruel and harsh, yet the ones who followed under him felt as they could do no wrong. They would win the war, and the island would be theirs.

While his brother, Milenium, took many of the other stragglers with him. In no way, shape, or form did he want to be the alpha. He left that to other male, but he was there to set council to the young leader of the pack.

Every battle fought lead to more death or bloodshed, and even though both packs thought they were doing their best for the survival of themselves or the island... they were doing more harm then good. With both packs loosing members left and right due to the fighting, or from sickness or hungry... it was enough to draw in another to the chaos already spreading. This wolf was a behemoth among his kind, and he got his power from all the deaths associated with the packs. He also grew even more hungry, sapping the remaining life energy from the World Tree.

Would the two packs realize their mistakes and work with one to defeat this evil abomination? Or, would the massive wolf devour all in his path?
Last edited by Wolfe on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfe

Re: 1x1 with Jeanivyer

Postby Wolfe » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:58 pm

Wolfe's Characters:

Image:
Name: Mantiss
Race: Fallen (A creature stuck between an angel and a demon)/Wolf

Mate: N/A
Pups: N/A
Siblings: Milenium

-x-

Image:
Name: Milenium
Race: Angel/Wolf

Siblings: Mantiss

-x-

Image: http://wolfeurameshi.deviantart.com/art ... -172670042
Name: Sliftix
Race: Reaper/Wolf
Age: Unknown... he's been here since the beginning of time. Possibly, even before that.

Pups: Ashka and Maska

-x-

Image: http://wolfeurameshi.deviantart.com/art ... -150623950
Name: Ashka
Race: Soul Eater/Wolf

Siblings: Maska

-x-

Image: http://wolfeurameshi.deviantart.com/art ... -150623062
Name: Maska
Race: Soul Eater/Wolf

Siblings: Ashka

-x-

Image:
Name: Nakkros
Race: Vampire/Wolf

-x-

Image:
Name: Ratha
Race: Wolf

Mate: Eve (deceased)
Pups: Brago and Baltro

-x-

Image:
Name: Brago
Race: Turned Vampire/Wolf

Father: Ratha
Siblings: Baltro

-x-

Image:
Name: Baltro
Race: Wolf

Father: Ratha
Siblings: Brago

-x-

Image: http://wolfeurameshi.deviantart.com/art/Day-371617730
Name: Daynjeress, but goes by Day, for short.
Race: Demon/Wolf

Mate: Heart (Though, she has no real connection to this RP, seeing as she is my friend's character.)
Pups: Irae, Raevyn, and Kai

-x-

Image:
Name: Irae
Race: Half Demon/Wolf

Father: Day
Mother: Heart
Siblings: Raevyn and Kai

-x-

Image: http://wolfeurameshi.deviantart.com/art ... -203966559
Name: Talon
Race: Fire Elemental/Wolf
Age: Appears to be around three or four. However, his true age is unknown

Siblings: Minda

-x-

Image:
Name: Minda
Race: Earth Elemental/Wolf
Age: Appears to be around three or four. However, her true age is unknown.

Siblings: Talon

Dude, honestly... I didn't realize how uneven my wolf characters were. I'm so very sorry about that! D: Again, I will edit this later, once I'm able to draw some of them up, or do ref sheets (if I'm lazy!). xD
Last edited by Wolfe on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Wolfe

Postby kyojuro rengoku » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:54 am

(Yay!)

Jeanivyer's characters

Heiru

Meko
Image-

Gryihl

Oscu

Maryine

Gladiator

Masca

Wynte
Gender- Female
Side- Loner
Image- WIP!
Personality-

Miru
Gender- Male
Side- Milenium
Image- WIP!
Personality- Kind, brave, loving, will sacrifice himself
Species- Mairen (tiger-wolf)
Mate- Graic

Graic
Gender- Female
Side- Milenium
Image- WIP!
Personality- Gracious, kind, sensitive
Species- Angel/wolf
Mate- Miru

Miltani
Gender- Male
Side- Mantiss
Image- wip!
Personality- Sly, clever, cunning, merciless, treacherous, mischeivious
Species- Looks wolf, is actually demon

All my images are currently being made and my form is a WIP ^-^
Last edited by kyojuro rengoku on Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxImage
xxxmy name is rat || she/they || nb lesbian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxtwitter||cosplay ig||ao3
kyojuro rengoku

Postby kyojuro rengoku » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:34 am

(Ok I'm going to start .3. Each post I'll do another wolf)

Maryine walked through the forest, the wind lightly brushing her dark fur. She thought she heard something following her, so she dove into a tree burrow as a rabbit appeared. "Ugh.. Stupid rabbit.. Nearly scared me half to death.." she muttered angrily.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxImage
kyojuro rengoku

Postby Wolfe » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:23 pm

It was a pretty gorgeous day, if he did say so himself. The forest was full of small whispering breezes that batted the foliage of the trees, making a gentle swaying sound. From his perch upon a large, moss covered boulder, his bright blue eyes watched as the sun's light played with the wispy breezes, causing dappled light to filter throughout the entire forest where he lay.

He was a rather odd looking canine. His pelt consisted of many shades of greens, with many different patterns, even his blue eyes were a trademark of his race. Sure, he took the form of a wolf, of sorts, but he was truly something different. His race was commonly known as an elemental, but he wasn't about to brag about the kinds of powers he held. He had been lost in thought, though a sharp cracking of twigs caused his ears to twitch. He turned his head in the direction the sound had come from, only to smile as a rabbit jumped out of a nearby bush. It looked frantic, though normal, for a rabbit. The wind began to tease his fur, his nostrils flaring as he took in every scent that surrounded him. The smell of another caught his attention, and he pulled himself up into a sitting position, tail curling around his front paws as he squinted through the dim light that ebbed and flowed with the wind.

He could almost make out the silhouette of another, though with all the scents claiming the air and the wind batting away all the fresh smells, it was hard to tell if this other was from his pack, or one of Mantiss' thugs. With a deep cough, he cleared his throat. "Jumpy much?" he questioned, his head slightly cocking to the left. His entire self remained alert. If this wasn't anyone friendly, he would have to high tail it back to his pack and warn them of the coming danger.
Wolfe

Postby kyojuro rengoku » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:36 pm

Meko jumped from tree to tree, his unusually-blue legs gracefully stretching. Suddenly, he stopped at the sound of a voice drifting up into the tree. His snake-like eyes drifted down to see another wolf talking. His mouth turned into a crooked smile as he slunk down the tree behind the other wolf.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxImage
kyojuro rengoku

Postby Wolfe » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:46 pm

Talon had become distracted, his head cocking to the side as the one wolf he had addressed said nothing. He simply shrugged this off, thinking nothing of it. Of course, it could mean danger... yet, he didn't feel any harm coming from the one who had spooked the rabbit. He had barely noticed when another wolf began to stalk him. Talon was still very much alert, though his mind was lost in thought... distracting the poor boy from doing much else but thinking.

With a sigh, he decided it was about time to leave. He was sure his pack would be after him before long, including his sister. He didn't need her nagging to ruin his day. He stood up, slowly turning as his paws hit the rough surface of the rock he had been perched on, only to come face to face with a very sinister looking beast. The crooked smile etched across his face didn't look at all friendly. It had scared him, to say the least. And, without much warning, he let out a terrified yelp, before his whole body was engulfed in brilliant, bright green flames. It overtook his entire being, turning into a raging, flaming elemental. A deep growl rattled from somewhere within his crackling, flaming body.
Wolfe

Postby kyojuro rengoku » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:42 pm

(This is my insane fursona XD)

Gladiator walked through the forest, her eyes eagerly looking around. Her ears perked as they do when she's in her insane-state. "They never noticed it... They never noticed it.." she muttered continuously, finally stopping with a high-pitched laugh as she heard voices nearby.

Meko cackled, "Ahh.. My long journey for Mantiss has lead me to an elemental.. And an innocent bystander..." His strange red eyes surveyed Talon, as the marks on his body started glowing orange.

((Mekos a demon that looks like a wolf, but he's pretty much 100% demon .3.))
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxImage
kyojuro rengoku

Postby Wolfe » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:54 pm

The hulking mass of green flaming wolf ceased his growling, a cackling smile overtaking his mouth. The fire, however, made his face rather hard to read. They jumped and sputtered in every direction, making the elemental nothing more then a giant flaming green light, almost. It also had to stoop within the small clearing they were in, for fear of catching the branches above on fire. The sound of Mantiss' name made his ears snap back, his hackles rise, and the growling to continue.

"Mantissssss." the flame's hissed, crackling and popping at the end. Milenium had never stated that his brother had been the cause of the World Tree's sickness, but it was the entire pack's thoughts, even if they didn't mention it aloud. As far as Talon was concerned, anyone willing to side with that monster needed to be dealt with. "Consssssume... you...." the elemental growled, opening it's flaming jowls wide. He began to inhale deeply. Rocks began to shift and the trees began to be pulled from their rooted spots in the earth, though as quickly as it began, it ended. The great green flaming wolf turned his head, teeth bared and growling that sounded like thunder.

Not another! What was up with the forest today? He took a step back, his paw catching fire to small shoots of grass. It was nothing major, but it was enough for Talon to hesitate. He didn't want to burn the forest down, though he also couldn't allow himself to show weakness to this... creature. Wolf he may look like, but his scent told otherwise. He couldn't pinpoint the creature's true species, nor did he want to. The muffled rambles of someone nearby caused Talon to curse under his breath. This just wasn't his day. Tilting his head back, he let out a long, low howl that seemed to shake the entire forest.
Wolfe

Postby kyojuro rengoku » Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:22 am

Maryine watched as the wolf caught fire, and the strange new wolf cackle. She start going deeper under the bush, scared of what could happen. Suddenly, she heard an eerie howl coming from outside and her ears lay flat.

Meko stood calmly as the Elemental howled. "Hmm..." he muttered. "Maybe I should unleash my true form!" he said as his body turned to shadows, his face into a mass of glowing red. "Ahh.. It's so good to be out of that annoying skin." he cackled. Smoke bellowed from his flared nostrils as he smiled his crooked smile once more. "Mantiss will perhaps pay me well if I go back with an Elemental!" he said, flinging himself at Talon.

Gladiator sat watching the tussle, her cold blue eyes filled with pain, sorrow, misery, and insanity. She crept silently over to a tree, her left hind leg limping.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxImage
kyojuro rengoku

Next

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's